Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) 21:03 - Jan 6 with 11524 viewsBloodyhills

Who is the best player?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 9:58]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 08:55 - Jan 10 with 1003 viewsjack247

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 05:55 - Jan 10 by Nirvana

No "debate" whatsoever, 247.

One obsessed troll's latest ridiculous fixation, in order to stick up for his only friend little res and his own personal yearlong obsession.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is a better player than Jordan Ayew. By far. Open play, set pieces, doesn't matter. The facts are there for all to see. Any actual Swans fan knows this, it's only the trolls who argue their "points" refuting it.

As for having to sell him, that is debatable. As I said towards the end of last season, had we made a "splash" early in the summer with a couple quality signings Siggy could've been convinced to stay. We didn't, he decided to leave and for good reason.

But you are right, we didn't replace him (or Llorente) properly. We got stuck with the sshitt sandwich that is Bony/Sanches/Clucas. I was one of the few who called each of those moves exactly spot on at the time. They have failed miserably to prove me wrong and we're staring at relegation as a result.

A few prominent trolls on here were on the opposite end of the "spectrum", if you will. They have now conveniently forgotten their absurd and heavy-handed cheerleading, and moved on to Siggy again.

C'est la vie.

Sorry mate, it’s not debatable at all. I’m not sure how you think we could have made a splash on quality signings without selling him. Our owners don’t put any money into the club and 80 something percent of our turnover goes on wages. We couldn’t have afforded it.

That aside, he was kicking and stamping to leave and £37/45m is a huge amount for him.

What I do completely agree on, is that he is a much better player than Jordan Ayew (probably an unfair to even compare, Ayew wasn’t his replacement) and we haven’t replaced him well at all. I was (probably naively) optimistic about Sanches, thought Clucas would be a good signing, but vastly overpriced. Bony has got the quality, if he can stay fit from now on in, we still have a decent chance. Obviously, it’s a really big ‘if’
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 09:24 - Jan 10 with 985 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell

This thread would take some beating fair play.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 22:06 - Jan 30 with 875 viewsE20Jack

Interesting.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024