Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? 07:39 - Mar 29 with 4626 viewsandygg

ManU have done it, Millwall have done it. What would we like to see?
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 08:06 - Mar 29 with 4598 viewszicoshoops

At any match.......

Tony F, please return our calls......Barclays Bank.
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 4527 viewslondonscottish

"Amigo Loans; Don't need a credit score just a guarantor."

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 09:52 - Mar 29 with 4471 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fly across a target for Bobby Zamora to try and hit

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 09:57 - Mar 29 with 4455 viewsjezz1882

'Holloway, QPR legend' at the Millwall game as we send them down.
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 10:03 - Mar 29 with 4440 viewssmegma

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 08:06 - Mar 29 by zicoshoops

At any match.......

Tony F, please return our calls......Barclays Bank.

Phil Beard, please reply to the emails we send you like you promised.

Oh, and DO ONE .
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 10:13 - Mar 29 with 4430 viewsted_hendrix

"One must acknowledge the contribution that the kebab has made to this nation.”

-Queen Elizabeth II

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 10:19 - Mar 29 with 4412 viewsenfieldargh

your not fit to wear the hoops

as we smash in our 6th goal in the play off final against Reading

could easily keep the arranged fly pass if we are 4 down to Wigan
now theres tempting providence if ever I heard it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 10:25 - Mar 29 with 4404 viewsFearless

One Kurt Bakholt, there's only one....
Login to get fewer ads

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 11:52 - Mar 29 with 4315 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 12:39 - Mar 29 with 4258 viewsToast_R

Who's that getting caught on his heels, is it Chris Samba?
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 13:14 - Mar 29 with 4215 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm heading northwest. Are you?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 14:17 - Mar 29 with 4183 viewsGloucs_R

Looking forward to a new training centre and stadium....

Poll: Are we staying up?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 14:33 - Mar 29 with 4171 viewsPommyhoop

F@CK OFF BACK TO SPURS YOU CHANCING OLD C'NT !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 14:40 - Mar 29 with 4166 viewsBilly_Kershaw

"Fly AirAsia"...

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 18:32 - Mar 29 with 4104 viewsthemodfather

bring back gianni! or
how many "dreams" really cost £200m??? and fail!
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 19:29 - Mar 29 with 4067 viewsjamois

"This is David Banner, and I get very angry with shocking team selections."

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 19:36 - Mar 29 with 4049 viewsandygg

"SORT IT OUT 'ARRY, YOU WHEELER DEALER TW@T"
What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 21:36 - Mar 29 with 3970 viewsFredManRave

IF YOU SEE SWP, DO NOT APPROACH HIM, JUST CALL THE CLUB AND LET US KNOW OF HIS WHEREABOUTS.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 21:47 - Mar 29 with 3953 viewsShotKneesHoop

What Aeroplane banner should we fly across Loftus Road? on 21:36 - Mar 29 by FredManRave

IF YOU SEE SWP, DO NOT APPROACH HIM, JUST CALL THE CLUB AND LET US KNOW OF HIS WHEREABOUTS.

IF YOU SEE SWP, DO NOT PICK HIM OR RE-SIGN HIM.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024