Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League 2023/24 Season 09:58 - Jun 29 with 11877 viewstoboboly

Seemed to have a good uptake last year so thought we could have a new one.

Pre season starts this weekend, anyone heading anywhere?

I have two options I am considering;

Sporting Club Thamesmead v Sutton Athletic (free admission apparently)

Frenford v Redbridge

A lot of clubs are doing free entry but are playing at training pitches and at random times so double check

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non League 2023/24 Season on 22:42 - Aug 1 with 1655 viewsCateLeBonR

Non League 2023/24 Season on 22:22 - Aug 1 by BklynRanger

Didn't Fox just play the first half? Or did he move to left back? Our number 5 in the second half was a decent player but didn't look like him. He did spend a lot of time trying to get people to stand in a straight line at set pieces.

Smyth played the first half and looked good but should have. Walked off at half time looking relaxed so would expect to see him at the weekend.

Chris Ramsey was unable to fill up on the car park pop up jerk chicken before the game started - told to come back in 10 minutes. They keep it real in Hanwell.

Ainsworth was there but also left at half time. All hands to the pumps.

It says Fox played 60 mins on the offish. Seems keen as he even carried his young kid out with him in the pre-match parade. He was playing left-sided centre back and looked like more of a footballer than most of those on show but nothing to get excited about. Solid, experienced.
Non League 2023/24 Season on 12:53 - Aug 2 with 1511 viewsBklynRanger

Non League 2023/24 Season on 22:42 - Aug 1 by CateLeBonR

It says Fox played 60 mins on the offish. Seems keen as he even carried his young kid out with him in the pre-match parade. He was playing left-sided centre back and looked like more of a footballer than most of those on show but nothing to get excited about. Solid, experienced.

Ah ok - thanks. Had a couple of pitchside beers and seemed to miss all of that.
Non League 2023/24 Season on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1489 viewsderbyhoop

2 trialists were Jeche an 18 yo striker from Maidstone Utd and Jacen Ogwauzor a 19 yo CB from Bedford Town.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Non League 2023/24 Season on 10:35 - Aug 5 with 1366 viewstoboboly

Heading to Northwood v K's today, expecting a battering and to be very wet. Death throes of a club it seems with K's.

Non League 2023/24 Season on 11:52 - Aug 5 with 1315 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Non League 2023/24 Season on 10:35 - Aug 5 by toboboly

Heading to Northwood v K's today, expecting a battering and to be very wet. Death throes of a club it seems with K's.

Shocking what has happened to the Ks. I used to go back in the 80s and 90s as a boy when QPR were away, great memories going to the Richmond Road and then Kingsmeadow.

A big non league team, who deserve better. Cant say Kingston Council have covered themselves in glory with their attitude.
Non League 2023/24 Season on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 1272 viewsstevec

Dorking winning at Chesterfield, go on boys!
Non League 2023/24 Season on 11:16 - Aug 9 with 1175 viewstoboboly

So I managed to see K's win 4-2 v Nortwood, best game I have seen from them so far, still think they are going to struggle but maybe there will be 3 worse teams, fingers crossed.

Then yesterday managed to pop down to Potton United v Desborough in an FA Cup replay. Not a great game, finished 0-0, then 1-1 aet, then 5-4 on pens to Potton.

Tonight heading to Hackney Wick v Holland at Witham Town FC.

Non League 2023/24 Season on 12:03 - Aug 10 with 1086 viewstoboboly

Finished 1-6 last night to Holland, some good goals, decent stadium and some good pubs in town. Hackney Wick look a bit like a group of mates not footballers though.

Login to get fewer ads

Non League 2023/24 Season on 10:06 - Aug 22 with 932 viewstoboboly

Heading to AFC Welwyn v Bovingdon tonight, yes, I know how to live.

Non League 2023/24 Season on 11:28 - Sep 1 with 627 viewstoboboly

So managed to do 3 at the weekend. Heybridge Swifts on the Saturday. Then Banstead Monday morning and AFC Whyteleafe Monday afternoon.

Sad news that East Thurrock United have folded - saw them v Heybridge on Saturday losing 5-1.

Tomorrow heading to Hilltop v Risborough Rangers as no trains running anywhere.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 11:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024