Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems Tony is planning something?? 18:34 - Aug 27 with 22795 viewsdermyqpr

Taken from a post by an Irish R;

I see uncle Tony and his cronies are increasing the share holding of the club. To the untrained financial eye this looks like the club will receive a cash injection. To those that know business it's a clever move to spread the debt the club is currently in. But the board wrote of that debt I hear you say, true but not true, in fact by increasing the shareholding it spreads the debt and gets the club ready for putting in the shop window. The sooner we are sold the better but who is going to buy a club that is on the brink. Worrying times ahead.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 2183 viewsPunteR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 09:57 - Aug 31 by Tonto

Two things PP:

We did make a profit on Remy. It may not have been much, but this was due to release clause. I doubt we would have got him in the first place without the clause. Even so, it was about £0.5M profit, plus the fee we charged Newcastle (from memory over £1M). not bad for a player who only played 16 games for us.

Secondly, you make statements as if they are fact. If they are you opinion, it would help if you said "in my opinion" at the start. Its why they say "allegedly" a lot on HIGNFY... as it gets them around liable laws. You need to learn that lesson.

We probably lost that £0.5M profit on that amazing Jordan Mutch deal. Bought for £4M sold 6months later for £3M.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:29 - Aug 31 with 2176 viewsPunteR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:16 - Aug 31 by smegma

TF doesn't pick the team,so nearly getting relegated is down to Holloway surely??

TF sacked JFH halfway through the season and replaced him with Holloway so TF would have to take a bit of responsibility surely?

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 2165 viewspaulparker

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:27 - Aug 31 by PunteR

We probably lost that £0.5M profit on that amazing Jordan Mutch deal. Bought for £4M sold 6months later for £3M.

That superb piece of business that got us that shattering profit of 500k has paid 6 months of caulkers contact
let us not forget the 6 million pound sandro deal either PunteR or perhaps the 65k a week Zarate loan deal , what a 15 minutes that was BTW ,
JSP, Andy Johnson, Ceaser, Boswinger , the list goes on

I still think that letting Austin and Phillips contract run down to the last year was also inspired we got a combined 10 million for them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 2161 viewsbosh67

Tony's big mistake was not going with his instincts and keeping Warnock. But he got in Hughes, who had a good track record and gave him money to build a team. Hughes did not buy smartly but that was mainly down to Hughes having a bad period with us and not being able to settle the players. We then get in Harry, who should be a safe pair of hands and although we weren't great to watch, with Charlie he got us up. He then made some fairly disastrous decisions on players to bring in. Harry then walks or hops away when the wallet is a bit more guarded. Tony then goes local with Ramsay who has been a great coach, but it turns out not a great manager. He then misses the chance to keep Warnock again but to be honest at the time Warnock wanted to retire. He then gets in JFH who also had a good first job record and he gives him money to spend. JFH turns out not to be as good as his League 1 start suggests. He gets in Ollie, again because fans want a local hero and that has been a bit of a struggle as well.

So Tony has pretty much backed everyone and made decisions about managers, disregarding Warnock that fans at the time generally agreed with and that should have worked. He's put the money away, quite sensibly.

The training ground and new ground are mainly fatalities of local authorities and the economy. Had we got one of the big areas of land he was after it would have been different. It isn't but to drag the guy through the mud seems pretty unfair. He has been caught out but that is because football is a unique business. I think there has been a mix of bad management and bad buying decisions by those managers which has contributed far more than TF's issues.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:43 - Aug 31 with 2142 viewsfrancisbowles

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:29 - Aug 31 by PunteR

TF sacked JFH halfway through the season and replaced him with Holloway so TF would have to take a bit of responsibility surely?

In terms of points we were in the middle of the table when JFH left....?
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:48 - Aug 31 with 2131 viewsEastR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 09:40 - Aug 31 by paulparker

you do know that all message boards are 90% opinions don't you ? I never said FACT to anything ,

but shall we will address a few issues in the meantime

cast your mind back a few seasons ago to when the great revolution of QPR started , the old QPR is coming back, we are doing things the right way now , etc blah blah that spiel came from Tony , we got chris ramsey he was going to oversee this new dawn
3 months in and TF is tweeting away about promotion is everything , a week later he is appointing Warnock as an advisor a few weeks later ramsey is sacked if that's not undermining Les I don't know what is , even last season TF started tweeting away about JFH a couple of days later the fella is sacked , he started tweeting about dream managers before les had started the interview process don't forget
and if you cast your mind back further he started tweeting about giving harry redknapp a 2 years contract when we were struggling in the prem, then retracted it
the bloke cannot help himself , that's why we are only one tweet away from the sh1t hitting the fan , he has previous ,

and he has stepped away because he is out of his depth he has been out of his depth since day one of walking into the club , 2 premier league relegations , millions upon millions wasted , agents fees through the roof , poor managerial appointments, letting Beard and chums do what they like , the man has been a disaster for the club , to me that's called ballsing things up

you talk about Jim Gregory and turning a profit but that was over 30 years since he left footballs changed , even Thompson (who I hate) turned a profit and at least he got top money for our players , under the guru fernades we let a 20 goal a season striker leave and let his contract run down for 4 million , we didn't even turn a profit on Remy
when Chelsea came calling
Briatore like him or not and I don't would never have let that happen, if he had stayed we may have been a Watford who knows, but at least he tried to run things as a business and make us profitable and again I cannot stand the bloke but he would never have wasted 250 million
TF is like chris wright , utterly clueless and inept , his handling of the land re OOC is so amateurish and embarrassing for the club

TF like all chairman or owners is out for himself , he had a vision for OOC a 40k seater Air Asia stadium filled with johnny come latelys and starbucks , the reality is he has fcuked up, he tried to sprint before he could run there was no plan , there was no strategy he like chris wright has maybe put the club back another 10 years just when the TV money was getting huge , Watford, Bournemouth, stoke , Brighton, WBA, Burnley , Brentford Huddersfield, crystal palace are a million miles in front of us , in terms of on the pitch and off the pitch
the common dominator is they all have owners who know what the fcuk they are doing
let that sink in for a while

PP I don’t often agree with you, but for the most part I think this is fair comment

For what it’s worth, I still believe that the club takeover was the window dressing for the planned OOC investment scheme that was expected to yield the big return for the various backers (and let’s not forget TF was never really the money relative to the rest of them, but he did give the public facing profile they needed).

Having gambled on that being a success and having a PL club to occupy it as a centrepiece (but racked up the losses to the best part of £300m in the process) that’s now dead in the water and what we’ve been seeing for the past 18 months is the exit strategy, setting up an ultimately a withdrawal in the most orderly way possible.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:49 - Aug 31 with 2122 viewsfrancisbowles

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:37 - Aug 31 by bosh67

Tony's big mistake was not going with his instincts and keeping Warnock. But he got in Hughes, who had a good track record and gave him money to build a team. Hughes did not buy smartly but that was mainly down to Hughes having a bad period with us and not being able to settle the players. We then get in Harry, who should be a safe pair of hands and although we weren't great to watch, with Charlie he got us up. He then made some fairly disastrous decisions on players to bring in. Harry then walks or hops away when the wallet is a bit more guarded. Tony then goes local with Ramsay who has been a great coach, but it turns out not a great manager. He then misses the chance to keep Warnock again but to be honest at the time Warnock wanted to retire. He then gets in JFH who also had a good first job record and he gives him money to spend. JFH turns out not to be as good as his League 1 start suggests. He gets in Ollie, again because fans want a local hero and that has been a bit of a struggle as well.

So Tony has pretty much backed everyone and made decisions about managers, disregarding Warnock that fans at the time generally agreed with and that should have worked. He's put the money away, quite sensibly.

The training ground and new ground are mainly fatalities of local authorities and the economy. Had we got one of the big areas of land he was after it would have been different. It isn't but to drag the guy through the mud seems pretty unfair. He has been caught out but that is because football is a unique business. I think there has been a mix of bad management and bad buying decisions by those managers which has contributed far more than TF's issues.

Agree with your point but everyone seems to forget the bad buys started with Warnock.
Barton, Traore, SWP, Ferdinand, Young not to mention Puncheon on loan who played about 5 mins, Bothroyd, Perone and probably a few others as well.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:05 - Aug 31 with 2089 viewsPunteR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:49 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Agree with your point but everyone seems to forget the bad buys started with Warnock.
Barton, Traore, SWP, Ferdinand, Young not to mention Puncheon on loan who played about 5 mins, Bothroyd, Perone and probably a few others as well.

But having signed all those players TF went on and sacked Warnock anyway..which pretty well started the pattern of signing loads of players in every tranfer window to then sack the manager halfway through the season.
Lets hope Holloway makes it through this season to break the cycle of the past 6-7 years

Login to get fewer ads

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:10 - Aug 31 with 2081 viewsCiderwithRsie

There's some good discussion on here, I find myself wanting to uptick a lot of posts on both the pro- and anti-side of the argument because there are good points on both sides.

Overall I can't argue against PaulParker's list of failings but if you look around football you see bloody few people who do know how to run a football club, and a hell of a lot who shouldn't be allowed to. Its notable how many owners who have been successful in other businesses are terrible at football - e.g. Chris Wright - because football isn't like any other business. And one of the ways its not like other business is that you don't work your way up as an entrepreneur - you don't start as owner of Hayes Town and then build it up until you take over Brentford and then merge with QPR, clubs just don't work like that.

Part of TF's problem IMO is that although he gets some of the basic ideas - get a proper manager in, back him financially, respect the traditions of the club - he bought into the idea that any football club can be turned into a Premier League cash making machine if you get the investment right. So straight away he was encouraging Warnock to throw money about to get in Premier League players - which wasn't Warnock's strong point anyway - then he sacked NW in an attempt to avoid relegation at all costs, and the spiral started.

In hindsight he should have said "I've taken over too late to fix this season due to Tango and Cash b*ggering me about, but get behind Neil and the lads who got us here in the first place, and next year we go again." All the cash and effort wasted on idiot players that first season or two should have gone into infrastructure - getting a proper football CEO like we have now, doing the work Les is now doing, and getting the training ground sorted.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:16 - Aug 31 with 2059 viewsfrancisbowles

So we are five pages into this tweet and I still don't know what to do with this letter!

Seems like I can only vote if I agree but I'm not certain I know what it means. Think it's just a way of Ruben getting interest on his loan paid in specially created shares, which further devalues the few I have. Oh well, think I'll file it.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:21 - Aug 31 with 2045 viewsTheChef

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:37 - Aug 31 by bosh67

Biggest issue was TF taking over the club just before the transfer window shut.

We brought in a load of overpaid dross (BARTON!!!!) which led to Warnock losing the dressing room and it all went downhill from there.

Oh but to be fair Mark Hughes did keep us up that season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:30 - Aug 31 with 2027 viewsLythamR

"and he has stepped away because he is out of his depth he has been out of his depth since day one of walking into the club"

My reading of the situation is that he was dragged away, rather than chose to step away
Seems Tony is planning something?? (n/t) on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 1944 viewsHayesender

[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 12:13]

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 14:37 - Aug 31 with 1843 viewshoof_hearted

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:16 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

So we are five pages into this tweet and I still don't know what to do with this letter!

Seems like I can only vote if I agree but I'm not certain I know what it means. Think it's just a way of Ruben getting interest on his loan paid in specially created shares, which further devalues the few I have. Oh well, think I'll file it.

Throw it in the bin. Your shareholding has been watered down by the various dealings over the years to be nothing but a token. They have enough votes to do what they want.

The entire thing is probably just to issue more shares so the money they keep having to pour into their magnificent investment is in the form of shares and not loans. FFP friendly.

Still, five pages of bollox never hurt anyone.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 14:48 - Aug 31 with 1818 viewsBostonR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 18:26 - Aug 30 by danehoop

Apologies if my narrative doesn't fit what some want to believe, but the reality is that he followed awhat had been a proven business model for him, which he then discovered doesn't work so well in the world of British football when some managers such as Hughes and Redknapp will squander riches happily given the opportunity. He personally and Tune group have lost over £250m in discovering that. But the important thing is that they chose to make it their wealth and not the clubs debt. There in lies the big difference between Fernandes and many other owners out there.

He isn't malicious, he isn't out to screw the club and despite the nonsense abuse he gets on social media from mouth breathers, he remains fundamentally a decent man.

Great post!
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 1780 viewsvegasranger

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:49 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

This is very true but Warnock was left high and dry in the transfer market. He had players he wanted to sign ( I believe he mentioned a couple in his book ) but wasn't allowed to sign any players until the sale of the club. For me a wasted opportunity was after we won the play off. Redknapp wasn't going to return because of his knees but then changer his mind. This was a big chance to get a good manager for our next attempt at the Premier Leaugue.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 15:08 - Aug 31 with 1771 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 14:37 - Aug 31 by hoof_hearted

Throw it in the bin. Your shareholding has been watered down by the various dealings over the years to be nothing but a token. They have enough votes to do what they want.

The entire thing is probably just to issue more shares so the money they keep having to pour into their magnificent investment is in the form of shares and not loans. FFP friendly.

Still, five pages of bollox never hurt anyone.

To be fair there has been a gradual change in the way the club is run. It was only a 1 or 2 years ago that they were holding public consultations for new stadiums etc. It's all gone very quiet now from the owners in many respects. It might be nothing but it's fair enough that people are discussing that we may be facing a change of ownership in the coming years. Where better place than a fans forum to do it?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 15:12 - Aug 31 with 1759 viewsfrancisbowles

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 15:03 - Aug 31 by vegasranger

This is very true but Warnock was left high and dry in the transfer market. He had players he wanted to sign ( I believe he mentioned a couple in his book ) but wasn't allowed to sign any players until the sale of the club. For me a wasted opportunity was after we won the play off. Redknapp wasn't going to return because of his knees but then changer his mind. This was a big chance to get a good manager for our next attempt at the Premier Leaugue.

Yes that's true that summer with Warnock was wasted but then we panicked and gave long contracts, on big wages, with no relegation clause, to players who were at that time average at best and made the dressing room the haves and the have nots. It was the start of the slippery slope where instant results were needed for money spent and when the plan didn't work, manager changed and more players bought etc etc.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 20:16 - Aug 31 with 1644 viewsWatfordR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 09:40 - Aug 31 by paulparker

you do know that all message boards are 90% opinions don't you ? I never said FACT to anything ,

but shall we will address a few issues in the meantime

cast your mind back a few seasons ago to when the great revolution of QPR started , the old QPR is coming back, we are doing things the right way now , etc blah blah that spiel came from Tony , we got chris ramsey he was going to oversee this new dawn
3 months in and TF is tweeting away about promotion is everything , a week later he is appointing Warnock as an advisor a few weeks later ramsey is sacked if that's not undermining Les I don't know what is , even last season TF started tweeting away about JFH a couple of days later the fella is sacked , he started tweeting about dream managers before les had started the interview process don't forget
and if you cast your mind back further he started tweeting about giving harry redknapp a 2 years contract when we were struggling in the prem, then retracted it
the bloke cannot help himself , that's why we are only one tweet away from the sh1t hitting the fan , he has previous ,

and he has stepped away because he is out of his depth he has been out of his depth since day one of walking into the club , 2 premier league relegations , millions upon millions wasted , agents fees through the roof , poor managerial appointments, letting Beard and chums do what they like , the man has been a disaster for the club , to me that's called ballsing things up

you talk about Jim Gregory and turning a profit but that was over 30 years since he left footballs changed , even Thompson (who I hate) turned a profit and at least he got top money for our players , under the guru fernades we let a 20 goal a season striker leave and let his contract run down for 4 million , we didn't even turn a profit on Remy
when Chelsea came calling
Briatore like him or not and I don't would never have let that happen, if he had stayed we may have been a Watford who knows, but at least he tried to run things as a business and make us profitable and again I cannot stand the bloke but he would never have wasted 250 million
TF is like chris wright , utterly clueless and inept , his handling of the land re OOC is so amateurish and embarrassing for the club

TF like all chairman or owners is out for himself , he had a vision for OOC a 40k seater Air Asia stadium filled with johnny come latelys and starbucks , the reality is he has fcuked up, he tried to sprint before he could run there was no plan , there was no strategy he like chris wright has maybe put the club back another 10 years just when the TV money was getting huge , Watford, Bournemouth, stoke , Brighton, WBA, Burnley , Brentford Huddersfield, crystal palace are a million miles in front of us , in terms of on the pitch and off the pitch
the common dominator is they all have owners who know what the fcuk they are doing
let that sink in for a while

"you do know that all message boards are 90% opinions don't you ?" - I won't comment on other football message boards because this is the only one I read. But actually I'd say that a large percentage of posts on this message board are actually personal opinion dressed up as fact, similar to the posts I pulled you up on. A good percentage are aggressive/abusive. A much smaller percentage are reasoned and/or seeking debate on the basis of actual info that is out there. Danehoop's posts on this thread are a decent example of this.

On the points you raise, and again these are full of opinions dressed as statements of fact, I'd simply say the following:

Twitter - I could happily live the rest of my life without spending a second using the thing. Used it once to try and contact someone re a business opportunity at short notice, and that's been it. If people have really got time to trawl through the thing looking at what people say, then I think they've got too much time on their hands. But I remember Briatore being constantly accused of having no contact whatsoever with fans. It seems as though TF is accused of having too much. Whatever. People used to follow Barton and be outraged by his every utterance. Why bother? But, just ask yourself, if you're going to judge people on the basis of what they post online, how do you think you've come across in your posts on this thread? How would people judge you?

Regards TF being out of his depth, I'm not sure that anyone buying into any club in the Prem, outside of the "Big" clubs, would have any chance of making success of things straight away. Any club outside of the top six or seven could be relegated simply by making one bad decision re a manager, a key player, a big money signing. The Prem isn't the place to try and start from scratch. We as a club did not have the infrastructure to survive in the Prem when we first went up under Warnock, and because we've been chasing survival/promotion ever since, that still hasn't been established. Now we've backed off chasing promotion, the infrastructure of the club is finally being properly addressed. We're along way off being where we need to be, but we're much better placed than we were. Frankly, I'd settle for another five years mid-table in the Championship if it gives us the chance to build from the bottom up. All of those teams you mention have built steadily.

What I think you can pretty much guarantee is that a change of ownership would jeopardise all the good work that is currently being done. If we have the same owners in five years, with a club (club note, not team) that might be able to compete in the Prem, they have the financial resources to stabilise us there and take us forward. Owners who have been around for 10 years by then who understand the club and the business.

It's by far the best option we have as far as I'm concerned.
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 08:51 - Sep 1 with 1465 viewspeejaybee

Sound Sensible Post.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:16 - Sep 1 with 1370 viewsPunteR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 20:16 - Aug 31 by WatfordR

"you do know that all message boards are 90% opinions don't you ?" - I won't comment on other football message boards because this is the only one I read. But actually I'd say that a large percentage of posts on this message board are actually personal opinion dressed up as fact, similar to the posts I pulled you up on. A good percentage are aggressive/abusive. A much smaller percentage are reasoned and/or seeking debate on the basis of actual info that is out there. Danehoop's posts on this thread are a decent example of this.

On the points you raise, and again these are full of opinions dressed as statements of fact, I'd simply say the following:

Twitter - I could happily live the rest of my life without spending a second using the thing. Used it once to try and contact someone re a business opportunity at short notice, and that's been it. If people have really got time to trawl through the thing looking at what people say, then I think they've got too much time on their hands. But I remember Briatore being constantly accused of having no contact whatsoever with fans. It seems as though TF is accused of having too much. Whatever. People used to follow Barton and be outraged by his every utterance. Why bother? But, just ask yourself, if you're going to judge people on the basis of what they post online, how do you think you've come across in your posts on this thread? How would people judge you?

Regards TF being out of his depth, I'm not sure that anyone buying into any club in the Prem, outside of the "Big" clubs, would have any chance of making success of things straight away. Any club outside of the top six or seven could be relegated simply by making one bad decision re a manager, a key player, a big money signing. The Prem isn't the place to try and start from scratch. We as a club did not have the infrastructure to survive in the Prem when we first went up under Warnock, and because we've been chasing survival/promotion ever since, that still hasn't been established. Now we've backed off chasing promotion, the infrastructure of the club is finally being properly addressed. We're along way off being where we need to be, but we're much better placed than we were. Frankly, I'd settle for another five years mid-table in the Championship if it gives us the chance to build from the bottom up. All of those teams you mention have built steadily.

What I think you can pretty much guarantee is that a change of ownership would jeopardise all the good work that is currently being done. If we have the same owners in five years, with a club (club note, not team) that might be able to compete in the Prem, they have the financial resources to stabilise us there and take us forward. Owners who have been around for 10 years by then who understand the club and the business.

It's by far the best option we have as far as I'm concerned.

"What I think you can pretty much guarantee is that a change of ownership would jeopardise all the good work that is currently being done."

Thats just like your opinion man..^
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:31]

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:20 - Sep 1 with 1362 viewspaulparker

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:16 - Sep 1 by PunteR

"What I think you can pretty much guarantee is that a change of ownership would jeopardise all the good work that is currently being done."

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:30 - Sep 1 with 1324 viewsfrancisbowles

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 10:16 - Sep 1 by PunteR

Well it's pretty certain that change creates uncertainty.

It's very likely that any new owners will want things run differently.

It therefore follows, that some aspects of the way the club is being run will be at risk or thought to be at risk and that this may involve the good things, as well as the not so good.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:31]
Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:50 - Sep 1 with 1297 viewsPunteR

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:30 - Sep 1 by francisbowles

Well it's pretty certain that change creates uncertainty.

It's very likely that any new owners will want things run differently.

It therefore follows, that some aspects of the way the club is being run will be at risk or thought to be at risk and that this may involve the good things, as well as the not so good.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:31]

There's still an element of uncertainty even now. No one really knows TF intentions atm. Holloways job looks ok for now but as we all know anything can happen.
Has TF got a long term plan for the club or is he making it up as he goes along..?
Judging by the last 6 years, he's making it up as he goes along.
How can anyone be certain the club is in good hands now and for the future and that new owners will be so much worse, baffles me.

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 12:08 - Sep 1 with 1271 viewspaulparker

Seems Tony is planning something?? on 11:50 - Sep 1 by PunteR

There's still an element of uncertainty even now. No one really knows TF intentions atm. Holloways job looks ok for now but as we all know anything can happen.
Has TF got a long term plan for the club or is he making it up as he goes along..?
Judging by the last 6 years, he's making it up as he goes along.
How can anyone be certain the club is in good hands now and for the future and that new owners will be so much worse, baffles me.

Your wasting your time PunteR , the masses think TF is the best thing since slice bread
as long as he twitters away and get the lagers in down the springbok, he is all good

there is an old saying "bullsh1t baffles brains" and tony has the bullsh1t factor down to a tee ,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024