Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw jenkins 18:27 - Dec 21 with 2851 viewsjackportis

Is and has the club been to reliant on him. God forbid should he pass away suddenly what happens to his stake his interviews and his direction of the club. Who steps in or up.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw jenkins on 19:27 - Dec 21 with 2246 viewsFlashberryjack

Leigh Dineen.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw jenkins on 19:49 - Dec 21 with 2184 viewsdickythorpe

Old jack
Huw jenkins on 19:52 - Dec 21 with 2164 viewsSwanjaxs

Has to be Huw Lake

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw jenkins on 19:55 - Dec 21 with 2152 viewsdickythorpe

Huw jenkins on 19:52 - Dec 21 by Swanjaxs

Has to be Huw Lake

There'd be a " huge lake" of something if Oldjack took over!
Huw jenkins on 19:56 - Dec 21 with 2142 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

kinell, we're relegated and now the board are dropping dead...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Huw jenkins on 20:00 - Dec 21 with 2131 viewsexiledclaseboy

Huw jenkins on 19:56 - Dec 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

kinell, we're relegated and now the board are dropping dead...

We wish you a merry Christmas.

Poll: Tory leader

Huw jenkins on 20:02 - Dec 21 with 2118 viewsDr_Winston

Someone who isn't a control freak?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw jenkins on 20:03 - Dec 21 with 2106 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Huw jenkins on 20:00 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

We wish you a merry Christmas.

Next up - what would a burger cost at the Liberty after the forthcoming nuclear holocaust caused by WW3?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Huw jenkins on 20:05 - Dec 21 with 2097 viewsjojaca

I would like to thank Huw Jenkins and the board for taking us on a journey and I could never of imagined. Who honestly could picture us in Europe beating Valencia 3-0 away, winning the Capital One Cup, beating Manchester United three times on the trot. Even if it all goes pear shaped from here on in, we will saviour the memories. In Huw we trust!

Even when you know, you never know?

Huw jenkins on 20:07 - Dec 21 with 2088 viewsJackfath

I didn't realise he was ill. Terrible news.

RIP Huw.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw jenkins on 20:10 - Dec 21 with 2069 viewsjackportis

Huw jenkins on 19:49 - Dec 21 by dickythorpe

Old jack

Does anyone care/look after old jack.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw jenkins on 20:11 - Dec 21 with 2063 viewsjackportis

Huw jenkins on 20:07 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

RIP Huw.

So huw died in reading. What a horrid place to snuff it. Rip

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:13 - Dec 21 with 2057 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw jenkins on 20:05 - Dec 21 by jojaca

I would like to thank Huw Jenkins and the board for taking us on a journey and I could never of imagined. Who honestly could picture us in Europe beating Valencia 3-0 away, winning the Capital One Cup, beating Manchester United three times on the trot. Even if it all goes pear shaped from here on in, we will saviour the memories. In Huw we trust!

Still?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 20:25]
Huw jenkins on 20:21 - Dec 21 with 2017 views3swan

Huw jenkins on 20:03 - Dec 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Next up - what would a burger cost at the Liberty after the forthcoming nuclear holocaust caused by WW3?

Not sure of the price, but it would be overcooked
Huw jenkins on 21:19 - Dec 21 with 1925 viewsMolliemick

How could Huw and the Board sack Monk without lining up a replacement? Crazy.
Huw jenkins on 22:40 - Dec 21 with 1848 viewsKilkennyjack

That gary richards

Beware of the Risen People

Huw jenkins on 22:46 - Dec 21 with 1830 viewsswanstillidai

Huw jenkins on 20:07 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

RIP Huw.

Big swans fan 😞
Huw jenkins on 22:55 - Dec 21 with 1809 viewsLord_Bony

They would invite Mad Monk back to do the job.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Huw jenkins on 13:19 - Dec 22 with 1694 viewsLoyal

It's actually ' too'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw jenkins on 13:24 - Dec 22 with 1680 viewsLoyal

If Huw was to pass away he would contemplate it for quite a while, and by the time he did depart I would imagine the club would have spoken to a number of candidates.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw jenkins on 13:25 - Dec 22 with 1669 viewsmonmouth

Huw jenkins on 13:24 - Dec 22 by Loyal

If Huw was to pass away he would contemplate it for quite a while, and by the time he did depart I would imagine the club would have spoken to a number of candidates.

Co-op funeral. Lump on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw jenkins on 13:28 - Dec 22 with 1666 viewsAquinas

I got a text from a reliable sauce who said that Lee Trundle is being groomed to be our next chairman when Huw Jenkins starts his political campaign to be First Minister.

He is also going to be the first ever player-chairman in PL history. I know it sounds unlikely but it is 100% true.
Huw jenkins on 13:38 - Dec 22 with 1648 viewsjackportis

Huw jenkins on 13:28 - Dec 22 by Aquinas

I got a text from a reliable sauce who said that Lee Trundle is being groomed to be our next chairman when Huw Jenkins starts his political campaign to be First Minister.

He is also going to be the first ever player-chairman in PL history. I know it sounds unlikely but it is 100% true.

Blimey so your source text you this. You then post on social media. This is a great example of 'singing like a canary'

Huw jenkins on 15:23 - Dec 22 with 1549 viewsskippyjack

Huw jenkins on 21:19 - Dec 21 by Molliemick

How could Huw and the Board sack Monk without lining up a replacement? Crazy.

They did.. it's just the 3 of them turned us down!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Huw jenkins on 15:25 - Dec 22 with 1546 viewsJackfath

Huw jenkins on 15:23 - Dec 22 by skippyjack

They did.. it's just the 3 of them turned us down!

Who has turned us down and what evidence do you have that this is indeed the case?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024