Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred . 09:05 - Oct 27 with 14029 viewsTheBlob

Someone has to do it - footballing equivalent of hurling yourself on that smoking grenade.
Hope my mate Vargas starts and bangs in a couple.The growls of discontent turn lightly to murmers of lurrrrve.
R's to win 2-0.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred . on 09:13 - Oct 27 with 3600 viewskropotkin41

My son wants to go to a retro gaming shop in W6 before the game tonight, so we're leaving shortly from the wilds of West Wales - I shall carry the positive thoughts of us Welsh Rs with me Mr Blob!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match fred . on 09:15 - Oct 27 with 3594 viewsTheBlob

Match fred . on 09:13 - Oct 27 by kropotkin41

My son wants to go to a retro gaming shop in W6 before the game tonight, so we're leaving shortly from the wilds of West Wales - I shall carry the positive thoughts of us Welsh Rs with me Mr Blob!!

Bring us back a bit of rock salmon mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred . on 09:17 - Oct 27 with 3589 viewsjohncharles

The Welsh of West London will be macheteing their way through the jungles of Ealing to be there tonight.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 9:18]

Strong and stable my arse.

Match fred . on 09:20 - Oct 27 with 3576 viewsadhoc_qpr

Let's hope we approach it like the Liverpool match but cut out the braindead defending!

My expectations are pretty low though, whenever a team is on a shocking run of form we always seem to do them a favour and Villa have lost their last 4 games....

Can't wait to see what the Tombola brings out anyway.
Match fred . on 09:22 - Oct 27 with 3562 viewsDiscodroids

the welsh taffia!!!

'ambition is critical' tonight as the man himself would say ...and 3 pts a must.

a sixth sense tells me peckhams dylan thomas will be back in the side tonight ...

a sneaky fiver on a 2-0 to the rrrr's tonight.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 9:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match fred . on 09:25 - Oct 27 with 3550 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Anybody got any idea what eleven will be out tonight. Rio? Adel?
If onohua is unfit then rio will play unfortunately. Adel would be a turn up but who knows anymore.
Match fred . on 09:46 - Oct 27 with 3507 viewskingsburyR

Match fred . on 09:25 - Oct 27 by oldmeadoniansR

Anybody got any idea what eleven will be out tonight. Rio? Adel?
If onohua is unfit then rio will play unfortunately. Adel would be a turn up but who knows anymore.

Harry wont know until 30 mins before k.o. so in a word NO!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Match fred . on 09:55 - Oct 27 with 3500 viewsstevec

Same back four as started last game, we may have a chance. Isla against Agbonlahor
and the moneys on Villa.
Login to get fewer ads

Match fred . on 10:09 - Oct 27 with 3473 viewspaulparker

This is a Must Win, Lose it and we are 9 points behind villa, Newcastle beating the invincible Spurs Yesterday has also made it a game we have to get 3 Points
sadly I can see us being all over them, they get a breakaway goal and we have to settle for a 1-1

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match fred . on 10:17 - Oct 27 with 3456 viewssimmo

Predicted team? If we're taking Barton and Mutch as still out and adding Chief, Sandro and maybe Niko onto the missing list... Forcing Redknapps hand a bit here...

I think we will set up the same, some sort of variation on 4-4-2. Isla pulled back to replace Nedum and probably Traore or Phillips to start. It's pretty desperate with no RB and 3 1st choice CMs missing.

--------------------McCarthy---------------------
Isla--------Caulker---------Dunne---------YSY
Phillips-------Henry-------Fer----------Traore
---------------Vargas--------Austin-------------

Green, Rio, Hill, Hoilett, Niko/Sutherland, Zamora, SWP

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match fred . on 10:17 - Oct 27 with 3457 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ferdinand will start, for me thats a given. Also think Green will be brought back and Kranjcar might be given another go. Just seems like a Harry thing to do

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred . on 10:19 - Oct 27 with 3454 viewssimmo

Match fred . on 10:17 - Oct 27 by RANGERS4EVER

Ferdinand will start, for me thats a given. Also think Green will be brought back and Kranjcar might be given another go. Just seems like a Harry thing to do

Dunne, agaisnt his old club, might give him something extra. Green won;t come back if the McCarthy int is anything to go by. Expect Kranjcar to be involved somewhere, we need him too.

Match fred . on 10:35 - Oct 27 with 3426 viewsPinnerPaul

To lighten the mood, my son is going- last two games attended - play off semi and final!

Work keeps him away, before anyone starts calling him Aunt Nelly btw!
Match fred . on 10:38 - Oct 27 with 3416 viewsheadhoops

Match fred . on 10:17 - Oct 27 by simmo

Predicted team? If we're taking Barton and Mutch as still out and adding Chief, Sandro and maybe Niko onto the missing list... Forcing Redknapps hand a bit here...

I think we will set up the same, some sort of variation on 4-4-2. Isla pulled back to replace Nedum and probably Traore or Phillips to start. It's pretty desperate with no RB and 3 1st choice CMs missing.

Phillips-------Henry-------Fer----------Traore

Green, Rio, Hill, Hoilett, Niko/Sutherland, Zamora, SWP

Holiett-------Henry-------Fer----------Traore

almost the same as you Simmo - would just swop Hoilett for Phillips who looks chronically out of form/confidence. And if fit Chief for Dunne.

2-1 Rangers. Austin & Caulker.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match fred . on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 3401 viewsozranger

Match fred . on 10:38 - Oct 27 by headhoops

Holiett-------Henry-------Fer----------Traore

almost the same as you Simmo - would just swop Hoilett for Phillips who looks chronically out of form/confidence. And if fit Chief for Dunne.

2-1 Rangers. Austin & Caulker.

If the chief is fit, he will play RB and possibly Isla will start for Hoilett in what you have.

Glad the game is at 7am Oz east coast time. Breakfast and coffee watching the game!
Match fred . on 10:56 - Oct 27 with 3400 viewsElHoop

After Liverpoool I just don't have any confidence in our ability to defend as a unit against decent players. Of course I hope that we win but with that issue and so many injuries it's going to be tough. Picking a team is slightly depressing in itself.
Sounds like McCarthy will play and I hope that this works out but I'm going to be worried about him. Centre backs/right back , we will miss Onouha's versatility I'd be happier with three at the back and the two wing backs bombing forward but I suspect that won;t happen either and so that will worry me. Fer sometimes looks like an embryonic Mbia. Vargas should surely start but you couldn't even be sure about that much. Presumably Bobby and Charlie up front. Would like Hoilett to play. Henry to start of course. It's a game of football - it could go our way. I think that it probably needs to!
Match fred . on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 3397 viewssimmo

Match fred . on 10:54 - Oct 27 by ozranger

If the chief is fit, he will play RB and possibly Isla will start for Hoilett in what you have.

Glad the game is at 7am Oz east coast time. Breakfast and coffee watching the game!

Apparently def no Nedum and Sandro to add to Mutch and Barton. That's from the 'presser' on Saturday (summarised by Clive).

It's also the team I think HR will play, not the one I would pick, although with such limited options there's not many alternatives that I can see.

Match fred . on 11:20 - Oct 27 with 3358 viewsRANGERS4EVER

------------------------McCarthy----------------------
Isla----------Caulker-------Dunne----------YSY
----------Fer-----------Henry-------Sandro--------
-------------------------Zamora------------------------
----------------Austin--------Vargas-----------------

F*ck it, just go for it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred . on 11:30 - Oct 27 with 3336 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Feeling good about tonight.

2-2.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match fred . on 11:37 - Oct 27 with 3318 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd be very surprised if Rio doesn't play instead of Dunne if fit (well as fit as any of our players anyway).

It will be interesting to see who starts upfront, Austin was the least effective forward against Liverpool but did pop up with the crucial assist.

I hope that Phillips doesn't start as he has been woeful, Hoillett offers more going forwards for me.
Match fred . on 11:37 - Oct 27 with 3318 viewsjohncharles

Match fred . on 11:20 - Oct 27 by RANGERS4EVER

------------------------McCarthy----------------------
Isla----------Caulker-------Dunne----------YSY
----------Fer-----------Henry-------Sandro--------
-------------------------Zamora------------------------
----------------Austin--------Vargas-----------------

F*ck it, just go for it

And if Sandro's not fit play Niko.
Double Fcuk it, let's go for it.

Hoillet on for Booby when he's done his 60 minutes.

Strong and stable my arse.

Match fred . on 11:51 - Oct 27 with 3294 viewsrsonist

Not feeling too confident to be honest. Even besides the usual Rangers false-hope/let-down cycle having Sandro and Onuoha out has the knock on effect of killing two of the major positives from the Liverpool game - Isla on the right not pretending to be a defender and us not having to rely on Fer tracking back in a free role on the left.

Just Henry protecting on his own while everyone else goes walkies is a recipe for getting trampled in the middle by Villa's dogged lot. Benteke we can probably handle but if I were Agbonlahor I'd be licking my chops at the prospect of our defence.

For us to win Austin will need to give Vlaar and Senderos a good going over and Fer will need to have his best game so far playing a proper box to box role with no fannying about.
Match fred . on 12:22 - Oct 27 with 3244 viewskensalriser

This game feels like a turning point to me. If we have a chance, we need to deliver something now. Nine games in; lose and we're bottom and already adrift, odds on to go down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match fred . on 12:41 - Oct 27 with 3184 viewsjohnhoop

Match fred . on 12:22 - Oct 27 by kensalriser

This game feels like a turning point to me. If we have a chance, we need to deliver something now. Nine games in; lose and we're bottom and already adrift, odds on to go down.

Agreed. I posted a few days ago about the idea of this being a must win. Of course it isn't in the strict sense of us being relegated if we fail to win it. But with the two games after it being what they are I think there's a very good chance of us being cut well adrift if we don't get three points tonight. Adrift to the extent that bridging the gap between us and safety may be well nigh impossible.
Match fred . on 12:48 - Oct 27 with 3153 viewsmikeygunn

For some reason i'm feeling confident 2-0. Vargas & Fer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024