Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Dunne 15:14 - May 27 with 18614 viewsbrad

i thought he would get another year!i think we need him in the championship,sad to see him go, solid.
Richard Dunne on 08:21 - Jun 1 with 2978 viewseasthertsr

He was absolutely fantastic at Wembley for that alone he deserves our respect and thanks!
Richard Dunne on 08:46 - Jun 1 with 2946 viewsDiscodroids

dear richard

id like to thank you for your service to this club going back over many months by harvesting my childrens organs, in particular a new hip grafted from my youngest boy.

i can think of no other way to repay your greatness that shone like a lighthouse as i rubbed the crusty sea salt from my eyes in so many of our games...

quite literally , in at least 2o games you scored a seven out of ten..if only bob hazell, stevie wicks, danny maddix and dazza peacock could even approach your omnipotent status on lfw , i just dont know how these subordinates of yours can look in the mirror.

i hope this supple fresh hip, and the many tens of thousands you earned every week in your mid term stay here can go some way to thanking you for doing what you were well paid for in your contract.

i'll have a kim jong un picture up of you in my probation office and i can get todays intakes of post code gangs, sex fiends and late payers of their tv licence to pay homage and leave a tribute for you i.e cash, snout, chocolate for you on a gold tithing plate.

you done what it said on the tin, Mainly played to a satisfactory level , got well paid, and left.. The purple heart is in the post.

ive comissioned anish kapoor to sculpt a figure of you in iconic pose , so known and loved by the patrons of QPR, pulling up your shorts and adjusting your jockstrap , and blowing harder than a custom house single mother on ben dovers wand , for exhibition at the barbican.

gilbert and george are also showing interest in an abstract piece of you dressed as andy capp having a kip on the sofa at half time.

the oil painting of you slide tackling the norse god of thunder odin , bobby moore style on pele) as he beared down on the goal of valhalla ,by the apparition of francis bacon, will take some fund raising...... though im sure the students , myself and spirit of gregory can organise a fund raising drive to augment the many hundreds of thousands you earned while in gainful employment at this fine old club.

now your retired perhaps you can find the time to fight for world peace, end hunger in africa , and orchestrate the banishment of the daily mail from all breakfast tables across the land.

[Post edited 1 Jun 2015 9:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Richard Dunne on 09:18 - Jun 1 with 2910 viewsDiscodroids

moreover, your performance in the first half away at spurs was played so beautifully , like anna pavlovas 'dying swan' in your Nike Tiempo Legend boots, that at least 5 of us died of a broken heart in the away end.

many of hoped that from that day you would never pick up your stradivarius football boots again

'hauntingly perfunctory'
@andre previn

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Richard Dunne on 10:27 - Jun 1 with 2854 viewsGetMeRangers

Richard Dunne on 10:30 - Jun 1 with 2845 viewsbosh67

Not too sure he should play on. In the last few games he was struggling badly. His legs seemed to have gone and he wasn't turning well on that knee. I think he came back for the cause and caused more damage. At 35 he needs to think about his health 10-20 years ahead. He wants to be walking okay and not on a stick!

One of our better professionals.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Richard Dunne on 11:15 - Jun 1 with 2807 viewsPunteR

Richard Dunne on 10:27 - Jun 1 by GetMeRangers

The greedy old codger...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard Dunne on 11:32 - Jun 1 with 2779 viewsMvpeter

Richard Dunne on 11:15 - Jun 1 by PunteR

The greedy old codger...

I think Dunne gave all he could for his two years and gave us some very good performances such as during the playoffs but on the whole I don't think he was a good signing. His presence on the pitch makes us shrink into our own box. His partner has to do a lot of work and everything seems last ditch which fans often associate with being a good defender but I find it's indicative of the opposite. This for a fortune. I think we could have invested that financial package in a Lascelles (or other young player name that's thrown around that we've only ever seen a handful of times.)

But while I'm pleased that we've released him I do wish him well. Seems a decent bloke.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Richard Dunne on 11:47 - Jun 1 with 2747 viewsrobith

Richard Dunne on 09:18 - Jun 1 by Discodroids

moreover, your performance in the first half away at spurs was played so beautifully , like anna pavlovas 'dying swan' in your Nike Tiempo Legend boots, that at least 5 of us died of a broken heart in the away end.

many of hoped that from that day you would never pick up your stradivarius football boots again

'hauntingly perfunctory'
@andre previn

Think it's a tad harsh to place the full blame on Dunne for that one...what genius decided to play him in the middle of a back 3
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Dunne on 11:58 - Jun 1 with 2727 viewsDiscodroids

Richard Dunne on 11:47 - Jun 1 by robith

Think it's a tad harsh to place the full blame on Dunne for that one...what genius decided to play him in the middle of a back 3

thats fair enough, i was just sticking up a bit for s.o.g , he gets a bit of a wolf pack kicking when he posts .

dunne..a solid player who done a solid job for a more than solid wage that others were not prepared to pay.

neither remarkable , nor unremarkable in terms of achievment, or value for money. the outpouring of over the top platitudes and slagging of S.O.G has me a tad confused.

no harm no foul. satisfactory business on both sides. he didnt take out a nazi machine gun nest in his jock strap , he played football commensurate to his limited ability during his mid term stay here for a handsome wage.

his time is well, well past.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2015 11:59]

Richard Dunne on 12:39 - Jun 1 with 2683 viewsSpiritofGregory

Richard Dunne on 11:15 - Jun 1 by PunteR

The greedy old codger...

You said it!
Just can't help himself can he. He has to drop his ludicrous wage demands if he wants a contract elsewhere. He wants a high salary and a location that suits him, talk about wanting your cake..... It's one thing wanting this when you're in your prime it's another making these demands when everyone knows that you're a GOC.
Richard Dunne on 14:08 - Jun 1 with 2606 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Richard Dunne on 10:27 - Jun 1 by GetMeRangers

What a little tease the bloke is!!

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/richard-dunne-im-not-retiring-from-football-an
Richard Dunne on 15:02 - Jun 1 with 2567 viewsDiscodroids

Richard Dunne on 14:08 - Jun 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

What a little tease the bloke is!!

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/richard-dunne-im-not-retiring-from-football-an

possibly joining barcelona with joey barton in the summer.

Richard Dunne on 15:10 - Jun 1 with 2553 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Richard Dunne on 15:02 - Jun 1 by Discodroids

possibly joining barcelona with joey barton in the summer.

Don't be so bleedin' daft...

we ain't getting a summer.
Richard Dunne on 17:08 - Jun 1 with 2510 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Richard Dunne on 05:56 - Jun 1 by FDC

Must be an administrative nightmare for her, trying to keep on top of which VPN to use for which post.

Oh that old chestnut again; how sad, pathetic and insecure of you. If you can't accept that there are people with views that genuinely differ to yours then best you jog on. If, however, you are happy to engage in healthy debate with people who hold the same thing dear but don't necessarily agree on all the finer points then I'm all ears.
Richard Dunne on 17:20 - Jun 1 with 2490 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Richard Dunne on 06:14 - Jun 1 by timcocking

Thanks Richard Dunne, i always felt he gave everything for the cause, which is all you can ask of a player. He was our best player quite a few times, including in some of the big games. Not his fault he's ageing.

Surprising and disappointing to see he's actually getting abuse from some of the Rangers fans.

Well ok, not surprising. There is still that annoying minority of permanently miserable whining tw@ts on here, presumably students. I'm sure most of us understand how it is though.

Stating that he's past his best and the club made the right decision to let him go is a perfectly acceptable stance and not to be confused with abuse.

The only reason I'm prepared to be patient with Ramsey is because the club heralded his appointment as the start of a bright, new era that focuses on developing young, hungry players. Had the club resigned Dunne, Barton, Zamora, etc it would have devalued these claims and rendered the appointment of Ramsey little more than a farce.
Richard Dunne on 21:36 - Jun 1 with 2428 viewsbrad

i thought richard dunne a great job for us over 2 years he was with us, i i think we need for next season,i dont know what money he was on,but he was well worth it,,but im QPR fan, any playerputs his heart into QPR,give him credit!
Richard Dunne on 22:53 - Jun 1 with 2392 viewsdistortR

Richard Dunne on 21:36 - Jun 1 by brad

i thought richard dunne a great job for us over 2 years he was with us, i i think we need for next season,i dont know what money he was on,but he was well worth it,,but im QPR fan, any playerputs his heart into QPR,give him credit!

It's indicative of the standard of signing our club has made in the fernandes era when people are queueing up to praise an aging, accident prone player on a hefty wage because he was prepared to put in honest performances. Is this what we have come to? Yes, actually.
Richard Dunne on 00:21 - Jun 2 with 2332 viewsPunteR

Richard Dunne on 22:53 - Jun 1 by distortR

It's indicative of the standard of signing our club has made in the fernandes era when people are queueing up to praise an aging, accident prone player on a hefty wage because he was prepared to put in honest performances. Is this what we have come to? Yes, actually.

Dunne has been one of the best defenders I've seen at QPR for a few years.
An international that's played top level football all his career.
Yes he is/was pricey and yes he's old but we've had some utter gash players over the years but I wouldn't put Dunne in that list.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard Dunne on 03:32 - Jun 2 with 2292 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Richard Dunne on 00:21 - Jun 2 by PunteR

Dunne has been one of the best defenders I've seen at QPR for a few years.
An international that's played top level football all his career.
Yes he is/was pricey and yes he's old but we've had some utter gash players over the years but I wouldn't put Dunne in that list.

Neither would I but he's past his sell by date and very expensive. Time to move on and raise the bar.
Richard Dunne on 04:59 - Jun 2 with 2277 viewstimcocking

Richard Dunne on 17:20 - Jun 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Stating that he's past his best and the club made the right decision to let him go is a perfectly acceptable stance and not to be confused with abuse.

The only reason I'm prepared to be patient with Ramsey is because the club heralded his appointment as the start of a bright, new era that focuses on developing young, hungry players. Had the club resigned Dunne, Barton, Zamora, etc it would have devalued these claims and rendered the appointment of Ramsey little more than a farce.

It is indeed a perfectly reasonable point of view, which i more or less agree with. Everybody entitled to their own opinion.

There are posters who make sensible criticisms and then there are a few whinging bloody idiots who just love to abuse everybody and everything and seem to understand nothing about football. Not everybody moaning is out of order, there is a lot to be moaned about as a Rangers fan. It's just the way some people seem to almost hope everything goes badly p!sses me off.
Richard Dunne on 08:38 - Jun 2 with 2238 viewsDiscodroids

idiots!!...couldnt agree more some posters on here would run john mills close for a role in ryans daughter.

as faR as im concerned this isnt 1984 and a dystopian message board of village of the damned blonde ,haired hyper beings who have to don a lord byron billowing white shirt , tapping opium before they settle down to post on here.

all different personalities on here, as god made us, some who moan, some who praise and some who still flutter their eyelashes at fernandes if he fuc.ked thier pet cat wrapped in sellophane.

love it on message boards when people get all high minded and crave so called 'sensible' postings, whats 'sensible' to one is shite to another and nectar to another.

were not all devout muslims.

ive seen smackheads fall out of their armchairs to throw uP on an a 5 year old NME , quicker than marious tresor dunne.

im sure a criminologist will come up with a name similar to stockholm syndrome for people like me, who have loved this club since howard devoto spat over me during 'orgasam addict' for little or no reward , yet have the temerity to give them a bit of shit on a message board.

still , got some way to go to beat that fella who said you cant be QPR supporters if you dont vote labour.

call the cops.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 8:43]

Richard Dunne on 08:39 - Jun 2 with 2237 viewsDiscodroids

Richard Dunne on 22:53 - Jun 1 by distortR

here here my good man

Richard Dunne on 10:50 - Jun 2 with 2171 viewstimcocking

Richard Dunne on 08:38 - Jun 2 by Discodroids

idiots!!...couldnt agree more some posters on here would run john mills close for a role in ryans daughter.

as faR as im concerned this isnt 1984 and a dystopian message board of village of the damned blonde ,haired hyper beings who have to don a lord byron billowing white shirt , tapping opium before they settle down to post on here.

all different personalities on here, as god made us, some who moan, some who praise and some who still flutter their eyelashes at fernandes if he fuc.ked thier pet cat wrapped in sellophane.

love it on message boards when people get all high minded and crave so called 'sensible' postings, whats 'sensible' to one is shite to another and nectar to another.

were not all devout muslims.

ive seen smackheads fall out of their armchairs to throw uP on an a 5 year old NME , quicker than marious tresor dunne.

im sure a criminologist will come up with a name similar to stockholm syndrome for people like me, who have loved this club since howard devoto spat over me during 'orgasam addict' for little or no reward , yet have the temerity to give them a bit of shit on a message board.

still , got some way to go to beat that fella who said you cant be QPR supporters if you dont vote labour.

call the cops.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 8:43]

I'm not talking about you, you're too interesting to get upset with for a start and you don't take yourself too seriously. I mean the hysterical student types who clearly understand sfa about playing football and cry like babies every single day about fcuk all and think if a player has one bad game they're the new Jose Bosingwa and one good game makes them the new Pele and the whole world will end if we don't win every match.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 10:56]
Richard Dunne on 11:01 - Jun 2 with 2140 viewsMvpeter

Richard Dunne on 10:50 - Jun 2 by timcocking

I'm not talking about you, you're too interesting to get upset with for a start and you don't take yourself too seriously. I mean the hysterical student types who clearly understand sfa about playing football and cry like babies every single day about fcuk all and think if a player has one bad game they're the new Jose Bosingwa and one good game makes them the new Pele and the whole world will end if we don't win every match.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 10:56]

Yeah let's not put the hysterical irrational beliefs on our student fans. It's the exact opposite.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Richard Dunne on 11:04 - Jun 2 with 2137 viewstimcocking

Richard Dunne on 11:01 - Jun 2 by Mvpeter

Yeah let's not put the hysterical irrational beliefs on our student fans. It's the exact opposite.

I never know who they are, it's just a convenient insult and typically only students take themselves that seriously and are always sure they're correct even when spouting utter sh!te.

No offence meant to any students who aren't irritating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024