Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drop Austen for villa game? 19:42 - Oct 19 with 2195 viewskysersosaqpr

We only scored when our man of the match (Zamora) came off, and the razor sharp Vargas came on to score two. How's about we start withh them both and bring Charlie on with 20 to go against Villa when Bobby's hip starts to go?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Drop Austen for villa game? on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 2165 viewsJigsore

bobby gives us something else but austin and vargas look the best partnership for me. Young and with something to prove. iirc our goal at Southampton was borne from that combination too

you know whats really scary? Considering how much better we seem play with a target man I think if we bought Crouch in the summer that he would fit into our plans very nicely

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Drop Austen for villa game? on 19:57 - Oct 19 with 2127 viewskysersosaqpr

Drop Austen for villa game? on 19:48 - Oct 19 by Jigsore

bobby gives us something else but austin and vargas look the best partnership for me. Young and with something to prove. iirc our goal at Southampton was borne from that combination too

you know whats really scary? Considering how much better we seem play with a target man I think if we bought Crouch in the summer that he would fit into our plans very nicely

There is great logic with that - or Andy Carroll (tad younger than Crouchy and injury prone, but?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Drop Austen for villa game? on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 2119 viewsJonDoeman

We look a better team with Bob on the pitch. Absolutely immense 1st half, shame he ain't 5yrs younger,

It Is What It Is !!

Drop Austen for villa game? on 20:02 - Oct 19 with 2092 viewsBklynRanger

Agree. In fact I said that before. The newly steroid infused Zamora holding it up and Vargas as the angry South American wasp attacking the opposition.

And I suppose this could be considered semantics, but I don't know that Charlie needs to see it as being dropped. He's simply part of a group of forwards that he's been carrying like a hod of bricks for months and it's time for a rotation.

Glad I don't have to tell him....
Drop Austen for villa game? on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 2017 viewsstevec

Bobby was superb in first half but out on his feet after the break, sadly it's about five years too late to put him through 90 minutes.
Drop Austen for villa game? on 20:46 - Oct 19 with 1987 viewskysersosaqpr

Drop Austen for villa game? on 20:39 - Oct 19 by stevec

Bobby was superb in first half but out on his feet after the break, sadly it's about five years too late to put him through 90 minutes.

Agree, hence bring Charlie on as impact sub with 20 mins to go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024