Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7th 20:46 - Apr 8 with 4693 viewswestolian

I can see Bournemouth, Brighton and Ipswich catching us at this rate !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

7th on 20:48 - Apr 8 with 4679 viewsRblockPrior

No chance of that happening, come on it's bad but they will never catch us with 5 games to go after tonight

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

7th on 20:54 - Apr 8 with 4656 viewsQPR442

Said all along that Reading won't get in Play-offs.
7th on 20:55 - Apr 8 with 4644 viewsdaveB

for those who want a fresh start and no Redknapp next season, dropping down to 7th is your best chance of that imo
7th on 20:55 - Apr 8 with 4642 viewsted_hendrix

At he risk of stating the bleeding obvious, do people realise just how crap we are and have been for some time?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

7th on 21:02 - Apr 8 with 4610 viewsdaveB

when barton, austin, Hill and Phillips are all out we are a pretty average/poor side in this division, stick them 4 in and we'll go close to promotion. Shouldn't be that way but it is
7th on 21:44 - Apr 8 with 4545 viewsbosh67

5 games to go and we are still 9 points ahead. We will win one more this season I reckon and that will be enough. I don't think we have to worry about much in the play offs playing the way we are.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

7th on 08:27 - Apr 14 with 4382 viewsconnell10

really???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

7th on 08:38 - Apr 14 with 4356 viewsexiled_dictator

Last 4 games are:

Leicester away - nul points
Watford home - trois points
Millwall home - trois points
Barnsley away - un point

So we should be ok for the playoffs.

However, being QPR, we will probably not get a single more point.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Login to get fewer ads

7th on 08:51 - Apr 14 with 4301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

7th on 08:38 - Apr 14 by exiled_dictator

Last 4 games are:

Leicester away - nul points
Watford home - trois points
Millwall home - trois points
Barnsley away - un point

So we should be ok for the playoffs.

However, being QPR, we will probably not get a single more point.

I think we're almost certainly there now. Even if we were to completely stall, Wigan would probably go above us but the chances of two teams out of Brighton, Ipswich, Reading and Bournemouth also overtaking us are miniscule.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

7th on 09:27 - Apr 14 with 4210 viewskingsburyR

We need to prepare for Wigan at home in the first leg of the playoffs.

Don't fancy us beating them over two legs if im to be honest, and what a crappy away day that is!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

7th on 09:50 - Apr 14 with 4152 viewsAntti_Heinola

7th on 20:55 - Apr 8 by daveB

for those who want a fresh start and no Redknapp next season, dropping down to 7th is your best chance of that imo

Redknapp will walk away regardless. It's a season of hell either way - a horrible relegation dogfight or a final season in his career spent dogging about in the championship.

Bare bones.

7th on 10:02 - Apr 14 with 4115 viewsdaveB

7th on 09:50 - Apr 14 by Antti_Heinola

Redknapp will walk away regardless. It's a season of hell either way - a horrible relegation dogfight or a final season in his career spent dogging about in the championship.

Not sure he will walk away without a pay off, I can see him moving upstairs with a new manager coming in
7th on 10:12 - Apr 14 with 4095 views08olesen

7th on 10:02 - Apr 14 by daveB

Not sure he will walk away without a pay off, I can see him moving upstairs with a new manager coming in

I would not actually be opposed to that, as i think Arrys short termism all comes because he is just desperate to have a promotion on his CV and is not bothered about much after.

If he was upstairs he may be more long term about his decisions and overall i don't think he is a bad guy, but just doesnt seem interested in managing after the England job got away.

Poll: Who will the other play off

7th on 10:28 - Apr 14 with 4054 viewsLoft1979

+1
7th on 10:34 - Apr 14 with 4038 viewsBrianMcCarthy

7th on 10:12 - Apr 14 by 08olesen

I would not actually be opposed to that, as i think Arrys short termism all comes because he is just desperate to have a promotion on his CV and is not bothered about much after.

If he was upstairs he may be more long term about his decisions and overall i don't think he is a bad guy, but just doesnt seem interested in managing after the England job got away.

If they put Redknpapp upstairs with a phone, a chequebook and even more time to talk to agents it would be a novel twist on the welcoming of the Trojan horse.

7th on 11:47 - Apr 14 with 3966 viewsdaveB

He'd be as bad as Gerry Francis was as a director of football but it's a move that wouldn't surprise me
7th on 11:54 - Apr 14 with 3952 viewsJonDoeman

7th on 11:47 - Apr 14 by daveB

He'd be as bad as Gerry Francis was as a director of football but it's a move that wouldn't surprise me

The man who hates directors of football, becoming one? Nope can't see it, we go up he sees out his contract , we stay down he'll resign & I doubt he'll be after a pay off off Fernandes after letting him down!

It Is What It Is !!

7th on 11:54 - Apr 14 with 3951 viewsnadera78

Redknapp upstairs would be an absolute disaster. Our already atrocious transfer dealings would collapse through the floor.
7th on 12:11 - Apr 14 with 3925 viewsBrianMcCarthy

7th on 11:47 - Apr 14 by daveB

Christ, I hope you're wrong.

7th on 12:14 - Apr 14 with 3913 viewsBrianMcCarthy

7th on 11:54 - Apr 14 by JonDoeman

The man who hates directors of football, becoming one? Nope can't see it, we go up he sees out his contract , we stay down he'll resign & I doubt he'll be after a pay off off Fernandes after letting him down!

You think Redknapp would walk out and leave a year's wages on the table?

Not a hope.

7th on 12:19 - Apr 14 with 3902 viewsdaveB

He's done the role at 2 clubs before
7th on 13:40 - Apr 14 with 3821 viewsAntti_Heinola

i didn't say without a pay-off! something will be sorted out.
going upstairs would be the worst decision this board has made. just get him out the club.

Bare bones.

7th on 14:01 - Apr 14 with 3787 viewsDANRANGER

Can't see Harry leaving if we get promotion. One more win should seal the play-offs and I'd expect us to be 4th or 5th which more than likely gives us Wigan. You could look it as win win, we go up and we're back in the big time or we stay down and Harry leaves.
7th on 16:09 - Apr 14 with 3732 viewsAntti_Heinola

7th on 14:01 - Apr 14 by DANRANGER

Can't see Harry leaving if we get promotion. One more win should seal the play-offs and I'd expect us to be 4th or 5th which more than likely gives us Wigan. You could look it as win win, we go up and we're back in the big time or we stay down and Harry leaves.

I think Harry's lost his fire and a season of battling relegation is not what he's after. He's on a hiding to nothing with that.

Bare bones.

7th on 09:23 - Apr 15 with 3619 viewsLoft1979

HR as a 'Footballing director' would be a considerable improvement on the Hughes/Beard model.

Plus I can see him hiring 'one of his' someone like Sherwood who probably is gone from Spurs in the next few weeks. all of course hinges on promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024