Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? 11:53 - Aug 9 with 5183 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If so, wow.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:06 - Aug 9 with 3819 viewsjimmysbaldhead

£6.6m thanks to 15% sell-on clause apparently.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:07 - Aug 9 with 3818 viewsSaxonDale

BBC reporting 7-8 million, was it Whitey who said Barnsley were apparently looking at Camps and Allen? Wonder if this windfall will impact that.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:15 - Aug 9 with 3787 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:07 - Aug 9 by SaxonDale

BBC reporting 7-8 million, was it Whitey who said Barnsley were apparently looking at Camps and Allen? Wonder if this windfall will impact that.

Hope they missed last Saturday.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:37 - Aug 9 with 3709 viewsboromat

Wonder if Keith gets a cut hahaha

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 3597 viewsDale1940

City must have more money than sense , one of the worst defenders I have seen in the premiership , Pep must be a great coach or he has not seen him play
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:25 - Aug 9 with 3523 viewsRoChDaLe

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:06 - Aug 9 by Dale1940

City must have more money than sense , one of the worst defenders I have seen in the premiership , Pep must be a great coach or he has not seen him play

'one of the worst defenders i have seen in the premiership' give it a rest. He isn't the best defender ever and certainly isn't worth the money being paid for him but it's nonsense that hes one of the worst defenders ever seen in the premiership.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:39 - Aug 9 with 3472 viewsisitme

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:25 - Aug 9 by RoChDaLe

'one of the worst defenders i have seen in the premiership' give it a rest. He isn't the best defender ever and certainly isn't worth the money being paid for him but it's nonsense that hes one of the worst defenders ever seen in the premiership.

Great move for Stones and hopefully England. He is what Guardiola likes, a ball playing defender. I am sure under his coaching he will improve markedly, especially with exposure to Champions' League football.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 3387 viewsFred_Talbot

Nonsense
He's young and has made a few mistakes which he'll learn from

Where's Fred?

Login to get fewer ads

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 3382 viewsroccydaleian

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 12:37 - Aug 9 by boromat

Wonder if Keith gets a cut hahaha

Wonder how much Dawson is worth now. He's as good as if not better than Stones imo.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:26 - Aug 9 with 3335 viewsTVOS1907

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 13:39 - Aug 9 by isitme

Great move for Stones and hopefully England. He is what Guardiola likes, a ball playing defender. I am sure under his coaching he will improve markedly, especially with exposure to Champions' League football.

Either that or he'll become another young English player who disappears after signing for City.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:34 - Aug 9 with 3317 viewsfunkkk

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:07 - Aug 9 by roccydaleian

Wonder how much Dawson is worth now. He's as good as if not better than Stones imo.

Wow!

Stones has the potential to be a great player and couldn't ask for a better coach than Pep. A great move for him and England.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:43 - Aug 9 with 3291 viewsBarryStrange

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:26 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

Either that or he'll become another young English player who disappears after signing for City.

That is where my money would lie.

My heartiest congratulations to Everton, and indeed Barnsley, on a very successful bit of business.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:44 - Aug 9 with 3287 viewsColDale

A player who's strength is his passing should do wonders under Pep.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:51 - Aug 9 with 3269 viewsfunkkk

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:43 - Aug 9 by BarryStrange

That is where my money would lie.

My heartiest congratulations to Everton, and indeed Barnsley, on a very successful bit of business.

He's not a Rodwell or a Delph is he? City's defence is awful.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:09 - Aug 9 with 3107 viewsStudiousDale

Massive punt by City - Everton have signed a replacement in Williams who is currently a lot better than Stones (and will be for the next 2 years) for 1/4 of the cost.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:12 - Aug 9 with 3086 viewsjudd

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 14:26 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

That is extremely worrying, given your avatar.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:18 - Aug 9 with 3066 viewsWhiteyBFC

Aye. We thought we were getting our 15% last summer. Thankfully, the move to Chelsea never came off. Because that was for a rumoured £30,000,000. He's had a shittier season since, and now gone for close to £50,000,000. Barmy. But appreciated here in little old Barnsley.

When he broke through under Keith it was obvious that he was a bit special. He dipped him in and out of the first team which worked I think, although dropping him for Wiseman a few times had us scratching our heads. But I'm not one of these Barnsley supporters who now claim "I always knew he'd play for England and go for millions" etc. I didn't doubt that was a possibility, but it seemed fanciful back then and I don't recall too many folk actually saying it, at that time.

Ridiculously talented footballer, could easily play anywhere on the field. And proper Barnsley and proud of it. Yes he makes the odd gaffe and there are better defenders out there, but at 22 years old he's got time on his side. I expect he'll flourish under Guardiola's tutelage and excel in a better side alongside better quality teammates. I hope so anyway. For him, for us and for England.

Proud of him. One of 'us' has made it.

And we can both say "I saw John Stones score at Spotland".

Now we just wait for Mason Holgate to follow the same path. We've 20% this time. And when other Barnsley supporters were saying "he's good but he's no Stonesy" I was disagreeing. I think he's got everything in his locker to have a similarly stellar rise. And he too scored his first goal against the Dale....

If only we could produce strikers....
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:24 - Aug 9 with 3043 viewsjudd

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:18 - Aug 9 by WhiteyBFC

Aye. We thought we were getting our 15% last summer. Thankfully, the move to Chelsea never came off. Because that was for a rumoured £30,000,000. He's had a shittier season since, and now gone for close to £50,000,000. Barmy. But appreciated here in little old Barnsley.

When he broke through under Keith it was obvious that he was a bit special. He dipped him in and out of the first team which worked I think, although dropping him for Wiseman a few times had us scratching our heads. But I'm not one of these Barnsley supporters who now claim "I always knew he'd play for England and go for millions" etc. I didn't doubt that was a possibility, but it seemed fanciful back then and I don't recall too many folk actually saying it, at that time.

Ridiculously talented footballer, could easily play anywhere on the field. And proper Barnsley and proud of it. Yes he makes the odd gaffe and there are better defenders out there, but at 22 years old he's got time on his side. I expect he'll flourish under Guardiola's tutelage and excel in a better side alongside better quality teammates. I hope so anyway. For him, for us and for England.

Proud of him. One of 'us' has made it.

And we can both say "I saw John Stones score at Spotland".

Now we just wait for Mason Holgate to follow the same path. We've 20% this time. And when other Barnsley supporters were saying "he's good but he's no Stonesy" I was disagreeing. I think he's got everything in his locker to have a similarly stellar rise. And he too scored his first goal against the Dale....

If only we could produce strikers....

You could when you had mines.

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:28 - Aug 9 with 3020 viewsDaleiLama

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:24 - Aug 9 by judd

'Arf

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:33 - Aug 9 with 2996 viewsWhiteyBFC

My family were massively affected by that particular point in time. I can see how your comment was humorous though.

I suppose it's similar to folk who mock Rochdale's reputation for producing nonces.
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:39 - Aug 9 with 2965 viewsnordenblue

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:33 - Aug 9 by WhiteyBFC

My family were massively affected by that particular point in time. I can see how your comment was humorous though.

I suppose it's similar to folk who mock Rochdale's reputation for producing nonces.

Not quite...
Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:45 - Aug 9 with 2942 views1mark1

Big difference. Nothing wrong with striking miners, everything totally wrong with so called Nonces.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:52 - Aug 9 with 2896 viewsDaleiLama

'Twere only a joke Whitey. Lighten up.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 2866 viewsjudd

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 16:52 - Aug 9 by DaleiLama

'Twere only a joke Whitey. Lighten up.

Yeah, lighten up else I'll bum yer.

Whitey. Do you lot have a sell-on re Stones? on 17:09 - Aug 9 with 2838 views1mark1

👏😄

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024