Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. 15:40 - Sep 14 with 1952 viewsQPR1882

They really are clueless.

Just how far do the FA have to bend over to keep that cnt terry happy.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:41 - Sep 14 with 1360 viewsNorthernr

I hope the whole thing descends into a five minute mass brawl in front of the watching world.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:43 - Sep 14 with 1348 viewsBlackCrowe

If Anton plays, can't see him shaking Terry or Cole's hand.

I've got bad red-card juju about tomorrow.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:45 - Sep 14 with 1342 viewskingsburyR

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:41 - Sep 14 by Northernr

I hope the whole thing descends into a five minute mass brawl in front of the watching world.

Ditto that.

4 sending off this time.

Then we can kick the game off!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:47 - Sep 14 with 1328 viewsMetallica_Hoop

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:45 - Sep 14 by kingsburyR

Ditto that.

4 sending off this time.

Then we can kick the game off!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:49 - Sep 14 with 1314 viewsdaveB

if the FA had dealt with the Terry case 10 months ago this would not be an issue, the legal case was a different charge so they had no reason not to sort it out
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:54 - Sep 14 with 1295 viewsqprtino82

Shaking hands BEFORE the game is crap anyway. It should be done AFTER and only after the game.

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:57 - Sep 14 with 1281 viewsNorthernr

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:54 - Sep 14 by qprtino82

Shaking hands BEFORE the game is crap anyway. It should be done AFTER and only after the game.

Absolutely. It's an empty gesture beforehand. You shake hands afterwards if you believe the game was played in the right spirit.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:05 - Sep 14 with 1252 viewsimustbemad

I'm not sure anyone cares apart from perhaps Ferdinand. It's dragged on so bloody long now it's boring. Not shaking Terry's hand is hardly a new phenomenon so why would it surprise anoyone or cause upset
Login to get fewer ads

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:08 - Sep 14 with 1234 viewsdaveB

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:05 - Sep 14 by imustbemad

I'm not sure anyone cares apart from perhaps Ferdinand. It's dragged on so bloody long now it's boring. Not shaking Terry's hand is hardly a new phenomenon so why would it surprise anoyone or cause upset

to be fair to Ferdinand he's never said a word about it, has always been the media whipping it up every time.

should add that I care about it, I don't think any of our players should shake hands with the lying racist
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:09 - Sep 14 with 1228 viewsimustbemad

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:08 - Sep 14 by daveB

to be fair to Ferdinand he's never said a word about it, has always been the media whipping it up every time.

should add that I care about it, I don't think any of our players should shake hands with the lying racist
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

True but pretty sure he wont shake his hand if he was playing
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:28 - Sep 14 with 1194 viewsJamie

He'll get at least 9 handshakes IMO, if only for the fact that the only player likely to start who was even at the club is Faurlin & possibly Taarabt.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:31 - Sep 14 with 1188 viewsBrightonhoop

I hope Anton decks him with a single punch.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:33 - Sep 14 with 1172 viewstoboboly

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:31 - Sep 14 by Brightonhoop

^^

This.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:46 - Sep 14 with 1152 viewsthemodfather

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:33 - Sep 14 by toboboly

^^

This.

i hope anton ignores him, plays a blinder for once, we win and they skulk off under t heir rocks again.
this handshake stuff is all bow locks.

i think red cards are a certainty, especially with mr marriner
we have history with him....

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:48 - Sep 14 with 1142 viewsNorthernr

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:31 - Sep 14 by Brightonhoop

Agreed. I'd laugh for exactly seven and a half weeks solidly, and then periodically after that when the memory returns to me on the tube and what not.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:09 - Sep 14 with 1110 viewscyprusmel

How exactly will the FA enforce this if Ferdinand still refuses on the day. what punishment if any could they hand him, very grey area.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:33 - Sep 14 with 1064 viewsW7Ranger

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:09 - Sep 14 by cyprusmel

How exactly will the FA enforce this if Ferdinand still refuses on the day. what punishment if any could they hand him, very grey area.

Well, Bridge wasn't fined. Has the ruling changed since then???

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:43 - Sep 14 with 1047 viewsTacticalR

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 15:41 - Sep 14 by Northernr

Get Joey back for a one-game loan?

Air hostess clique

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 1031 viewsAntti_Heinola

This is all ludicrous. Of course I'd shake Terry's hand.

If my hand was carrying a strain of Sars in its pores.

Bare bones.

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 17:54 - Sep 14 with 1023 viewsCHUBBS

Who cares??????????????????????
As long as we get the result,i don't care if the players refuse to shake hands before during or after the game.
The best thing for us would be if both didn't play,their best centre half and our worst!
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 18:11 - Sep 14 with 1001 viewsBazWoT

As Jamie says, Ferdinand, if he starts, could well be the only player who played in that game.

Zamora is Terry's mate and has been since kids so he's hardly likely to decline his hand.

It is Ferdinand's choice, nobody elses and he cannot be punished for it.

Is there anyone who's been involved, is involved in football that thinks the pre-match handshake is a worthwhile exercise?

Totally pointless and meaningless in my opinion. After the summer of great sporting achievement being rammed down our throats and comparing with football, how many olympians shook hands prior to their competition?

None that I recall.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 18:27 - Sep 14 with 979 viewsJuzzie

The handshake thing is all about adding a couple of extra minutes for a TV ad break. This is the time where there are most people viewing.

Have you noticed that whenever watching a game on Sky Sports they start the handshakes and it goes to an ad break and then back to the game just as they kick off? Coincidence?.... nope.

I know our game isn't on TV but they have to happen at all games, probably to hide the fact it's real reason is for advert revenue, not for the 'spirit of the game'.

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 21:17 - Sep 14 with 913 viewsloftboy

I hope Anton does a Roy keen on him, end the kunts career

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 21:57 - Sep 14 with 869 viewsTearsOfaClown

handshake, no handshake

More money, even more money

Pathetic, my appetite for football grows less and less.

I used to watch QPR play football.

This is not football - it is Pathetic Behaviour.
the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 22:02 - Sep 14 with 861 viewsWatford_Ranger

the FA say ' handshake ' must happen. on 16:46 - Sep 14 by themodfather

i hope anton ignores him, plays a blinder for once, we win and they skulk off under t heir rocks again.
this handshake stuff is all bow locks.

i think red cards are a certainty, especially with mr marriner
we have history with him....

I think Ferdinand having a blinder is the least likely of all the scenarios suggested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024