Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Tughishat for PM 00:51 - Jul 16 with 2687 viewsSadoldgit

The only one tonight prepared to cut the crap and call Johnson out as a liar. Fair play to him. I don’t think he will win but at least he has the balls to say what he really thinks instead of pussyfooting around the issue as the others did.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 10:29 - Jul 17 with 2490 viewsBerber

He was a complete no hoper from the start, but I presume he wanted to say things he felt should be said.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 11:02 - Jul 17 with 2479 viewsJellybaby

Tom Tughishat for PM on 10:29 - Jul 17 by Berber

He was a complete no hoper from the start, but I presume he wanted to say things he felt should be said.

I think his invitation to Bilderberg may be behind his nomination.........

https://marcussteaduk.wordpress.com/2019/07/07/bilderberg-whats-it-all-about/

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tom Tughishat for PM on 11:39 - Jul 17 with 2456 viewsSadoldgit

You would like to think that Liz Truss would be a no hoper too and it is depressing that she is still in with a shout. She has even taken to dressing like Thatcher now!
I quite like Tom. For a Tory MP he seems relatively decent and normal. If he gets a cabinet post out of this I hope that he doesn’t change.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 12:23 - Jul 17 with 2433 viewsBazza

Tom Tughishat for PM on 11:02 - Jul 17 by Jellybaby

I think his invitation to Bilderberg may be behind his nomination.........

https://marcussteaduk.wordpress.com/2019/07/07/bilderberg-whats-it-all-about/

What a strange list of rich people. Hard to see any link between Kissinger ( who fabricated Vietnam good news) Mandelson one of Blair’s mates, Adonis who seems to move around politics without any traction, von de Leyen -please no. etc. plus a lot of academics.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 13:48 - Jul 17 with 2378 viewsJellybaby

With Penny Mourdant's book having a forward written by none other than Bill Gates and receiving praise from Tony Blair, while plastic corporate man rishi having strong links to the WEF that leaves a field of two and one of those (Liz Truss) is a bit wet....and hopeless

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tom Tughishat for PM on 14:20 - Jul 17 with 2341 viewsBerber

Are there any chemical potty conspiracy theories?😂
Tom Tughishat for PM on 13:18 - Jul 20 with 2192 viewsBerber

SOG, for Pete’s sake make a thread supporting Liz Truss will you?
Tom Tughishat for PM on 17:15 - Jul 20 with 2125 viewsSadoldgit

Tom Tughishat for PM on 13:18 - Jul 20 by Berber

SOG, for Pete’s sake make a thread supporting Liz Truss will you?

Good idea! It seems now that we might have Liz as the next PM according to the polls in the Tory membership. Starmer must be getting the beer and curry ready!
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Tughishat for PM on 17:39 - Jul 20 with 2104 viewsSadoldgit

I’m struggling to get my head around what the Tories are doing. They have a golden opportunity to put distance between a new leader and team and try and make a decent fist if the next election campaign but have chosen to go with a choice of two people who are both tainted by their association with the Greased Piglet. Truss is playing the Thatcher card but is already seen as being nearly as useless as Johnson and Sunak, who was the golden boy until his sudden and dramatic fall from grace is also seen as another of Johnson’s very weak and tainted gang. This should be an open goal for Starmer but you can bet your mortgage on the far left of the Party doing evening they can to scupper his chances of becoming the next PM. Hold on to your hats, we are in for a bumpy two years.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 18:20 - Jul 20 with 2070 viewshuelinsaint

Tom Tughishat for PM on 17:39 - Jul 20 by Sadoldgit

I’m struggling to get my head around what the Tories are doing. They have a golden opportunity to put distance between a new leader and team and try and make a decent fist if the next election campaign but have chosen to go with a choice of two people who are both tainted by their association with the Greased Piglet. Truss is playing the Thatcher card but is already seen as being nearly as useless as Johnson and Sunak, who was the golden boy until his sudden and dramatic fall from grace is also seen as another of Johnson’s very weak and tainted gang. This should be an open goal for Starmer but you can bet your mortgage on the far left of the Party doing evening they can to scupper his chances of becoming the next PM. Hold on to your hats, we are in for a bumpy two years.

Is that the same thing that the far right of the party did in 2017 and 2019,with continual briefings against the leadership elected on a landslide twice. The Forde report explicitly states that the Labour right worked against the party winning the 2017 election,you only have to read their WhatsApp messages that were leaked a couple of years ago
As Alexei Sayle said "Some of the most horrible c-units you'll find are on the right of the Labour Party
Tom Tughishat for PM on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 2039 viewsBerber

Tom Tughishat for PM on 18:20 - Jul 20 by huelinsaint

Is that the same thing that the far right of the party did in 2017 and 2019,with continual briefings against the leadership elected on a landslide twice. The Forde report explicitly states that the Labour right worked against the party winning the 2017 election,you only have to read their WhatsApp messages that were leaked a couple of years ago
As Alexei Sayle said "Some of the most horrible c-units you'll find are on the right of the Labour Party

Kind of balances up the ones on the left.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 07:15 - Jul 21 with 1962 viewshuelinsaint

Tom Tughishat for PM on 19:23 - Jul 20 by Berber

Kind of balances up the ones on the left.

Give some examples of the Labour left actively working against the party during an election campaign and you'll recall that the left supported the Blair leadership until he embarked on an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation
Tom Tughishat for PM on 08:10 - Jul 21 with 1934 viewsBerber

Tom Tughishat for PM on 07:15 - Jul 21 by huelinsaint

Give some examples of the Labour left actively working against the party during an election campaign and you'll recall that the left supported the Blair leadership until he embarked on an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation

I have no intention of revisiting that particular sewer. The left hate Blair, not because he made a dreadful error over Iraq, but because he resolutely refused to yield to their small dog yapping. They hated him from the moment he was elected, and after the LW farce that allowed a decade of un-challenged Tory rule, his approach is what got a first and second Labour election victory. Get over it. They were not loyal at all, just rendered impotent.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 10:51 - Jul 21 with 1887 viewshuelinsaint

Tom Tughishat for PM on 08:10 - Jul 21 by Berber

I have no intention of revisiting that particular sewer. The left hate Blair, not because he made a dreadful error over Iraq, but because he resolutely refused to yield to their small dog yapping. They hated him from the moment he was elected, and after the LW farce that allowed a decade of un-challenged Tory rule, his approach is what got a first and second Labour election victory. Get over it. They were not loyal at all, just rendered impotent.

So no examples then?
Fair enough
Tom Tughishat for PM on 12:00 - Jul 21 with 1864 viewsSadoldgit

Tom Tughishat for PM on 07:15 - Jul 21 by huelinsaint

I know a few people on the far left and they all hated Blair with a passion from day 1. They feel the same about Starmer and don’t want to see him as PM.
Tom Tughishat for PM on 17:44 - Jul 21 with 1809 viewsBerber

Tom Tughishat for PM on 12:00 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

I know a few people on the far left and they all hated Blair with a passion from day 1. They feel the same about Starmer and don’t want to see him as PM.

Sorry matey, apparently it didn’t happen without examples. apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024