Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings 18:31 - Apr 5 with 3379 viewsCHUBBS

A distinctly average all round performance to say the least.
Clearly our defence had a poor day but our attacking was also very disappointing after a promising start.
I have to say i like the way Bournmouth play the game and they have an excellent striker in Grabban who destroyed our centre halves today.

Green 8 MOM
Simpson 6 started well then faded
Assou-Ekotto 6 looks like he couldn't care less
Carroll 6 the same mark he always gets,no great shakes
Dunne 3 the worst game since he arrived,truly shocking
Hill 6 mistake for their 2nd but solid otherwise
Hoilett 3 what a waste of time and money he is,dreadful
Jenas 6 same as Carrol
Maiga 1 this guy just isn't a footballer.....is he?
Morrison 6 not at his best after a good start
Traore 7 our best outfield player until his inevitable departure.
Sub Austin 6
Sub Benayoun 6
Sub Zamora 3
Redknapp 4 Poor set up today and no answers when they were reduced to 10.
That was really hard to watch,we were so predictable,started well both halves yet they soon worked us out and took over.

Fair play to them,they thoroughly deserved it even though we gave them a helping hand.
Player ratings on 18:58 - Apr 5 with 3321 viewsRs_Holy

Agree with most of that although I think you were a bit generous with Maigas rating...
Player ratings on 19:12 - Apr 5 with 3285 viewsted_hendrix

Just got back and I'm stunned as how you can give a 1 to that pile of shit Maiga or whatever his name is, where in gods name has this con-merchant come from?

I must ask Redknapp next time I see him what he see's in the useless bastard streak of shit.

I'm wet pissed off and cant wait for the season to end, against the mighty Blackpool and Bournemouth we've amassed a huge 1 point.

Whatever happened to Tom Hitchcock, I forget what he looks like, is he scoring goals does anybody know?

We'll rip the play offs a new one that's for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Player ratings on 19:19 - Apr 5 with 3264 viewsenfieldargh

Player ratings on 19:12 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

Just got back and I'm stunned as how you can give a 1 to that pile of shit Maiga or whatever his name is, where in gods name has this con-merchant come from?

I must ask Redknapp next time I see him what he see's in the useless bastard streak of shit.

I'm wet pissed off and cant wait for the season to end, against the mighty Blackpool and Bournemouth we've amassed a huge 1 point.

Whatever happened to Tom Hitchcock, I forget what he looks like, is he scoring goals does anybody know?

We'll rip the play offs a new one that's for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tom Hitcock Ted, scored a Hatrick. Thats the first Qpr player to score a hatrick since.......

Jamie Cureton V Cov?.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Player ratings on 19:38 - Apr 5 with 3234 viewsCHUBBS

Yeah he probably didn't deserve as much as that.
I can truly say i've never seen a player hide like this guy.
He makes toilet look brave.
Who ever scouted this fella should be sacked.
I'm astonished he's convinced more than 1 club to pay him attempting to play this game.
He truly is a useless sack of shite.
Thank fcuk its only a loan.
Player ratings on 19:57 - Apr 5 with 3180 viewsRs_Holy

Player ratings on 19:38 - Apr 5 by CHUBBS

Yeah he probably didn't deserve as much as that.
I can truly say i've never seen a player hide like this guy.
He makes toilet look brave.
Who ever scouted this fella should be sacked.
I'm astonished he's convinced more than 1 club to pay him attempting to play this game.
He truly is a useless sack of shite.
Thank fcuk its only a loan.

Not his fault that he is worse than me, but it is Harry's fault he sent Hitchcock on loan whilst paying money to get him on loan...
I will start believing there is a God if ...
1. Harry does not let Maiga have 1 more minute of play for us... And
2. There is some way we can get Hitchcock to play in the playoffs for us

Yes,yes there will be those who say Hitchcock has not proved anything yet in the championship but my question would be.... Is there any conceivable way he could be any worse than Maiga or Keene ???
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 19:58]
Player ratings on 20:05 - Apr 5 with 3164 viewsCHUBBS

Player ratings on 19:57 - Apr 5 by Rs_Holy

Not his fault that he is worse than me, but it is Harry's fault he sent Hitchcock on loan whilst paying money to get him on loan...
I will start believing there is a God if ...
1. Harry does not let Maiga have 1 more minute of play for us... And
2. There is some way we can get Hitchcock to play in the playoffs for us

Yes,yes there will be those who say Hitchcock has not proved anything yet in the championship but my question would be.... Is there any conceivable way he could be any worse than Maiga or Keene ???
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 19:58]

Agreed,Keane has a half decent football brain but lacks the essential attributes to be a decent striker.
Maiga on the other hand is a truly dreadful footballer,an imposter and i'd have Hitchcock ahead of the pair of them all day long.
I will say though that the experience he's gathering playing at a couple of well run clubs whilst scoring goals will do him the world of good for his future development.
You get the feeling that if he'd played in this team all season,his confidence would be shot to pieces by now.
He could well be the answer next season if we're still in this division which is quite likely.
Player ratings on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 3103 viewsQPR1882

Player ratings on 19:19 - Apr 5 by enfieldargh

Tom Hitcock Ted, scored a Hatrick. Thats the first Qpr player to score a hatrick since.......

Jamie Cureton V Cov?.

or Hogan Ephraim in 2011
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024