Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market 10:30 - Aug 16 with 765 viewsElijahK

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 10:41 - Aug 16 with 740 viewssaints__fan__73

Shows just how incompetent Semmens is. You only need 4 CBs in a squad. We've already got 5 but still desperate for another...

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 11:43 - Aug 16 with 659 viewssaints__fan__73

Actually make that 6. I forgot about Simeu.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 12:32 - Aug 16 with 598 viewsdirk_doone

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 11:43 - Aug 16 by saints__fan__73

That's understandable. You can forget about most of them. There have been several others who've come and gone and I'm never sure if they are just out on loan or whether we've managed to get rid of them permanently.

It reflects a rather scattergun approach of trying to replace one good player with 4 or 5 cheap ones, in the hope that one of them will come good.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 12:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 12:34 - Aug 16 with 591 viewsdwayne_dibley

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 11:43 - Aug 16 by saints__fan__73

so can we not stack them up horizontally across the goalmouth, they may be of more use that way

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 511 viewsElijahK

And a few are away on loan with a few looking like they could also be going permanently (as it does actually look like Stephens is heading off now), so we will need at least 1 more, and even then it doesn’t matter how many we’ve got if they’re all rubbish! As we need at least 1 experienced centre half before the transfer window closes, as well as preferably another striker and even maybe a fullback/winger. But is mainly the strikers and centre half’s that we’ve gotta sort out now

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 14:08 - Aug 16 with 487 viewsBicester_North

That Brereton Diaz at Blackburn looks a great player, Leeds linked with him at the moment but got to be worth a go, probably not in Semmens point of view though

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 14:13 - Aug 16 with 477 viewssaint68

Defence is the priority as its piss poor....

A solid centre back, a decent striker and a manager will resolve most current issues.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

What position are we most desperate for at the moment in the transfer market on 14:28 - Aug 16 with 463 viewsTimSaint

I think we have needed a Striker and a CB in pretty much every transfer window for the last 4 or 5 years !!

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024