Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sacking is needed 22:29 - Aug 16 with 3362 viewsandrew

Whoever authorised Matt Grimes to boot the ball back to them after kick off needs sacking TONIGHT! Absolute disgrace.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

A sacking is needed on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 459 viewsonehunglow

A sacking is needed on 14:14 - Aug 17 by ReslovenSwan1

180 seconds.

Down our throats en masse. Free kick Swansea. (30 seconds) Down our throat on mass thow in Swansea. (30 seconds) Opps I cannot find anyone to throw to (booking) 30 Seconds. Another throw in tp Pattersom. He walks away with the vball offering it a millwall player 30 t years away (30 seconds). Melee another booking 60 seconds. Argy bargey.

They think it is all over. It is now.

Give the ball to Obafemi sprint then stop . Free kick Swansea. Harry Kane is a master of this.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 14:15]

Quite frankly,it matters not as Martin has instilled a mindset into the players that is not good at all.
They could have played as per your advice or nanty's and we would still haver screwed up.
That is because of the mentality of the players on whom Martin is having a profound effect and not on a good way.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A sacking is needed on 14:23 - Aug 17 with 458 viewsnantywatcher

A sacking is needed on 12:41 - Aug 17 by KeithHaynes

I thought mine was the dumbest ?
Are you ok ?

I'm slowly chilling out - thankyou.
"Dumbest?" I have too much respect for you as a journalist to use language like that
However, it was not that long ago that you wrote you would not worry if we lost our first five games - I think much of the various comments posted today have been wildly off the mark, in the opposite direction to that position.
A sacking is needed on 14:56 - Aug 17 with 430 viewsjasper_T

A sacking is needed on 13:48 - Aug 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Congreve has seen two 2-0 given away on his watch and he was personally responsible for the equaliser at Oxford for not doing his job. (I once worked on a building site where I had a 18 year banksman who very nearly killed people for not doing his job). Age is no excuse.

Good lessons for the lad. He was also part of a highly touted Welsh u18 team that beat Croatia 4-2 with Congreve a star, then a credible even game v England 0-2. They than inexplicably lose 0-6 in the third game to winless Austria . I can only assume p a poor mentality or an hangover of some sort. He is now being talked about by nobodies like me and has some good lessons in his kit bag at 19 years. Lets hope he is a fast learner and future leader.

He's still 18. Cabango was coming back from TNS at the same age. We've had no other teenage breakthroughs from the academy. Rodon was 20 before he even went on loan to League Two. He and DJ turned 21 a couple of months into their senior Swansea careers. Connor turned 20 at Yeovil. The bought-in talents (McBurnie, Fulton, Grimes, Byers) were all 19 going on 20 before holding up a Swansea shirt.

A year ago Congreve was playing in the u18s. He's so far ahead of schedule, can only hope unrealistic expectations don't have a negative impact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024