Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odebayi... 19:53 - Mar 31 with 5402 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Sign him up.
Odebayi... on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 3737 viewsbarryroch

You cannot sign him purely on todays performance. I must say today was the best he has been, will have to see more.
Odebayi... on 19:57 - Mar 31 with 3725 viewsDALEYCADDERS

He has pace which is what we desperatly needed.
Odebayi... on 20:00 - Mar 31 with 3705 viewsbarryroch

Odebayi... on 19:57 - Mar 31 by DALEYCADDERS

yes but that was all he had before today. Today he had an end product and played well
Odebayi... on 20:01 - Mar 31 with 3698 viewsNotEyreClue

He causes problems and could be a good signing..he played well today and if he continues to do that until the end of the season then he should be signed

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Odebayi... on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 3686 views442Dale

When he does things on instinct he looks a good player. It's when there's a pause and time to think that he struggles.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Odebayi... on 23:19 - Mar 31 with 3549 viewsstuartcryer

Odebayi... on 19:57 - Mar 31 by DALEYCADDERS

sebastion coe had pace but could he pass a ball this guy was shite the first time he was here and has been shite seen since another great signing from jc

wardle blue

Odebayi... on 00:06 - Apr 1 with 3509 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 20:01 - Mar 31 by NotEyreClue

He causes problems and could be a good signing..he played well today and if he continues to do that until the end of the season then he should be signed

You are joking he is totally crap and was crap the last time he came to the Dale under Hilly. Yes he might have pace but he isn'nt good enough in fact Bolton are letting him go at the end of the season. To me that speaks volumes . I for one would not let him go at the end of the season.
Odebayi... on 00:07 - Apr 1 with 3507 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Odebayi... on 20:05 - Mar 31 by 442Dale

When he does things on instinct he looks a good player. It's when there's a pause and time to think that he struggles.

Just like Holness.......?
Login to get fewer ads

Odebayi... on 00:09 - Apr 1 with 3499 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Odebayi... on 19:55 - Mar 31 by barryroch

You cannot sign him purely on todays performance. I must say today was the best he has been, will have to see more.

Correct.......we all thought Benali was going to be the bees knees.

Easy tiger,let's see a bit more of Temi before jumping the gun.
Odebayi... on 00:22 - Apr 1 with 3490 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 00:09 - Apr 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Correct.......we all thought Benali was going to be the bees knees.

Easy tiger,let's see a bit more of Temi before jumping the gun.

Aye and Benali was crap too. Lights were on but no-one at home
Odebayi... on 00:30 - Apr 1 with 3473 viewssweetcorn

Odebayi... on 00:22 - Apr 1 by MrsDale4life

Aye and Benali was crap too. Lights were on but no-one at home

you know i don't know what some people have to do to get recognition in this team. He was good in his first game vs Sheffield and was outstanding today. I personally need to see more to judge whether he is worth a contract.

And do me a favour love, him being released by a premier league team means nothing, what about Tutte, he was released by city, i bet you like him. Rochdale's Darling Jason Kennedy was released by a premier league team, does that speak volumes? you're talking utter turd.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Odebayi... on 00:34 - Apr 1 with 3465 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 00:30 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

you know i don't know what some people have to do to get recognition in this team. He was good in his first game vs Sheffield and was outstanding today. I personally need to see more to judge whether he is worth a contract.

And do me a favour love, him being released by a premier league team means nothing, what about Tutte, he was released by city, i bet you like him. Rochdale's Darling Jason Kennedy was released by a premier league team, does that speak volumes? you're talking utter turd.

Just my opinion and thought i was entitled to state that just like you are ? The fact he has been out on loan before he came to the Dale and didn't do much at other clubs whilst on loan speaks volumes dont you think ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Odebayi... on 00:35 - Apr 1 with 3456 viewsD_Alien

I think I'm going to enjoy this...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Odebayi... on 00:36 - Apr 1 with 3453 viewsmizfit

Odebayi... on 00:34 - Apr 1 by MrsDale4life

Just my opinion and thought i was entitled to state that just like you are ? The fact he has been out on loan before he came to the Dale and didn't do much at other clubs whilst on loan speaks volumes dont you think ?

nah you're not
Odebayi... on 00:36 - Apr 1 with 3450 viewssweetcorn

Ok, well please explain why him being released by a premier league team has anything to do with how he will fair with us?

Odebayi... on 00:46 - Apr 1 with 3436 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 00:36 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

Ok, well please explain why him being released by a premier league team has anything to do with how he will fair with us?

I think if you read my last post then that will explain what i mean
Odebayi... on 00:47 - Apr 1 with 3431 viewssweetcorn

Like how you edited once i'd replied. why don't you answer my original question?

And that was 2 years ago, how many other performances have you seen from him since he was with us? i'd hazard at 0, so you can't really comment. I cant understand why fans at this club are so quick to write a player off and not give someone a chance. I have personally been impressed with him so far. admittedly he was off the pace vs oldham, but had a solid debut against sheffield and was a game changer this afternoon. so maybe you should give him a chance instead of jumping on his back. Just a thought like.

Odebayi... on 00:50 - Apr 1 with 3424 viewssweetcorn

Odebayi... on 00:46 - Apr 1 by MrsDale4life

I think if you read my last post then that will explain what i mean

your words were 'in fact Bolton are letting him go. that to me speaks volumes'. Because he is not the premier league grade, does not mean he isn't the league one grade. If that was the logic, then as i have already said JK and Tutte would not be good enough, but i'm sure you wouldn't say that?

As I said earlier, TURD.

Odebayi... on 00:53 - Apr 1 with 3421 viewsmizfit

a rochdale household is missing a woman in their kitchen
Odebayi... on 01:08 - Apr 1 with 3419 viewsTVOS1907

Odebayi... on 00:47 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

Like how you edited once i'd replied. why don't you answer my original question?

And that was 2 years ago, how many other performances have you seen from him since he was with us? i'd hazard at 0, so you can't really comment. I cant understand why fans at this club are so quick to write a player off and not give someone a chance. I have personally been impressed with him so far. admittedly he was off the pace vs oldham, but had a solid debut against sheffield and was a game changer this afternoon. so maybe you should give him a chance instead of jumping on his back. Just a thought like.

Just a minor point sweetcorn, Obadeyi didn't play v Sheffield Wednesday.

His second debut was v Oldham when he did OK.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Odebayi... on 01:13 - Apr 1 with 3408 viewssweetcorn

Odebayi... on 01:08 - Apr 1 by TVOS1907

Just a minor point sweetcorn, Obadeyi didn't play v Sheffield Wednesday.

His second debut was v Oldham when he did OK.

Oh sh1t, my mistake, thought sheffield and oldham where the back to back for some reason, tranmere must have been his game off the pace. my mistake. Either way, my sentiment remains the same.

Odebayi... on 01:13 - Apr 1 with 3407 viewsolympicdale

Odebayi... on 00:06 - Apr 1 by MrsDale4life

You are joking he is totally crap and was crap the last time he came to the Dale under Hilly. Yes he might have pace but he isn'nt good enough in fact Bolton are letting him go at the end of the season. To me that speaks volumes . I for one would not let him go at the end of the season.

how the hell is being released by a premierleague club a marker of how poor he is? Most the players that play in the football league, and especially in the bottom 2 leagues, were released by premierleague clubs when they were young, lazy stab at the lad, it doesn't mean a thing.

Life is a game of fate.

Odebayi... on 01:15 - Apr 1 with 3405 viewssweetcorn

Odebayi... on 01:13 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

how the hell is being released by a premierleague club a marker of how poor he is? Most the players that play in the football league, and especially in the bottom 2 leagues, were released by premierleague clubs when they were young, lazy stab at the lad, it doesn't mean a thing.

My point exactly. Haters really need to try harder these days.

Odebayi... on 01:18 - Apr 1 with 3400 viewsolympicdale

Odebayi... on 01:15 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

My point exactly. Haters really need to try harder these days.

its just a pointless attempt to say he's not good enough, oh he was released by Bolton when he was 21, so he must be shite. Just because he isnt up to that level doesnt mean anything, im pretty sure a lot of the "legends" of the game where rejected by big clubs in their early days.

Life is a game of fate.

Odebayi... on 04:05 - Apr 1 with 3374 viewsthebackrowhero

he's dross that 1st half v tranmere was one of the worst 45 mins of any player we have ever had here!!!! clueless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024