Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship play off trophy presentation 08:13 - Jul 20 with 2898 viewsQPR1506

Did anyone go along yesterday? Was a great day my 8 year old son got to hold the trophy with Charlie Austin and Ale faurlin!!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Championship play off trophy presentation on 08:27 - Jul 20 with 2865 viewssmegma

A couple of friends went. Apart from the trophy and the players they said it was a shambles.

'Have you got the home home shirt in XL? ' ....'dunno'. So he spoke to the shop manager who said 'they're probably out the back '.......' So could you get me one please?'.......'no, it might take ages'.

There were 3 separate queues. ' which queue is for meeting the players?' .......'dunno'.

Then the players were getting too hot as they were at the back of the shop. So they moved to the front by the doors leaving fans at the front of the queue now at the back of the queue!!! One friend wasn't unhappy as she went from about thirty in the queue to second!!!

And the shops been closed for about five days for a refurbishment. Yet looked exactly the same. Except it now resembles a sweet shop with loads of confectionary with the club badge on the packet. I bet the profit margins on sweets will dwarf the shirts eh?

The shop manager couldn't run a car boot sale.
Championship play off trophy presentation on 16:44 - Jul 20 with 2616 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Championship play off trophy presentation on 08:27 - Jul 20 by smegma

A couple of friends went. Apart from the trophy and the players they said it was a shambles.

'Have you got the home home shirt in XL? ' ....'dunno'. So he spoke to the shop manager who said 'they're probably out the back '.......' So could you get me one please?'.......'no, it might take ages'.

There were 3 separate queues. ' which queue is for meeting the players?' .......'dunno'.

Then the players were getting too hot as they were at the back of the shop. So they moved to the front by the doors leaving fans at the front of the queue now at the back of the queue!!! One friend wasn't unhappy as she went from about thirty in the queue to second!!!

And the shops been closed for about five days for a refurbishment. Yet looked exactly the same. Except it now resembles a sweet shop with loads of confectionary with the club badge on the packet. I bet the profit margins on sweets will dwarf the shirts eh?

The shop manager couldn't run a car boot sale.

Let's be honest, is there anything to do with this club that isn't a shambles, apart from its fan base.

(And one of its forums)

It's got to be Yarg

Championship play off trophy presentation on 22:24 - Jul 20 with 2449 viewsHollowayRanger

I went

got there about 4pm place was all but empty bought the playoff postcards £5 and got the security guard to take my pic with trophy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Championship play off trophy presentation on 09:48 - Jul 21 with 2321 viewsdaveB

I went along, didn't realise players were turning up otherwise would have gone later. My son loved having his picture done with the trophy and spend a small fortune on the new home shirts which i thought looked better up close.

The revamped shop does look exactly the same as it did last season though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024