Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread 18:28 - Apr 13 with 23899 viewsenfieldargh

Not had a crack this season ooh matron at starting a match thread

Normally a grimey graveyard for sone of the better line ups we’ve been able to field up in this neck of Yorkshire

Be amazed if we win likely to loose we don’t draw and scoring more than one off the menu

I’m going for a 5-0 win man

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 19:17 - Apr 13 with 4729 viewscolinallcars

Even my owl
Has thrown in the towel.
Can't raise the slightest optimism for this fixture - a right hiding I'm afraid.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 20:38 - Apr 13 with 4644 viewsQPROslo

Don't often get intuitions before a game, but when I do they are right or at least I'm kidding myself I was right more likely. But we are going to win this one 3-0 or they may get a consolation goal for 3-1. Austin, Gray and Amos our scorers. Austin and Gray will start and we'll be 2 up through them within 15 minutes. Amos break away 2nd half to make it 3. They'll be nervous as hell at the business end of the season. We're going to tear into them from the start, nothing more to lose.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 20:40 - Apr 13 with 4633 viewsHooparoo

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 20:38 - Apr 13 by QPROslo

Don't often get intuitions before a game, but when I do they are right or at least I'm kidding myself I was right more likely. But we are going to win this one 3-0 or they may get a consolation goal for 3-1. Austin, Gray and Amos our scorers. Austin and Gray will start and we'll be 2 up through them within 15 minutes. Amos break away 2nd half to make it 3. They'll be nervous as hell at the business end of the season. We're going to tear into them from the start, nothing more to lose.

I want some of what you’re on! 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 4619 viewsRangersw12

2 - 0 defeat
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 4586 viewsted_hendrix

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 4573 viewsOldPedro

I'm going and every game I've been to this season, we have lost.........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 00:47 - Apr 14 with 4438 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The level of excitement and anticipation has fallen off the cliff on here sadly ,it just shows how our horrible displays lately suck the energy out of the room.
Still I think we will actually win this and resurrect our late push
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 07:18 - Apr 14 with 4352 viewsHarbour

Sorry think another defeat 2-0 hope I am wrong. Come on rangers prove me wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 08:05 - Apr 14 with 4312 viewsR_from_afar

If we can somehow score first, we might get something from the game, but if they do, with our confidence and morale as low as it is, I reckon we'll struggle to get anything.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 08:12 - Apr 14 with 4299 viewsRs_Holy

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 20:50 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

2 - 0 defeat

... this does have a 2-0 or 3-0 defeat written all over it :(
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 8:39]
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 08:44 - Apr 14 with 4256 viewsTheChef

8-0 Rangers.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 08:50 - Apr 14 with 4252 viewsShotKneesHoop

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 21:08 - Apr 13 by OldPedro

I have a current record of watching 11 losses on the bounce, so I have stayed away from watching as a paying spectator since the loss at Peterborough - but that hasn't exactly helped either. Should I just give up? Looks like the team has.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 8:50]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 09:20 - Apr 14 with 4199 viewsDieByYourSide

3-0 them

Poll: And it's hi ho

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 09:37 - Apr 14 with 4166 viewsbosh67

Mahoney

Kakay Dunne Barbet Odubajo

Ball Johansen Field

Amos Gray Chair

I'd be happy with a 1-1 but we should stick to the back 4 for now. Ball deserves a game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 10:37 - Apr 14 with 4080 viewsdaveB

I'd go back to how we started the season, one less in midfield and have a go got nothing to lose. Same on Monday but start Austin for that one

Whoever fancies playing in goal

Moses Sanderson Dunne Barbet McCullum

Field Amos

Chair

Dykes Gray
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 13:03 - Apr 14 with 3956 viewskropotkin41

Realistically not a hope in Hell, but at some stage our form has to turn, or another team has to have a 'mare. Maybe it'll be tomorrow. A draw would be lovely though.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 3922 viewsWren67

Actually i don't really care whether we win, lose or draw tomorrow. I am just very happy to be able to see my team play again. I arrived in Huddersfield yesterday and I have my ticket and if I wake up tomorrow I will go to see the Rssssssssssss play live.

I have enjoyed this season's ups and downs and here we are almost at the seasons end and anything can happen so i will just go with the flow.

I have supported QPR for over 50 years, they need my support now and they have it.

Come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssss.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 13:56 - Apr 14 with 3846 viewsR_from_afar

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 10:37 - Apr 14 by daveB

I'd go back to how we started the season, one less in midfield and have a go got nothing to lose. Same on Monday but start Austin for that one

Whoever fancies playing in goal

Moses Sanderson Dunne Barbet McCullum

Field Amos

Chair

Dykes Gray

"Whoever fancies playing in goal".

Wallace didn't let any in when he was between the sticks. Just saying...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 14:37 - Apr 14 with 3803 viewsRs_Holy

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 13:03 - Apr 14 by kropotkin41

Realistically not a hope in Hell, but at some stage our form has to turn, or another team has to have a 'mare. Maybe it'll be tomorrow. A draw would be lovely though.

ooh yeah.... Imagine a nice juicy 1-1.... imagine :)
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:22 - Apr 14 with 3693 viewsDiscodroids

I'm on my 2nd day of covid with a raging bull of a sore throat and Tempreature.

In balls of covid confusion yesterday, i stuck a tenner on us winning Friday.

unfortunately, i'm now so out of it , that this afternoon i wandered into my leigh on sea botanical Tranquility gardens like lizard king Jim Morrison in his Baron John leather trousers armed with a tincture of uncultured peyote circumnavigating the deep Arizona desert to unlock the mysteries of the world.

So that's a tenner flushed down the shit pipe.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 17:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 3683 viewsqpr_1968

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 21:08 - Apr 13 by OldPedro

on that, 3-0 to them then.

i have'nt predicted us to lose all season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 3684 viewsNorthernr

9.33 train. FML.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:48 - Apr 14 with 3664 viewsDiscodroids

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:26 - Apr 14 by Northernr

9.33 train. FML.

Man, you deserve a purple heart.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:56 - Apr 14 with 3653 viewsMalintabuk

If possible brothers family are having a fun filled weekend..... in Huddersfield never knew that was possible
Staying over night and next day going on canoeing at some tunnel.
For me a day in London taking the grand boys to Mary Poppins, so will miss this one. After the nightmare of Preston I have no conscience about missing this one.... but again on the tube at 5.30 tomorrow I will be missing the game
Snap your arms off and a stray leg for a draw tomorrow but really can't see it. Think we will lose again. Think it will be dour. Think it will dire. .
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 19:08 - Apr 14 with 3580 viewsozranger

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 17:48 - Apr 14 by Discodroids

Man, you deserve a purple heart.

Nah, he's going up so he can watch the league at some pub in Huddersfield. Hull FC ko early arvo. I'm on the more sensible 12:33. Expecting to be back home sometime after midnight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024