Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry should go, preferably right now 13:12 - Oct 7 with 8401 viewspomanjou

and Fernandes should realise that and and give him a compensatory shove if needed.

He should take all his middle aged lieutenants with him and allow a younger man and his team time to start making an impression before its too late.

HR was ready for retirement before he left Spurs and he's now well overdue. His stint at Rangers has drained all his physical energy and mentally he's living way behind football times and prefers to take the routes of least resistance in terms of management. He's just plain knackered.

Last year he got us up more by luck than judgement and this season he will run out of it and we know what the consequences will be.

Come on Mr Fernandes, stop being so nice and make what should not be a hard decision and put the guy out of his misery and into his slippers and pipe. You know it makes sense.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:49 - Oct 28 with 2332 viewsTheBlob

Harry should go, preferably right now on 11:08 - Oct 28 by pomanjou

Last night and the Liverpool game were big improvements by the players but I see only cosmetic improvement by Redknapp in his role as manager. That is to say slightly more smiley and bothering to get out of his seat during the game.

We undoubtedly have much better players this season who are now delivering (eg the Chileno duo) others are revitalised (eg Zam) and we dont have others in the team (eg Barton) who disturb the shape and take away as much from the team as they contribute.

I recognise that the players may have bought him some time. No way should still be in charge by January.

Still best he goes now.

Well then it could be argued that any manager who gets out of his seat and patrols the touchline is a cosmetic exercise by that token.

Here we go again less than 24 hours later.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:06 - Oct 28 with 2317 viewsstansleftfoot

Harry needs the final word when he responds to the Press, who he never reads, possibly can't read, that his verbal assault on Adel Taarabt was to deflect criticism of our defending versus Liverpool.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/absolute-load-of-s-harry-redknapp-stormed-o
Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:09 - Dec 29 with 2221 viewspomanjou

This thread and the opening post are as valid today as they were on 7th October when it was posted.

Do we really want Harry deciding who is coming in during January? NO.

Let a new broom do it.

Fernandez is likely to be heavily involved elsewhere for the next few weeks and I hope he delegates full authority to others to carry out the execution.

Please do the decent thing and go Harry and go with dignity.............

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:57 - Dec 29 with 2171 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:09 - Dec 29 by pomanjou

This thread and the opening post are as valid today as they were on 7th October when it was posted.

Do we really want Harry deciding who is coming in during January? NO.

Let a new broom do it.

Fernandez is likely to be heavily involved elsewhere for the next few weeks and I hope he delegates full authority to others to carry out the execution.

Please do the decent thing and go Harry and go with dignity.............

(20) Queens Park Rangers 7 1 1 5 4 15 -11 4
POS LP CLUB P W D L GF GA GD PTS

How the fck are they as valid today as then ? This was how it was on Oct 5th .

If its your opinion then fair enough but the facts say differently .
Harry should go, preferably right now on 13:21 - Dec 29 with 2141 viewsstevec

It's a fcking disgrace that Harry hasn't got us in the top 4 by this stage of the season.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:11 - Dec 29 with 2104 viewspomanjou

Harry should go, preferably right now on 12:57 - Dec 29 by essextaxiboy

(20) Queens Park Rangers 7 1 1 5 4 15 -11 4
POS LP CLUB P W D L GF GA GD PTS

How the fck are they as valid today as then ? This was how it was on Oct 5th .

If its your opinion then fair enough but the facts say differently .

Well, yes it is my opinion, for the reasons stated in the OP. He's physically drained, he's mentally in a previous age and his football management style is now one of least resistance/minimal interference, only react and whine if necessary (e.g. Remy)

He did get us up but more by luck than judgement. He is a spent force.

Statistically if we repeat the record of our last twelve games we will get 40 points and what a joy that would be. But I don't believe it will happen. The top teams will come here and in the main will win and we will not make up the points lost here in our away games against other relegation prospects.

We are in a scrap and we don't have enough scrappers in the team.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:27 - Dec 29 with 2077 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:28 - Dec 29 with 2075 viewsJonDoeman

"We are in a scrap and we don't have enough scrappers in the team"

Did you miss the 3 home games before yesterday Pom?

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:31 - Dec 29 with 2060 viewsRangersw12

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:27 - Dec 29 by JonDoeman

I don't think anyone is disputing the home form although I would imagine that will change in the next few games

Away from home is the issue and has been since Redknapp has been in charge he is too cautious and he will take us down
Harry should go, preferably right now on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 1998 viewsJonDoeman

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:31 - Dec 29 by Rangersw12

I don't think anyone is disputing the home form although I would imagine that will change in the next few games

Away from home is the issue and has been since Redknapp has been in charge he is too cautious and he will take us down

We'll get at least 3 away wins , starting at Burnley, trust me!

It Is What It Is !!

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 1957 viewsTW_R

Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:31 - Dec 29 by Rangersw12

INFIRMARY is. He's decided not to go to any home games and tout his ticket on Viagogo because of how rubbish we are at home.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 1946 viewspomanjou

Harry should go, preferably right now on 16:24 - Dec 29 by JonDoeman

We'll get at least 3 away wins , starting at Burnley, trust me!

Its a big if but you may be right that we may win 3 away. Regretfully we may also lose 4 or 5 at home as the big boys drop in.

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:21 - Dec 29 with 1925 viewsPhilmyRs

He shouldn’t go but having been here 100 games I didn’t think I’d see him fielding a side containing Clint Hill left back, Henry and Barton in the middle and Zamora up front with Austin. For someone with a reputation (before coming to us anyway), for supposedly playing attacking, passing Football, he’s rarely put a side together capable of doing that.

His record certainly doesn’t warrant being sacked right now, and he’s made some decent signings for us, but after culling the squad and spending a lot of money in the process, 5 of the team that started on Saturday were Warnock or Hughes signings — 2 of which were supposedly on their last legs when he arrived and 1 has continually underperformed over the last 2-3 seasons. I thought we’d have seen more of a transformation in that time if I’m honest, both in terms of the quality of player signed and the level of performance seen.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 1868 viewsvegasranger

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:21 - Dec 29 by PhilmyRs

He shouldn’t go but having been here 100 games I didn’t think I’d see him fielding a side containing Clint Hill left back, Henry and Barton in the middle and Zamora up front with Austin. For someone with a reputation (before coming to us anyway), for supposedly playing attacking, passing Football, he’s rarely put a side together capable of doing that.

His record certainly doesn’t warrant being sacked right now, and he’s made some decent signings for us, but after culling the squad and spending a lot of money in the process, 5 of the team that started on Saturday were Warnock or Hughes signings — 2 of which were supposedly on their last legs when he arrived and 1 has continually underperformed over the last 2-3 seasons. I thought we’d have seen more of a transformation in that time if I’m honest, both in terms of the quality of player signed and the level of performance seen.

I think his track record does warrant the sack. We haven't picked up a point away from home this season. We have played in such a way that it is embarrassing to our club. Now our first potential signing of January is Zarate. I think he's a good player but is he the player we need? We need a pacey, strong number 9 to play with Charlie. We need a winger who can cross a ball. A midfielder who can pass the ball and have a bit of pace about him. Do we really need another #10 who at a pinch can play on the wing? I believe we already have 4 of them.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 1835 viewsSpiritofGregory

And away????
Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:15 - Dec 29 with 1835 viewsYorkRanger

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:58 - Dec 29 by vegasranger

I think his track record does warrant the sack. We haven't picked up a point away from home this season. We have played in such a way that it is embarrassing to our club. Now our first potential signing of January is Zarate. I think he's a good player but is he the player we need? We need a pacey, strong number 9 to play with Charlie. We need a winger who can cross a ball. A midfielder who can pass the ball and have a bit of pace about him. Do we really need another #10 who at a pinch can play on the wing? I believe we already have 4 of them.

We are in a scrap and our away performances have been disappointing, however we will go into the New Year in 15th position and if that is where we end up in May then it will have been a successful season.

I have doubts about Redknapp too, however results dictate he will see out this Season at least....
Harry should go, preferably right now on 18:47 - Dec 29 with 1792 viewsdaveB

Redknapp has plenty of faults and I'm not sure long term he's the man for us but he's got us out of the bottom 3 at the turn of the year with a decent gap over the bottom side, we're in a relegation battle with 7 other sides imo and we'll be close to going down until the end. Changing managers won't alter that and I'm not sure changing will give us a better chance of staying up anymore.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 1606 viewspomanjou

It's almost three months now and he's still hanging around like a deadly silent fart in a fetid windowless room. That was a rank performance as well.

Go for gods sake!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:55]

Harry should go, preferably right now on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 1517 viewsthemodfather

it's a mindset thing
we are shocking away....rarely score cos we rarely get forward
i have hated kevin bond most of my life, what do our coaches do?
harry must set the team up, and he must take any blame, i doubt he can keep us up.
burnley have a team spirit, do we?
who's our leader? barton lol
who's our playmaker?

harry has spent big and got what we deserve. someone at the club has to find the balls to off load adel, swp,hoilet,philipps for starters, mutch is shocking too and rio is plain shite.
Harry should go, preferably right now on 22:24 - Jan 10 with 1398 viewspomanjou

Going backwards since the opening post of 7th October.

Surely coming to a head next week?

Harry should go, preferably right now on 00:15 - Jan 11 with 1317 viewsDieByYourSide

Surely all right minded people got sick of Redknapp a long time ago? It just feels futile bringing it up on the back of any particular game as it seems knee jerk when in fact it's an ideological thing.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Harry should go, preferably right now on 00:22 - Jan 11 with 1303 viewsQPR1882

Not bad at all except all we have against a top 10 side so far this season is D,L

so our home form this year is ............Look how fcing good we are, in the 2 teams we have played at home so far that are in the top 10 we have 1 ( ONE ) point

FCK YOU
Harry should go, preferably right now on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 1176 viewspomanjou

JOY OF JOYS, AFTER 118 DAYS HE IS GONE.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024