Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kurucz 18:26 - Jan 30 with 4688 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Should we extend his loan?
Kurucz on 18:27 - Jan 30 with 3313 viewsBrierls

Yes.
Kurucz on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 3300 viewsbarryroch

YES............YES........YES
Kurucz on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 3277 viewsToffeemanc

yes - by far the best keeper we have had this season so far.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Kurucz on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 3277 viewschuckleberry

Yes.
Kurucz on 18:32 - Jan 30 with 3272 viewsrafc1984

Yes, defo, unless we can sign tom heaton
Kurucz on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 3260 viewsDoris

Yes
Kurucz on 18:34 - Jan 30 with 3250 viewsofficialdale

There shouldn't even be a thought to this - Defo yes
Kurucz on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 3243 viewsroccydaleian

Yes.
Login to get fewer ads

Kurucz on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 3243 viewsSandyman

Yes
Kurucz on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 3223 viewsolympicdale

its a yes from me

Life is a game of fate.

Kurucz on 18:49 - Jan 30 with 3190 viewselectricblue

Ohhhhh yyyesssss...its a no brainer.
Perminent if we can..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Kurucz on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 3155 viewsDALEYCADDERS

He did play badly at Wycombe though.
Kurucz on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 3139 viewselectricblue

Kurucz on 19:00 - Jan 30 by DALEYCADDERS

So did the defence.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Kurucz on 19:02 - Jan 30 with 3133 viewssweetcorn

It's a yes with a but.

The but being, depends whether JC has a better option in mind, the one thing people are forgetting is that a new manager almost always brings in their former players, not only do they know what they are capable of, but it makes them feel alot more comfortable.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Kurucz on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 3109 viewssandylaner1

couldn't kick on sat but is a very good keeper, shot stopper etc made some good saves and is gaining an understanding with the players ahead of him

sign him up JC
Kurucz on 19:11 - Jan 30 with 3100 viewsDoris

Kurucz on 19:00 - Jan 30 by DALEYCADDERS

exactly how,the first goal amankwhatever let the ball drop 25/30 yards away from goal then dithered ,2nd goal was just shit defending ,third goal i went for a piss so missed it.
Kurucz on 19:12 - Jan 30 with 3091 viewsDALEYCADDERS

He was totally at fault for the third goal just let a simple catch slip through hi hands and the guy put it in the net.
Kurucz on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 3073 viewsDoris

Kurucz on 19:12 - Jan 30 by DALEYCADDERS

He was totally at fault for the third goal just let a simple catch slip through hi hands and the guy put it in the net.

so he had a shit game on that incident ,god forbid anybody makes a mistake in the future.
Kurucz on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 3045 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:12 - Jan 30 by DALEYCADDERS

He was at fault for the first too, Amankwah wanted him to come for it as he was struggling, at that point he should of cleaned up the ball KA and Beavon.
Hes an ok keeper but certainly no more that that.
Kurucz on 19:35 - Jan 30 with 3019 viewsDoris

Kurucz on 19:25 - Jan 30 by SFD

He was at fault for the first too, Amankwah wanted him to come for it as he was struggling, at that point he should of cleaned up the ball KA and Beavon.

behave,it was me pissed not you
Kurucz on 19:36 - Jan 30 with 3011 viewsLondondale

Kurucz on 19:25 - Jan 30 by SFD

He's far better than ok. He's the best keeper we've had this season, he's big, commands his area well and is a good shot stopper. He has had one bad game as far as I'm aware (Wycombe) and, let's be honest, if we were to get rid of players based on how they performed in that game, we wouldn't have a squad left.

He even stood out, for me, when we were hammered by Stevenage! Thought he kept the scoreline down with a couple of great saves. As for saturday - superb.

Kurucz on 19:37 - Jan 30 with 3000 viewsmacro

Better than what has gone before despite a couple of blunders v Stevenage and Wycombe
Kurucz on 19:37 - Jan 30 with 2997 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:36 - Jan 30 by Londondale

He's far better than ok. He's the best keeper we've had this season, he's big, commands his area well and is a good shot stopper. He has had one bad game as far as I'm aware (Wycombe) and, let's be honest, if we were to get rid of players based on how they performed in that game, we wouldn't have a squad left.

He even stood out, for me, when we were hammered by Stevenage! Thought he kept the scoreline down with a couple of great saves. As for saturday - superb.

OK is a feckin hell of a compliment I'll have you know.
Kurucz on 19:38 - Jan 30 with 2989 viewsDoris

Kurucz on 19:36 - Jan 30 by Londondale

Nooo dont bite ,he was trying to get me to bite ,but failed again,SFD (sticks middle finger firmly up )
Kurucz on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 2983 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:38 - Jan 30 by Doris

Nooo dont bite ,he was trying to get me to bite ,but failed again,SFD (sticks middle finger firmly up )

Wood Eye
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024