Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach 18:23 - Jan 17 with 31714 viewsGoth_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35339215

Ride it like you stole it!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:30 - Jan 17 with 9229 viewsMatlock_Jack

If true it's a start and a step (assuming fair wind of return from our next few fixtures) in the right direction.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:39 - Jan 17 with 9069 viewsblaine_scfc

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:30 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

If true it's a start and a step (assuming fair wind of return from our next few fixtures) in the right direction.

Who is he? Never heard of him or what he's done.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:42 - Jan 17 with 8999 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I will believe it when it is on the Swans web site.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:42 - Jan 17 with 8989 viewsThornburyswan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:39 - Jan 17 by blaine_scfc

Who is he? Never heard of him or what he's done.

Been a technical director at Watford which makes tomoz interesting
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:43 - Jan 17 with 8971 viewsUplandsJack

Seriously we are becoming a laughing stock....
You couldn't make this shite up....
It seems to me the board don't have a fooking clue what they are doing and are just panicking from one decision to another...
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 18:45]
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:46 - Jan 17 with 8876 viewsJackfath

If true let's all hope this fella has enough in him to see us remain in this division.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 8844 viewsUplandsJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:46 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

If true let's all hope this fella has enough in him to see us remain in this division.

P.S. was just going to add that....
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 8821 viewsraynor94

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:43 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

It seems to me the board don't have a fooking clue what they are doing and are just panicking from one decision to another...

What's your problem?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 8800 viewsmysonsarejacks

So - might be playing with three 'defenders' now.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 8792 viewsJonTheJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:43 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

Seriously, what do you want them to do?

People are moaning about Curtis' lack of experience; now the board look to have got someone in with a lot of it. Surely that's a step forward at least?
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:49 - Jan 17 with 8768 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:46 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

We can but hope.

At least it's positive, from little we know about him.

Alan needed help, he's got it (ink to paper ) now down to some signings, even though I think it will be loans
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:51 - Jan 17 with 8700 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:49 - Jan 17 by 3swan

We can but hope.

At least it's positive, from little we know about him.

Alan needed help, he's got it (ink to paper ) now down to some signings, even though I think it will be loans

If loans is what we have and remain in the division then there will not be a problem. New chappie comes in, signs a few of his players and job done. We're in Europe next season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:52 - Jan 17 with 8676 viewswestside

he won't be in till after watford
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:53 - Jan 17 with 8630 viewslovejuicejack

Cannot be any worse than it is now so a positive step for me, send like the guy has some experience. Good luck fella you'll need it.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:53 - Jan 17 with 8624 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:51 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

If loans is what we have and remain in the division then there will not be a problem. New chappie comes in, signs a few of his players and job done. We're in Europe next season.

Check the maps we're already there

Nice to see a mood change on here, it was getting depressing
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:54 - Jan 17 with 8583 viewsThornburyswan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:48 - Jan 17 by mysonsarejacks

So - might be playing with three 'defenders' now.

The grief Tayls gets on here some would say we've been doing that for 3 months ;-)
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 8574 viewsUplandsJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:47 - Jan 17 by raynor94

What's your problem?

My problem is rightly or wrongly once they had finally decided to hang their lot on Curtis, then they should of done just that. But no just 1 week later, they seem to be changing their minds again..
Seriously the board are just making fook up after fook up.
This guy might be the bees knees, christ I hope he is if he comes in but in my humble opinion, the board are just making us look like clowns...
If you can't see that, we'll there we are....
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 8559 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:53 - Jan 17 by 3swan

Check the maps we're already there

Nice to see a mood change on here, it was getting depressing

It's only the plastics who get jittery. The real fans have always been positive.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:57 - Jan 17 with 8475 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

My problem is rightly or wrongly once they had finally decided to hang their lot on Curtis, then they should of done just that. But no just 1 week later, they seem to be changing their minds again..
This guy might be the bees knees, christ I hope he is if he comes in but in my humble opinion, the board are just making us look like clowns...

Things haven't looked good, but maybe his availability has only happened now.

Things change lets's hope we can give it a real go now
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:58 - Jan 17 with 8427 viewsjedijack

Would look to be a very good appointment IMO.

Done a grand job at Udinese, and would appear to be very tactically aware from reading up on him. He likes a 3-5-2 formation so could be an interesting few weeks ahead.

I'll feel much more confident that we'll do OK in this transfer window, once this is confirmed.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:58 - Jan 17 with 8400 viewsItchySphincter

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

Doesn't really matter what mistakes what's happened now, this is the first positive news we've had in weeks and we have to get fully behind it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:58 - Jan 17 with 8399 viewsDyfnant

Sky breaking news next up

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 8368 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

It's only the plastics who get jittery. The real fans have always been positive.

Now, now let's not start a split.

Positive news positive thoughts
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 8329 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:59 - Jan 17 by 3swan

Now, now let's not start a split.

Positive news positive thoughts

I'm glad you agree with me.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 8299 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

I'm glad you agree with me.

I only agree with myself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024