Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the silver fox 10:26 - Feb 7 with 6353 viewsdarthvader

has finally come out of the broom cupboard

[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 17:13]

keep the faith coyr

So the silver fox on 11:08 - Feb 7 with 2201 views1885_SFC

You mean he's finally come out of the broom cupboard surely?

I remember when Philip Schofield came out as Grey.

Old School is Cool

So the silver fox on 12:23 - Feb 7 with 2139 viewsthis_charming_man

I read his statement. All about him wasnt it. Now he’ll inevitably start a relationship with a man and he’ll be lauded for bravery. What about his wife of 27 years? She’s just lost her husband, father of her children. If he left her for another women then he’d been the devil, because Hes gay then he’s so brave.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

So the silver fox on 12:24 - Feb 7 with 2135 viewsTimSaint

Gordon the Gopher is mortified, now the secret is out !!

Maybe it wasn't just Phil's hand !! :-)

TimSaint

So the silver fox on 12:44 - Feb 7 with 2104 views1885_SFC

So the silver fox on 12:24 - Feb 7 by TimSaint

Gordon the Gopher is mortified, now the secret is out !!

Maybe it wasn't just Phil's hand !! :-)

Schofield spent years with his fist up Gordon the Gopher.

The signs were there...

Old School is Cool

So the silver fox on 13:27 - Feb 7 with 2048 viewssaint22

So the silver fox on 12:23 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

I read his statement. All about him wasnt it. Now he’ll inevitably start a relationship with a man and he’ll be lauded for bravery. What about his wife of 27 years? She’s just lost her husband, father of her children. If he left her for another women then he’d been the devil, because Hes gay then he’s so brave.

I wondered how long it would take for the homophobes to appear
I think you will find he is still the father to those children pal, that doesnt suddenly get erased
ffs
So the silver fox on 13:41 - Feb 7 with 2030 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m not sure about being brave. Presumably he has only made this announcement as he was about to be outed by a newspaper.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

So the silver fox on 13:43 - Feb 7 with 2029 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 13:27 - Feb 7 by saint22

I think you will find he is still the father to those children pal, that doesnt suddenly get erased
ffs

what's homophonic about it? Has he been cheating on his wife with men? We don't know but he hasn't suddenly decided he's gay. What now happens if and when he starts a relationship with a man? If that wonderful and brave even though he would end his marriage with his wife to do so. Had he done that with a women he'd be cheating scum.

So the silver fox on 13:59 - Feb 7 with 2008 viewsthis_charming_man

shag a woman - vile cheating scum
Shag a man - what a hero, so brave, we will stand by him.

Mental.

Login to get fewer ads

So the silver fox on 14:17 - Feb 7 with 1993 viewsDominic_Oliver

So the silver fox on 13:27 - Feb 7 by saint22

ffs

Well said Saint22! anyone who even slightly strays from woke orthodoxy and fails to laud Phil as probably the bravest guy on the planet at the moment should be thoroughly 'cancelled' including telling their employer so that they lose their livelihood. It's the only way they will learn.
So the silver fox on 14:33 - Feb 7 with 1965 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 13:43 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

what's homophonic about it? Has he been cheating on his wife with men? We don't know but he hasn't suddenly decided he's gay. What now happens if and when he starts a relationship with a man? If that wonderful and brave even though he would end his marriage with his wife to do so. Had he done that with a women he'd be cheating scum.

If not 'homophobic' would you accept 'judgemental'?

You say his statement is all about him but there is lots in there about his wife and daughters and his acknowledgement of the pain he has caused.

And at this stage, we know nothing about any extra-marital relationships.

He's gay. He's been lying about it and now he's being honest about it. That's it, isn't it?

I'd give him credit for his honesty, sympathy for him and his family, and then let them sort it all themselves from here - including any judgement. None of my business.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So the silver fox on 14:34 - Feb 7 with 1963 viewsTheMoog

Timely distraction from the bullying allegations.

Standby to standby

So the silver fox on 14:42 - Feb 7 with 1941 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

So the silver fox on 12:23 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

If he’d been brave, he would either have :

a) not married a woman in the first place, stayed single, been himself, then had a civil partnership later in life if he wanted,
b) seen a councillor, got therapy, kept it all quiet, taken obscure holidays abroad to satisfy his desires, re-checked his marriage vows.

His comment, “I had to do this for me, and my head, I can say I’m proud of myself”

The fact that he has come out shows that he doesn’t care that much about his family, couldn’t or wouldn’t keep it quiet, and that his marriage vows meant little. Why did he even get married, or is he just ‘discovering himself’ in later life? His family must be gutted, despite their apparent feelings to the contrary. It reminds me of Lennox Lewis’s manager Frank Maloney, and the fact that he just didn’t want to keep it quiet.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

So the silver fox on 14:45 - Feb 7 with 1943 viewsJaySaint

I am amazed how he thinks anyone genuinely gives a toss?
Making a big deal about this is not making being Gay 'normal'...

However, not all heroes wear capes, I guess

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

So the silver fox on 14:52 - Feb 7 with 1923 viewsPatfromPoole

So the silver fox on 14:42 - Feb 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

a) not married a woman in the first place, stayed single, been himself, then had a civil partnership later in life if he wanted,
b) seen a councillor, got therapy, kept it all quiet, taken obscure holidays abroad to satisfy his desires, re-checked his marriage vows.

His comment, “I had to do this for me, and my head, I can say I’m proud of myself”

The fact that he has come out shows that he doesn’t care that much about his family, couldn’t or wouldn’t keep it quiet, and that his marriage vows meant little. Why did he even get married, or is he just ‘discovering himself’ in later life? His family must be gutted, despite their apparent feelings to the contrary. It reminds me of Lennox Lewis’s manager Frank Maloney, and the fact that he just didn’t want to keep it quiet.

Bloody hell.

I completely agree with you.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

So the silver fox on 15:00 - Feb 7 with 1899 viewskernow

Always thought he was out already......just goes to show how wrong it is to assume I suppose.
So the silver fox on 15:15 - Feb 7 with 1884 viewssaint22

So the silver fox on 13:43 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

But how does that make him not a father??
So the silver fox on 15:18 - Feb 7 with 1879 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 15:15 - Feb 7 by saint22

But how does that make him not a father??

Who said he wasn't a father?

So the silver fox on 15:21 - Feb 7 with 1873 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 14:42 - Feb 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I completely agree.

“I had to do this for me, and my head, I can say I’m proud of myself”

like you say, all about him. The person I feel sorry for is his wife, 27 years and although she's sticking by him she must feel humiliated and betrayed. But of course political correctness means anyone who says that is homophobic.

So the silver fox on 15:23 - Feb 7 with 1869 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 14:33 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

If not 'homophobic' would you accept 'judgemental'?

You say his statement is all about him but there is lots in there about his wife and daughters and his acknowledgement of the pain he has caused.

And at this stage, we know nothing about any extra-marital relationships.

He's gay. He's been lying about it and now he's being honest about it. That's it, isn't it?

I'd give him credit for his honesty, sympathy for him and his family, and then let them sort it all themselves from here - including any judgement. None of my business.

What's judgemental about it?

So the silver fox on 15:26 - Feb 7 with 1862 viewssaint22

So the silver fox on 15:18 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

Who said he wasn't a father?

You said "lost the father of her children'
Just because he has come out doesnt erase the fact he is still their father so no one has lost that you homophobe
So the silver fox on 15:34 - Feb 7 with 1847 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 15:23 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

What's judgemental about it?

"I read his statement. All about him wasn't it." Judging him as selfish/narcissistic, no?

So the silver fox on 15:34 - Feb 7 with 1846 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 15:26 - Feb 7 by saint22

You said "lost the father of her children'
Just because he has come out doesnt erase the fact he is still their father so no one has lost that you homophobe

That doesn't mean he is no longer there father thicko.

And like a true woke you've resorted to mouth frothing insults when you cant keep up with the discussion.

So the silver fox on 15:34 - Feb 7 with 1843 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 15:34 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

"I read his statement. All about him wasn't it." Judging him as selfish/narcissistic, no?

Yes, it was all about him.

So the silver fox on 15:37 - Feb 7 with 1839 viewsJaySaint

why does he need to tell the world on morning TV. Have his wet, soppy colleagues feel obliged to tell him how 'brave' he is etc?

why does he think anyone is really bothered?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

So the silver fox on 15:39 - Feb 7 with 1820 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 15:34 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

Yes, it was all about him.

Did the bits where he also mentions his family get redacted on the copy you read?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024