Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arry. 12:02 - Oct 11 with 9923 viewsShackletonR

What would he bring to us, really. Answers on a post card please.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Arry. on 20:42 - Oct 12 with 1024 viewsWeaverQPR

Why can't this prick set a team up to do anything other than lose when playing away? Whats his total 7 away wins from 60 odd games?

@WeavQPR

Arry. on 21:10 - Oct 12 with 1008 viewsTHEBUSH

Arry. on 15:30 - Oct 12 by daveB

nor would Mark Hughes or any manager in the Prem

Not true, plenty of managers have worked in the Prem without big budgets !!
Anyway we were talking about Arry and him specifically, wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole.
Arry. on 00:46 - Oct 13 with 977 viewsTGRRRSSS

Arry. on 11:20 - Oct 12 by Juzzie

'Arry completely messed up Spurs' chance of getting a guaranteed CL spot and maybe even a sniff at the title. They could have sneaked in whilst Man City and Man Utd were doing their best to lose it.

'Arry for some strange reason played Bale out of position for a good chunk of the end of the season and I don't think it was a coincidence that resulted in their drop in form compared to the first half of the season. Winning only one PL away game (at Blackburn thank god) since January.

Even if thats true look at Spurs League records since Venables was manager, never in that time have they ever got anywhere near winning the title as they did last season, although it was an inplosion they were unlucky not to qualify for CL nonetheless.
IN addititon he has had INland Revenue, Police etc after him for years and had a huge court case on him for a long time (dating back years) then he had huge speculation about England job which FA gave to Hodgon rightly or wrongly the speculation must have played on his mind and that of his players, then he was sacked anyway.
Levy is a good chairman in many ways but he has some funny ideas as regards how the playing side of thins should be run and had for years tried his coach/football director thing time after time it failed, until he went "Old School" and Spurs got closer to the title since Lineker and Gascoigne and El Tel ruled at the Lane.

Redknapp has his failings, and maybe he's a bit dodgy I don't know, but I bet most of football is dodgy, about to start reading Jordans book which I'm sure will be insightful about football and the dealings, sure it isn't just Redknapp.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024