Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. 22:22 - Apr 5 with 6564 viewsted_hendrix

I, know It's a negative thread and all that but as well as becoming comfortably numb I'm a wee bit negative.
(Not loanee's Obviously).

Austin
Adomah
Wallace
Johansen

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:26 - Apr 5 with 3745 viewsessextaxiboy

Dykes
Gray
Austin
Wallace
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:26 - Apr 5 with 3739 viewsRangersw12

Adomah and Wallace as both out of contract

Would certianly sell Dykes if anyone puts an offer in and probably Austin although I can't see anyone wanting either
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:30 - Apr 5 with 3698 viewsDamo1962

Dykes
Johansen
Uncle
Wallace
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:34 - Apr 5 with 3656 viewsqprxtc

Jim Morrison
Ted Moult
Billy Bifolds
Diana Fluck
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:38 - Apr 5 with 3618 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'd keep Adomah depending on wages. Otherwise agree with Ted but I can't think of a fourth. Maybe George Thomas.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:43 - Apr 5 with 3585 viewsdistortR

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:38 - Apr 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

I'd keep Adomah depending on wages. Otherwise agree with Ted but I can't think of a fourth. Maybe George Thomas.

same as that, but would have a hard look at those who can only seem to last 60 minutes.

i hope Moses gets his contract extended, though.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:51 - Apr 5 with 3513 viewsHunterhoop

100% would keep George Thomas! There is some promise there.

Isn’t Austin on a contract through next season?? Same as Johansen?

From players who are out of contract/or without one in place:

Sanderson
Hendrick
Grey (unless he was willing to sign on a contract well within our wage structure)

I just think whatever salary we’re putting there could be used better.

I’d keep Wallace, probably, but on a reduced deal.

Adomah is a tricky one.

Who else is out of contract? Does anyone know?
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:54 - Apr 5 with 3498 viewsdistortR

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:51 - Apr 5 by Hunterhoop

Sanderson
Hendrick
Grey (unless he was willing to sign on a contract well within our wage structure)

Adomah is a tricky one.

Barbet, Moses, Ball, Albert, Wallace, Marshall, Owens.
Login to get fewer ads

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:57 - Apr 5 with 3476 viewsdistortR

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:54 - Apr 5 by distortR

Bloody hell, Archer got a two year deal.........
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:59 - Apr 5 with 3452 viewsHunterhoop

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:54 - Apr 5 by distortR

Well, I’d let the following go then:

Sanderson
Hendrick
Grey
One of Moses and Albert, probably Moses
Owens

But it sounds like Barbet will go of his own accord.

I’d definitely want De Wijs back involved.

I think we may need to sell someone to invest in the squad unfortunately. Salary will be released by the above list, but not sure where we’ll find transfer fees from.

I have faith that Les and Belk have they eye on a few players out of contract elsewhere we’d sign.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:00 - Apr 5 with 3440 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Only four? Dads Army: Johanson, Austin, Wallace and Uncs.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:01 - Apr 5 with 3444 viewsted_hendrix

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:51 - Apr 5 by Hunterhoop

Sanderson
Hendrick

Adomah is a tricky one.

*Isn’t Austin on a contract through next season?? Same as Johansen?*

Yes they both are for another season, however they have both disappointed me performance wise, the odd half decent game now and again is'nt in my opinion good enough for two 'seasoned pro's'
Unfortunately it'll cost us to get rid but we've got re-building to do as is painfully obvious.

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:02 - Apr 5 with 3429 viewsLongsufferingR

Not including the loans, I'd go Austin, Wallace, Adomah, Johansen. Some sort of theme there.....
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:03 - Apr 5 with 3413 viewsswisscottage

Barbet - I believe he's been good defensively, but I'm sick and tired of his aimless punts to nobody that just give the ball back to the opposition 9 times out of ten. People go on about his left foot, but its been shocking for as long as I can remember.

Wallace can go if we can keep Moses, sign McCallum ( cheap and take a risk because of injuries) and keep Albert for one more season... would need another right wing back.

Hendricks - totally and frickin useless waste of space.

Gray - has one good game in 4, and the other three you hardly notice he's on the pitch.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:06 - Apr 5 with 3389 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sanderson
Hendrick

Adomah is a tricky one.

Is George Thomas any better than Conor Washington?

That's what I keep asking myself. He's not shown it if he is.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:06 - Apr 5 with 3381 viewsLblock

Amos
Gray
Charlie
Bonne

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:09 - Apr 5 with 3352 viewsHunterhoop

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:01 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

*Isn’t Austin on a contract through next season?? Same as Johansen?*

Yes they both are for another season, however they have both disappointed me performance wise, the odd half decent game now and again is'nt in my opinion good enough for two 'seasoned pro's'
Unfortunately it'll cost us to get rid but we've got re-building to do as is painfully obvious.

If they were out of contract, I’d agree. I’m just a bit uncomfortable paying players to not play for us. We don’t have the budget to have a fat squad. We may need them to get a side out. But I get the point about rebuilding.

I certainly wouldn’t be building my team around them or starting them though, unless they get much fitter and prove their legs haven’t gone.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:09 - Apr 5 with 3355 viewsdistortR

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 22:59 - Apr 5 by Hunterhoop

Well, I’d let the following go then:

Sanderson
Hendrick
Grey
One of Moses and Albert, probably Moses
Owens

But it sounds like Barbet will go of his own accord.

I’d definitely want De Wijs back involved.

I think we may need to sell someone to invest in the squad unfortunately. Salary will be released by the above list, but not sure where we’ll find transfer fees from.

I have faith that Les and Belk have they eye on a few players out of contract elsewhere we’d sign.

yeah, barbet will be a miss, and I imagine Ball will go, which is a shame. Moses has grown on me, and has real pace, while Albert is Albert, and I would love for him to have a successful swansong.
I think I agree with ted on Austin, but I don't think Jojo has been as bad as some say, until injuries kicked in. If we were to sign Sanderson and Gray, I wouldn't complain, although Gray needs to be in a team that plays to his strengths, which we really don't do right now.
Amos needs to start playing regularly and showing he can last 90 minutes, if he can't, I'd hoof him as well. We have far too many bit-part players at the moment.
And McCarthy needs to get back on comms, the swine.
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:22 - Apr 5 with 3255 viewsBklynRanger

Austin
Albert (sadly)
Whoever we can get good money for
As above

I'm very reluctant to name the 2 to sell but if we get serious offers we probably need to take them - quite a lot to be done to that squad. I don't even think one would be enough unless we get Eze or higher money for Willock.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 23:23]
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:28 - Apr 5 with 3201 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin (I'd have sacked after Ellerslie Rd insolence)
Wallace (35 next August, too old for a wingback)
Chair (if we can't coach out fundamental flaws, sell)
Gray (near end of season and still not fit to play 90)
Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:40 - Apr 5 with 3150 viewsted_hendrix

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:09 - Apr 5 by distortR

yeah, barbet will be a miss, and I imagine Ball will go, which is a shame. Moses has grown on me, and has real pace, while Albert is Albert, and I would love for him to have a successful swansong.
I think I agree with ted on Austin, but I don't think Jojo has been as bad as some say, until injuries kicked in. If we were to sign Sanderson and Gray, I wouldn't complain, although Gray needs to be in a team that plays to his strengths, which we really don't do right now.
Amos needs to start playing regularly and showing he can last 90 minutes, if he can't, I'd hoof him as well. We have far too many bit-part players at the moment.

I love Charlie to death and I've defended him on here numerous times but I've got no time for sentiment and I wan't him gone at the end of the season and yes I realise because of his contract that'll cost us cash that we can ill afford, similarly with Albert again It's over for him as far as I'm concerned lovelly bloke and all that but I wan't better on the pitch than a lovelly bloke and don't forget that this time next Year they'll be a a year older and a year slower.

Don't know If I was expecting too much from Johansen but I don't think he's come up to scratch.

These last few weeks have been disastrous, so I'm 'binning' this season and thinking ahead.

I've got no time for player sentiment, still got time for QPR though, players come and go.

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:47 - Apr 5 with 3119 viewsHooping_Mad

Wallace - Injury record and lack of pace
Hamalainen - Had more first team chances than a lot of other young players and wasted them, should never of been offered that daft contract
Kelman - Not ready for the championship
Johansen - Confused by his performances, I want see him move with the ball and shoot like when he was on loan. Can't remember a shot on goal all year. the loss of pace when he plays costs us.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:50 - Apr 5 with 3102 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:09 - Apr 5 by distortR

Missed tonight's game as well.

The heat came on, and I've been nowhere to be seen.

Where's the door?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 06:21 - Apr 6 with 2858 viewspaulparker

Sanderson
Hendrick
Gray
Wallace

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 06:30 - Apr 6 with 2854 viewsDamo1962

Name Four Players You'd Show The Door At The End Of The Season. on 23:03 - Apr 5 by swisscottage

Barbet - I believe he's been good defensively, but I'm sick and tired of his aimless punts to nobody that just give the ball back to the opposition 9 times out of ten. People go on about his left foot, but its been shocking for as long as I can remember.

Wallace can go if we can keep Moses, sign McCallum ( cheap and take a risk because of injuries) and keep Albert for one more season... would need another right wing back.

Hendricks - totally and frickin useless waste of space.

Gray - has one good game in 4, and the other three you hardly notice he's on the pitch.

At least Gray has a good game 1 in 4...Dykes can only dream of that kind if statistic. But therein lies the problem, that one ropey striker is better than the other two. Young ,fit and energetic players are what we need to avoid a battle at the other end of the table next year. We went for it, and have failed. Time for a bit of pragmatism - and take a look at what Luton and Millwall seem to be doing right on scant resources.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024