Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali 20:02 - Apr 6 with 2457 viewsjackportis

Tyson to destroy him in 3 rounds.!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 1433 viewsBanosswan

Tyson. I don't think Ali would be able to do his usual soak up punishment against someone as ferocious as Tyson.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:06 - Apr 6 with 1428 viewsKilkennyjack

U can't hit what you can't see, dancing Ali in 8 by ko !
The people's champion.

Beware of the Risen People

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:11 - Apr 6 with 1416 viewsDr_Winston

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:05 - Apr 6 by Banosswan

Tyson. I don't think Ali would be able to do his usual soak up punishment against someone as ferocious as Tyson.

Foreman was ferocious and Ali dealt with him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:15 - Apr 6 with 1403 viewsSwanjack10

You answered your own question, my heart says ali, totally different boxers, be a great ruck if in same time era.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:16 - Apr 6 with 1401 viewsBanosswan

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:11 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

More an enormous clubber I think. But you may be right, I've only seen ali's big fights.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:17 - Apr 6 with 1398 viewsjackportis

Mike Tyson claims he could have won heavy weight title at 16 but says his mentor demato says he wasnt mentally ready at 19 he was ready. Not only was he an animal in the ring he was quick as middleweight and would beat ali on all aspects.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:19 - Apr 6 with 1394 viewsSwanjack10

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:17 - Apr 6 by jackportis

Mike Tyson claims he could have won heavy weight title at 16 but says his mentor demato says he wasnt mentally ready at 19 he was ready. Not only was he an animal in the ring he was quick as middleweight and would beat ali on all aspects.

Fuk me stick to roys rolls.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:24 - Apr 6 with 1386 viewsKilkennyjack

Well I liked Tyson as a fighter, but he falls a bit short compared with Ali. Ali was a better mover, a better boxer, a clever boxer, greater reach and range of punches, could take a punch, dominant personality, more athletic, and a better nickname......!

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:26 - Apr 6 with 1376 viewsGretsch

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:24 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

Well I liked Tyson as a fighter, but he falls a bit short compared with Ali. Ali was a better mover, a better boxer, a clever boxer, greater reach and range of punches, could take a punch, dominant personality, more athletic, and a better nickname......!

Everyone seems to be thinking of Ali after the ban, before or after would have beaten Tyson
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:33 - Apr 6 with 1362 viewsLord_Bony

Ali in his prime was untouchable

Golden Gloves and Olympic gold medalist...no competition..very fast but if Tysson got hold of his ear and bit it I think it would be game over.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:36 - Apr 6 with 1355 viewspansypants

2 totally different boxers in different eras where Tyson relied on brute strength and power and Ali skill and guile.

Tyson would probably be to powerful, but Ali may have tired him out and taken him the distance only to lose on points

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:37 - Apr 6 with 1353 viewslifelong

Ali for me.

The rumble in the jungle has to be rated as one the greatest fights.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:39 - Apr 6 with 1347 viewsjackportis

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:37 - Apr 6 by lifelong

Ali for me.

The rumble in the jungle has to be rated as one the greatest fights.

Have a look at Hagler v Hearns 1st round regarded as the best amazing scrap.

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:41 - Apr 6 with 1341 viewsNeath_Jack

Ali, KO in the second half of the fight.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:50 - Apr 6 with 1326 viewsepaul

Ali all day long

Great shout about Hagler v Hearns

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:52 - Apr 6 with 1323 viewsDaneloCruz

Ali for me is still the "Greatest of all Time". Ali would've knocked out Tyson in the 8th round.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:54 - Apr 6 with 1316 viewsWarwickHunt

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 20:52 - Apr 6 by DaneloCruz

Ali for me is still the "Greatest of all Time". Ali would've knocked out Tyson in the 8th round.

Tyson wouldn't have hit Ali's arse with a handful of rice.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:08 - Apr 6 with 1288 viewsRancid

Ali would have sussed him out 6 months before the fight and schooled him.Ali was the greatest Heavyweight of all time and that includes Dempsey,Johnson,Tunney and Tyson.He's the greatest human being still alive today imo.Some of his anecdotes are worthy of a Greek philosopher.

Tyson was a phenomenon and had his opponents beaten before they even got in the ring.Ali would have talked Tyson into submission pre fight.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:17 - Apr 6 with 1275 viewsjackportis

I have never heard frank bruno say who he thought was the hardest tyson or lennox having fought them both. Bruno was beating Lewis however so again my guess is iron mike.??

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:39 - Apr 6 with 1240 viewsRancid

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:17 - Apr 6 by jackportis

I have never heard frank bruno say who he thought was the hardest tyson or lennox having fought them both. Bruno was beating Lewis however so again my guess is iron mike.??

A prime Tyson against a prime Lewis would be a better fight than Tyson v Ali.Tyson was a crap talker and so was Lewis.Both great fighters but lacked the charisma of Ali.Foreman was the same,top fighter but thicker than a jar of phlegm.

I'd never go on what Frank Bruno had to say even though he fought them both at their peak.He hated Lewis because Lennox was the best 'British' HW ever and stole Bruno's thunder.All said if he had the balls he could have finished Tyson in their first fight but lacked that killer instinct that you need to be the very best in boxing.He was too much of a nice guy.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:56 - Apr 6 with 1228 viewsjackportis

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:39 - Apr 6 by Rancid

A prime Tyson against a prime Lewis would be a better fight than Tyson v Ali.Tyson was a crap talker and so was Lewis.Both great fighters but lacked the charisma of Ali.Foreman was the same,top fighter but thicker than a jar of phlegm.

I'd never go on what Frank Bruno had to say even though he fought them both at their peak.He hated Lewis because Lennox was the best 'British' HW ever and stole Bruno's thunder.All said if he had the balls he could have finished Tyson in their first fight but lacked that killer instinct that you need to be the very best in boxing.He was too much of a nice guy.

Good point. Horrible person though -did you see him on that celebrity sleep over totally changed my mind on him. Nasty piece of workhe is.

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 22:14 - Apr 6 with 1216 viewsRancid

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 21:56 - Apr 6 by jackportis

Good point. Horrible person though -did you see him on that celebrity sleep over totally changed my mind on him. Nasty piece of workhe is.

I didn't see it no but have seen documentaries on him and yeah he did seem a bit of a c**t.He does suffer with serious depression though so maybe that's what turned him into a bit of a t**t.I hated all that 'Know what i mean 'arry' crap.He was a circus act more than a serious fighter.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 22:33 - Apr 6 with 1197 viewsFergal

Tyson was past his peak by the age of 24.

Never knew how to pull it out when the going got tough. See James Buster Douglas and Holyfield 1 and 2.
Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 22:43 - Apr 6 with 1188 viewsepaul

Spot on about Bruno if he had had any nous he would have finished Tyson off (5th wasnt it) I listened to it on the radio after a night out in the Top Rank or whatever it was called then.

Most underrated was Larry Holmes, an olderman beating all the up and coming youngsters, Marciano was a young fighter beating all the old ones damn you Spinks, damn you

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 23:13 - Apr 6 with 1163 viewsWarwickHunt

Who would win in their prime Mike Tyson or Ali on 22:43 - Apr 6 by epaul

Spot on about Bruno if he had had any nous he would have finished Tyson off (5th wasnt it) I listened to it on the radio after a night out in the Top Rank or whatever it was called then.

Most underrated was Larry Holmes, an olderman beating all the up and coming youngsters, Marciano was a young fighter beating all the old ones damn you Spinks, damn you

Spot on, Paul.

Holmes is massively underrated. His personality didn't help though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024