Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match afraid 11:55 - Nov 8 with 11981 viewsTheBlob

Nobody going to do it then?Wadda buncha wimps.
All right,here goes then....
Citeh depleted/chins down on the floor after midweek escapades.Going to be tight - one goal to decide it.
R's 2-1.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match afraid on 12:01 - Nov 8 with 5023 viewsDiscodroids

well in uncle blob...

no fannying around harold... get em fkn well pumped up . we need points not more hard luck stories and nearly men anecdotes tonight.

we've been dealt our hand so far this season , now just get on with it.

no honor in yet another defeat . be first.be' da boss'

thus..

"I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss."

LOFTUS ROAD...THIS IS OUR HOME MUTTHAFKRS!!!

2-1 R'SS

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 12:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match afraid on 12:07 - Nov 8 with 5017 viewsPunteR

I sort of didn't want them to lose the other night as they've got the quality to bounce back from a defeat. Having said that, things look a bit suspect in the dressing room,to many big egos perhaps. Bad time to play us.
3-2 to the hoops.
c'mon you R's

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match afraid on 12:13 - Nov 8 with 5002 viewsPommyhoop

Match afraid on 12:01 - Nov 8 by Discodroids

well in uncle blob...

no fannying around harold... get em fkn well pumped up . we need points not more hard luck stories and nearly men anecdotes tonight.

we've been dealt our hand so far this season , now just get on with it.

no honor in yet another defeat . be first.be' da boss'

thus..

"I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss."

LOFTUS ROAD...THIS IS OUR HOME MUTTHAFKRS!!!

2-1 R'SS

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 12:27]

Love the gif Disco.
I'm sticking with The Bull for some inspiration.
I'm seeing a huge 15 round bloody battle with us reversing that infamous last sec of the prem score.
QPR 3 Citeh 2.

Ive even made Charlie Boy captain of my fantasy team.
2 goals and an assist for mega points for Pommy..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match afraid on 12:40 - Nov 8 with 4955 viewsbosh67

Under the lights
Best noise in the football world
QPR on the attack
We will win

Come on................... Urssssssss!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match afraid on 13:19 - Nov 8 with 4907 viewsted_hendrix

Hopefully we'll continue our good form more importantly though we'll get a positive result because of it.
Hopefully by the time I get to the end of the M4 those bloody rugby union blokes in their 4X4s will have delivered themselves to bloody Twickenham and got the fck out of my way.
Goodbye.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match afraid on 13:28 - Nov 8 with 4889 viewsRANGERS4EVER

To be honest after this game have 5/6 shitting yourself, must win, sh*t, poorly played matches, so I'm going to try and enjoy this because its going to get really nervewracking after this

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match afraid on 13:41 - Nov 8 with 4853 viewsJAPRANGERS

1-1 init??

Meanwhile in the championship Derby are thrashing Wolves 5-0 and go top.

Meanwhile in the premier Liverpool V Chelsea is an entertaining game. Guess Chelsea will get all 3 points as Liverpool are nowhere near what they were last season.
Match afraid on 13:54 - Nov 8 with 4815 views18StoneOfHoop

Match confident.

3-1 to the Hoops, Vargas and Charlie both on target.

18,082 attendance.

Hope Ted catches a few of the chaser of the egg followers on his fender on the way home.

Just been practising singing in the shower and gargling:
"'Do re me fa so la ti DeathToJoSay ComeOnYouR's"

A bit of liquid refreshment, late kick-off affording plenty of time for a livening pint or ten perchance and I'll be ready to ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Match afraid on 15:25 - Nov 8 with 4690 viewsscot1963

I'm going with the psychic's prediction of a surprise win for us. It's my birthday so am expecting great things from the team - a 1-0 win will do
Match afraid on 15:30 - Nov 8 with 4680 viewslondonscottish

Lots of goals (5) but City get 3 :-(

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match afraid on 15:45 - Nov 8 with 4639 viewsHantsR

Team selection and approach critical. Some improved performances recently and we plainly deserved better, but we still seem to surrender a lot of possession, which a team like Citeh will exploit.

I would like to see Ned return to defence and let Isla become more of the attack with his compatriot. Hoilet should make way based on his last outing. We know the potential returnees have trained but unsure how truly match fit they are. Would therefore expect not too many changes from last starting eleven.
Match afraid on 15:58 - Nov 8 with 4610 viewskensalriser

Match afraid on 15:25 - Nov 8 by scot1963

I'm going with the psychic's prediction of a surprise win for us. It's my birthday so am expecting great things from the team - a 1-0 win will do

Are you sure the team know it's your birthday and that great things are expected from it?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match afraid on 16:04 - Nov 8 with 4594 viewsBklynRanger

Match afraid on 15:25 - Nov 8 by scot1963

Happy Birthday, woman. Here's a picture of a beard made entire of bees (except for the moustache part):

Come on Rangers. Get up and get at 'em.
Match afraid on 16:07 - Nov 8 with 4588 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'm loving the optimism. Another performance and who knows a bit of luck or a ref with some balls.

Any result and I'll be happy

It's got to be Yarg

Match afraid on 16:16 - Nov 8 with 4565 viewsBrazilNutR

We could do with a few man united goals and West ham goals to help us along... 56 minutes and Burnely have the only 3 o clock kick off goal on a saturday....
Match afraid on 16:32 - Nov 8 with 4502 viewsJigsore

well theres the team

pretty much what I would have chosen except for perhaps Fer. Think he is the one we should look at dropping for Mutch or Barton in the long term
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 16:32]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match afraid on 16:35 - Nov 8 with 4467 viewsNov77

Would have started onuaha instead of Isla.

Adel should be on the bench, better option than phillips.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match afraid on 16:36 - Nov 8 with 4458 viewsBrazilNutR

Man U and Southampton have obliged.... West Ham would be a good one.

Looking at the Man City team, they are playing 5 in the middle...all quality.
will be lots of runners from midfield...

Man City: Hart, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho, Nasri, Navas, Yaya, Aguero. Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Milner, Dzeko, Jovetic, Lampard, Boyata.
Match afraid on 16:40 - Nov 8 with 4419 viewsDiscodroids

Match afraid on 16:04 - Nov 8 by BklynRanger

Happy Birthday, woman. Here's a picture of a beard made entire of bees (except for the moustache part):

Come on Rangers. Get up and get at 'em.

love bklyns off beat pictures..heres one of bert lancaster as a crab..

is jordan mutch dead?

no hans peter traore or swp
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 16:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match afraid on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 4337 viewsTacticalR

Absolutely pouring down in West London.

Air hostess clique

Match afraid on 16:55 - Nov 8 with 4310 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match afraid on 16:35 - Nov 8 by Nov77

Would have started onuaha instead of Isla.

Adel should be on the bench, better option than phillips.

It sounds a bit negative but I would have started with Ned and had Isla ahead of him. Bring Vargas on when Bobby runs out of steam

It's got to be Yarg

Match afraid on 16:57 - Nov 8 with 4300 viewsCHUBBS

All the results have helped us so far so we gotta get something from this.
1-1 is my prediction with us hanging on toward the end.
I'd take another good performance but we can't afford to keep losing these games.
Come on you rrrrs get some beer daaaan your necks..
Match afraid on 17:00 - Nov 8 with 4284 viewsactonman

Now that Barton and mutch are fit I would suggest Leroy pulls his finger out today !
Match afraid on 17:01 - Nov 8 with 4280 viewskropotkin41

I am hating this feeling, tingling, nervousness with a slight nausea underlying it............. I'm guessing it's nerves born of optimism.............. it's been a long time..........

Come on U RRRRRRRRRRRs!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match afraid on 17:18 - Nov 8 with 4176 viewsTheBlob

Midfield looks very congested,could be a scrappy affair.Careful nobody gets sent off.Breakaways may tell.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024