Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' 10:15 - Jun 19 with 7119 viewsDieByYourSide

Harry Redknapp's reaction to the fixture list...

“I’m good friends with Dave and Milan and I’m looking forward to seeing them both. I wish them all the best for the season — after the opening day! They’re both big characters in the game and Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club with a huge following''

“Bolton and Leeds are big, big clubs in this division and both will expect to be challenging this season. There’s no easy games but we’re looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.”

Valuable insight, Harry

Poll: And it's hi ho

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:16 - Jun 19 with 5022 viewsKonk

Bolton are in no way a big, big club. They're not even a big club.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:17 - Jun 19 with 4998 viewsDesertBoot

"No easy games" = don't blame me if we lose

Wish I could be like David Watts

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:18 - Jun 19 with 4994 viewsPommyhoop

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:16 - Jun 19 by Konk

Top ,top lads.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:18 - Jun 19 with 4985 viewsWeaverQPR

Be honest Harry 'Sheff Weds have a massive ground and they have done fk all for decades'

@WeavQPR

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:20 - Jun 19 with 4971 viewsDieByYourSide

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:16 - Jun 19 by Konk

Triffic ground, triffic fans they got there up the Reebok...

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:24 - Jun 19 with 4939 viewsessextaxiboy

The constant negativity amazes me . What has he said that is out of order there ?

What would you have him say ?

While he is the man in post we should get behind him , sometimes it reads like a Southampton board on here .
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:28 - Jun 19 with 4909 viewsDieByYourSide

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:24 - Jun 19 by essextaxiboy

The constant negativity amazes me . What has he said that is out of order there ?

While he is the man in post we should get behind him , sometimes it reads like a Southampton board on here .

It's just annoying hearing him come out with the same old shite all the time...

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:31 - Jun 19 with 4893 viewsPommyhoop

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:24 - Jun 19 by essextaxiboy

What would I have him say ?
F@ck all would be nice .Failing that something positive about us and our chances on day 1 of the season.Instead of bigging up the opposition.

Login to get fewer ads

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:35 - Jun 19 with 4873 viewsdaveB

not sure what he's said wrong here, it's just the usual stuff every manager says when the fixtures come out.
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:38 - Jun 19 with 4848 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The official QPR press asked him this. He can't really say no, and he isnt going to say 'Sheff Wed are terrible, this is going to be easy!' i really don't think he has done anything wrong

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:42 - Jun 19 with 4840 viewshoopdog

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:28 - Jun 19 by DieByYourSide

It's just annoying hearing him come out with the same old shite all the time...

So you would rather HR told you lies [ this league is full of small clubs as well as being a rubbish league we are going to walk it ]
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:45 - Jun 19 with 4825 views1MoreBrightonR

Jesus people, what do you expect him to say? "i'm glad we are playing a load of small easy teams, makes it easier to win"!? He may talk a lot of rubbish sometimes and i may not like him but he's just said what all managers do!
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:49 - Jun 19 with 4809 viewsbob566

agree with the last few posters. Is he meant to trash talk Wednesday?

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:53 - Jun 19 with 4785 viewsessextaxiboy

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:31 - Jun 19 by Pommyhoop

What would I have him say ?
F@ck all would be nice .Failing that something positive about us and our chances on day 1 of the season.Instead of bigging up the opposition.

Like it or not he is a big name in the game and as soon as something happens , he will get asked a question about it and again and again. so he give the same answers.

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:56 - Jun 19 with 4770 viewshoopdog

Bigger clubs than us
S/Wednesday
N/forest
Birmingham
Derby
Leeds
Liecester
Bolton
Ipswich

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:56 - Jun 19 with 4770 viewshoopdog

Bigger clubs than us
S/Wednesday
N/forest
Birmingham
Derby
Leeds
Liecester
Bolton
Ipswich

Bigger clubs than us
S/Wednesday
N/forest
Birmingham
Derby
Leeds
Liecester
Bolton
Ipswich

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:57 - Jun 19 with 4763 viewsQPunkR

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:42 - Jun 19 by hoopdog

So you would rather HR told you lies [ this league is full of small clubs as well as being a rubbish league we are going to walk it ]

No.

Now I realise old Arry is not that well acquainted with the English language, but for the love of Christ someone in the Club get that man a dictionary, or better a thesaurus. Then teach the bugger to read.
Then roll him out and ask him those same questions every week.

QPR - "shit but local"

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:59 - Jun 19 with 4744 viewsMytch_QPR

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:38 - Jun 19 by RANGERS4EVER

The official QPR press asked him this. He can't really say no, and he isnt going to say 'Sheff Wed are terrible, this is going to be easy!' i really don't think he has done anything wrong

As you say - standard space filling stuff. It would actually have been better if he looked shell-shocked and said "f*** me, we've been relegated to the Dominos / B&Q / Halfords / Burberry Championship - how the hell could that have happened with all the 'triffic players we've got here?"

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:01 - Jun 19 with 4724 viewsmakaveli1882

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:49 - Jun 19 by bob566

agree with the last few posters. Is he meant to trash talk Wednesday?

This thread is a bit stupid what is he meant to say? Sheff Wed are a big club in regards to ground fans and history so are the likes of Leeds forest etc

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:03 - Jun 19 with 4720 viewsPommyhoop

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:56 - Jun 19 by hoopdog

Bigger clubs than us
S/Wednesday
N/forest
Birmingham
Derby
Leeds
Liecester
Bolton
Ipswich

Yep bigger clubs than us and I bet Danny Simpson will be on more dosh than any of the top earners in those clubs.

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:09 - Jun 19 with 4697 viewshoopdog

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:03 - Jun 19 by Pommyhoop

Yep bigger clubs than us and I bet Danny Simpson will be on more dosh than any of the top earners in those clubs.

That doesn't make us a bigger club , just a stooopid club
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:59 - Jun 19 with 4546 viewsPommyhoop

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 11:09 - Jun 19 by hoopdog

That doesn't make us a bigger club , just a stooopid club

Yep just as stoopid whether we are paying obscene wages for Hughes signings or obscene wages for H signings.I bet he does'nt compare Simpson's wages to any of the players in these 'massive ,massive clubs',like he compared them to Spuds when he first started and was worried about Tony's pants staying up

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 12:21 - Jun 19 with 4469 viewsNorthernr

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 10:56 - Jun 19 by hoopdog

Bigger clubs than us
S/Wednesday
N/forest
Birmingham
Derby
Leeds
Liecester
Bolton
Ipswich

Bolton? A half empty new ground on a retail park in the middle of nowhere doth not a big club make.
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 12:24 - Jun 19 with 4461 viewsTacticalR

I thought Leeds were *the* massive club?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024