Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blueturds fixtures 10:49 - Jun 14 with 6885 viewsjacktar

They seem to have a relatively kind August but September looks a bit tasty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city/scores-fixtures/2018-09

Not that I give a sh1t really but bottom at Christmas is my prediction.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Blueturds fixtures on 19:31 - Jun 14 with 1611 viewsOldjack

Blueturds fixtures on 19:26 - Jun 14 by bluey_the_blue

You won't say that in September...

Sonny ,i say it all the time no matter what

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Blueturds fixtures on 19:31 - Jun 14 with 1609 viewsbyron

Blueturds fixtures on 19:07 - Jun 14 by pencoedjack

Come on then C untos

I’ll bet you 100 notes you get relegated next season

Money to charity

I think we might go down too, however, I reckon we will be in a far better position than last time and bounce back sooner. Fine by me. You won’t be coming back anytime soon mind, £100 on that all day long.

Benny

Blueturds fixtures on 19:34 - Jun 14 with 1605 viewspencoedjack

Blueturds fixtures on 19:31 - Jun 14 by byron

I think we might go down too, however, I reckon we will be in a far better position than last time and bounce back sooner. Fine by me. You won’t be coming back anytime soon mind, £100 on that all day long.

So your S hitting out ?

100 notes from your imaginary 5k per month is peanuts.
Blueturds fixtures on 19:35 - Jun 14 with 1605 viewsbyron

Blueturds fixtures on 19:30 - Jun 14 by sainthelens

When you've looked it up...let us know what position/ points you achieved in your season in the PL ?
Clearly not thinking straight are you.

We ended up on 30 points, 3 different to the established side that went down recently bending over for the last 2 months to anybody and everyone passing by....

Benny

Blueturds fixtures on 19:41 - Jun 14 with 1588 viewsplasjack

Blueturds fixtures on 19:23 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

fuk em! and all who sail with the horrible kants

Touche, they are so deluded, as a fan base a good shrink would have too work overtime.
But we'll see them back down after one hoofball season.
Blueturds fixtures on 19:43 - Jun 14 with 1582 viewsOldjack

Blueturds fixtures on 19:41 - Jun 14 by plasjack

Touche, they are so deluded, as a fan base a good shrink would have too work overtime.
But we'll see them back down after one hoofball season.

how the fuk they got to the prem in the first place ,truly awful they were for the most ,the mind boggles

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Blueturds fixtures on 19:48 - Jun 14 with 1573 viewssainthelens

Blueturds fixtures on 19:35 - Jun 14 by byron

We ended up on 30 points, 3 different to the established side that went down recently bending over for the last 2 months to anybody and everyone passing by....

Out of yer depth...again.
You lot will be shafted so many times this season, you'll be dreaming of 30 points. Just admit it...You won't be staying up for 7 consecutive years. Basically you have no argument.
Blueturds fixtures on 19:56 - Jun 14 with 1562 viewspencoedjack

Blueturds fixtures on 19:48 - Jun 14 by sainthelens

Out of yer depth...again.
You lot will be shafted so many times this season, you'll be dreaming of 30 points. Just admit it...You won't be staying up for 7 consecutive years. Basically you have no argument.

& no bollocks to bet 100 notes to charity
Login to get fewer ads

Blueturds fixtures on 20:03 - Jun 14 with 1550 viewsFlashberryjack

I've got a horrible feeling that they'll do a lot better than many on here think.

If they have a good start (and the early fixture list suggests that may be a possibility ) the momentum could carry them forward, confidence is a wonderful drug in competitive sports men/women.

They have a wily old fox as a manager, the supporters and owners seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet, expectations are low, hopes are high, they seem to be a club in harmony now, unlike in the past.

Write them off at your own peril, other than us gaining promotion, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to witness them being relegated with the lowest number of points, ever, but I don't think that will happen.

Which makes it vitally important that we get things right this season, we certainly can't afford another season of bouncing from one f*ck up to another, or we'll be heading back to the lower leagues from whence we came.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Blueturds fixtures on 20:09 - Jun 14 with 1543 viewsbluey_the_blue

Blueturds fixtures on 19:31 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

Sonny ,i say it all the time no matter what

True, but then again you often piss yourself, allegedly...
Blueturds fixtures on 20:11 - Jun 14 with 1539 viewsbluey_the_blue

Blueturds fixtures on 20:03 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

I've got a horrible feeling that they'll do a lot better than many on here think.

If they have a good start (and the early fixture list suggests that may be a possibility ) the momentum could carry them forward, confidence is a wonderful drug in competitive sports men/women.

They have a wily old fox as a manager, the supporters and owners seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet, expectations are low, hopes are high, they seem to be a club in harmony now, unlike in the past.

Write them off at your own peril, other than us gaining promotion, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to witness them being relegated with the lowest number of points, ever, but I don't think that will happen.

Which makes it vitally important that we get things right this season, we certainly can't afford another season of bouncing from one f*ck up to another, or we'll be heading back to the lower leagues from whence we came.

Difficult to say, we may stay up we may not.

We've plenty of leaders in the squad, which counts for a lot on the pitch. Helped us get over the line, could help us stay up.

My only concern is we desperately need a goalscorer - then again, so do most sides.
Blueturds fixtures on 20:17 - Jun 14 with 1518 viewsphact0rri

I'm going to go ahead a book mark this, so when I care about the premiere league again I'll have a bit of a laugh.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Blueturds fixtures on 20:21 - Jun 14 with 1511 viewsOldjack

Blueturds fixtures on 20:09 - Jun 14 by bluey_the_blue

True, but then again you often piss yourself, allegedly...

talking shyte as per

Blueturds fixtures on 20:30 - Jun 14 with 1495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Blueturds fixtures on 20:21 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

talking shyte as per

You shite yourself too?

You really need to be educated to change that colostomy bag more often...
Blueturds fixtures on 21:00 - Jun 14 with 1450 viewsOldjack

Blueturds fixtures on 20:30 - Jun 14 by bluey_the_blue

You shite yourself too?

You really need to be educated to change that colostomy bag more often...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024