Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin 20:35 - Apr 28 with 32869 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting, only a two year deal if he makes enough appearances. That at least frees up some budget for someone able to contribute a bit more

https://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/austin-among-players-potentially-leaving-q

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Austin on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 7801 viewsNed_Kennedys

Very interesting, also states Barbet wants to stay as well....
Austin on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 7750 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Austin on 20:44 - Apr 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Very interesting, also states Barbet wants to stay as well....

The revelations keep on coming! Very surprised they’ve not sorted Barbet’s situation out if he actually wants to stay. It just invites players agents to sort out a move away because of uncertainty about wages, home life etc.
Austin on 21:00 - Apr 28 with 7642 viewsdaveB

makes a lot more sense as to why he hasn't started games recently when Dykes was playing poorly. Probably for the best if he goes, been a very good player for us but had a poor season.
Austin on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 7609 viewsSK_hoops

Austin on 21:00 - Apr 28 by daveB

makes a lot more sense as to why he hasn't started games recently when Dykes was playing poorly. Probably for the best if he goes, been a very good player for us but had a poor season.

Still a legend. Still made a big difference when he first came in second time round.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 21:10]
Austin on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 7599 viewsted_hendrix

Love Charlie--love him to death--well maybe not quite that much anymore.

Time to go Charlie with my best wishes and blessings but Father Time has caught up with you me old matey, in fact your'e starting to look like Father Time himself.

My lasting and loving memory will be of you wrestling that racist pig onto the ground in front of the loft whilst we were playing Russians from SW6.

Now buzz off we're skint.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Austin on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 7581 viewsParkRoyalR

They say every cloud has a silver lining....but the cloud over Warburton being sacked is just too big and black...even after hearing this fantastic news.
Austin on 21:08 - Apr 28 with 7540 viewsRangersw12

The wording of the article hints this was a Fernandes signing but pretty shrewd from the club to offer him this sort of deal tbh

Unfortunately I would let him go as it clearly hasn't worked , still a legend in my eyes though and will hopefully get a good send off tomorrow.
Austin on 21:17 - Apr 28 with 7439 viewsQPR_John

Austin on 21:04 - Apr 28 by ParkRoyalR

They say every cloud has a silver lining....but the cloud over Warburton being sacked is just too big and black...even after hearing this fantastic news.

No doubt Warburton has transformed this club since he arrived but I would argue Austin has also played a part. Its odd that Warburtons leaving creates such disappointment whereas the rumour Austin might also go is considered fantastic news
Login to get fewer ads

Austin on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 7407 viewsNorthernr

That's very good news.
Austin on 21:42 - Apr 28 with 7211 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Seems like he’s after continuing the farewell tour. He’s just retweeted this post..

[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 21:43]
Austin on 21:45 - Apr 28 with 7175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin on 21:00 - Apr 28 by daveB

I agree.

Excellent work by Ferdinand to build in that safeguard into his contract. It's a shame it hasn't worked out, but almost certainly for the best that he goes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Austin on 22:09 - Apr 28 with 6990 viewsDieByYourSide

Good news about Austin, sadly time to part ways.

Crazy about Barbet though, can only think it's due to reservations about his ability to play in a back four and a possible manager's new style? We should definitely be making a big effort to keep him
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 22:09]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Austin on 22:12 - Apr 28 with 6966 viewsNorthernr

This is poor.

I remember a wise Brian McCarthy raising eyebrows when he said "I don't trust him".
Austin on 22:15 - Apr 28 with 6938 viewsDannytheR

Think Flo Lloyd-Hughes might be due a couple of apologies. (Won't get them, obviously.)
Austin on 22:16 - Apr 28 with 6882 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Austin on 22:12 - Apr 28 by Northernr

This is poor.

I remember a wise Brian McCarthy raising eyebrows when he said "I don't trust him".

I don't understand what's bad about that tweet. Is he off to Germany?
Austin on 22:20 - Apr 28 with 6863 viewsStanisgod

I love him, have a massive limited edition photo with a piece of shirt, alledgedly, holding up the trophy at Wembley BUT I also think he can be a bit of an ass.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Austin on 22:26 - Apr 28 with 6767 viewsLazyFan

Austin on 21:20 - Apr 28 by Northernr

That's very good news.

Agreed, well played by the club.

zzzzzzzzzz

Austin on 22:28 - Apr 28 with 6756 viewsNorthernr

Austin on 22:16 - Apr 28 by Wegerles_Stairs

I don't understand what's bad about that tweet. Is he off to Germany?

A senior player posting "goodbye pet" as the manager gets binned?
Austin on 22:30 - Apr 28 with 6726 viewsozexile

Some of Austin's tweets recently have led me to believe there's a problem behind the scenes with him and Warburton. And I think his latest tweet proves it. Childish.
Austin on 22:32 - Apr 28 with 6711 viewsNorthernr

Austin on 22:30 - Apr 28 by ozexile

Some of Austin's tweets recently have led me to believe there's a problem behind the scenes with him and Warburton. And I think his latest tweet proves it. Childish.

That Rotherham game was never right.
Austin on 22:33 - Apr 28 with 6703 viewsBAWHoops

Love Charlie, but looking back at this season he hasn't behaved like a senior pro should.
A few twitter rants, the latest dig at the manager alongside his flounce v Rotherham when he went and sat in the stands.

That half season where he kept us up was incredibly valuable but he's been very off this year

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Austin on 22:37 - Apr 28 with 6650 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin on 22:32 - Apr 28 by Northernr

That Rotherham game was never right.

All the money in the world can't buy class.
Austin on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 6646 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

Austin on 22:15 - Apr 28 by DannytheR

Think Flo Lloyd-Hughes might be due a couple of apologies. (Won't get them, obviously.)

She was right. I even tweeted my concerns on resigning austin. I too got abuse but no where near Flo. I really felt for her, was awful.

He really has shown his true colours. I saw them whilst he was at Southampton but now our fans have cottoned on.

I will only ever remember his first time with us. Was magical. This second term is one to forget
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 22:40]
Austin on 22:42 - Apr 28 with 6614 viewsRangersw12

Austin on 22:28 - Apr 28 by Northernr

A senior player posting "goodbye pet" as the manager gets binned?

He could be talking about himself leaving ?
Austin on 22:46 - Apr 28 with 6557 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin on 22:39 - Apr 28 by BuzsakyIsGod

She was right. I even tweeted my concerns on resigning austin. I too got abuse but no where near Flo. I really felt for her, was awful.

He really has shown his true colours. I saw them whilst he was at Southampton but now our fans have cottoned on.

I will only ever remember his first time with us. Was magical. This second term is one to forget
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 22:40]

Our fans have cottoned on? No chance.

Watched him put in 3 superb phoney runs this season (Bristol City A, Millwall A 91st minute at 0-2 and a home game when nut-megged running towards P Block) and so many were sucking it all in, didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024