Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP v MP 16:58 - Aug 9 with 4690 viewsbarbicanranger

Watching the friendly online, seriously in all of his career I can count on one hand the number of times SW Philips he has hit a well weighted cross, it beggars belief really - if we were one nil down in a premier league game and a cross fell to SWP I would not get excited. Matty Philips on the other hand seems to put a dangerous ball in every time, even if he's not on the break. I really hope the coaching staff observe these things because good crosses win games, specially when you have Charlie in the box.
SWP v MP on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 4676 viewsbosh67

I thought SWP did okay but his crossing was ling each time, but then he is out on the left and not the right so I would cut him some slack. Perhaps we didn't have any sound on the youtube feed to stifle the sound of everyone there booing him?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

SWP v MP on 17:03 - Aug 9 with 4645 viewsJAPRANGERS

SWP v MP on 16:59 - Aug 9 by bosh67

I thought SWP did okay but his crossing was ling each time, but then he is out on the left and not the right so I would cut him some slack. Perhaps we didn't have any sound on the youtube feed to stifle the sound of everyone there booing him?

Perhaps we didn't have any sound on the youtube feed to stifle the sound of everyone there booing him?

SWP v MP on 17:04 - Aug 9 with 4631 viewsbarbicanranger

I agree, the guy can run like forest gump and get get round a man but I don't think he's a match winner is my point, for all the effort he puts in which I respect and commend - I would play him over a lazy player - I don't think he should be played ahead of players who have the quality to win games like Matty Philips.
SWP v MP on 17:05 - Aug 9 with 4625 viewsCFW

Sorry but he was awful - seriously worried he might even play next season. Oh god I hope not!!!
SWP v MP on 10:09 - Aug 10 with 4087 viewsRangersDave

Got to be in Arry's plans for next Saturday or else why would he have 'played' in every pre season match?

Pathetic waste of money. Methinks he could be our Jonah next week and beyond in a very tough league where we need 11 men on the pitch

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

SWP v MP on 10:11 - Aug 10 with 4076 viewssmegma

SWP v MP on 17:05 - Aug 9 by CFW

Sorry but he was awful - seriously worried he might even play next season. Oh god I hope not!!!

I have the same fears seeing he has started all the pre season games I've been to. Shockingly bad player and has been for some six seasons not just since we signed him.
SWP v MP on 10:13 - Aug 10 with 4069 viewsClive_Anderson

SWP would struggle against my local MP. Please tell me this is his last year of his contract.
SWP v MP on 10:21 - Aug 10 with 4055 viewsShotKneesHoop

SWP v MP on 10:13 - Aug 10 by Clive_Anderson

SWP would struggle against my local MP. Please tell me this is his last year of his contract.

This is the last year of his contract.

Or hell freezes over.

See signature below.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

SWP v MP on 10:37 - Aug 10 with 3991 viewsHollowayRanger

at least if he plays the rest of the team wont have to worry about being targeted by the boo boys

swp does try but how he has had such a good career England caps chelski man city QPR high wages I just don't know ,he must give hope to every kid who even thought crap must think if he can get away with it season after season so can I

now go prove me wrong ya little runt and show us there really is a footballer in there somewhere!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SWP v MP on 00:13 - Aug 11 with 3675 viewswood_hoop

SWP v MP on 10:37 - Aug 10 by HollowayRanger

at least if he plays the rest of the team wont have to worry about being targeted by the boo boys

swp does try but how he has had such a good career England caps chelski man city QPR high wages I just don't know ,he must give hope to every kid who even thought crap must think if he can get away with it season after season so can I

now go prove me wrong ya little runt and show us there really is a footballer in there somewhere!

Never was a decent player inside in the first place, maybe the nicest most hard working player on the planet but professional player at the high end of the sport......not in a million years.

Big problem the game had and still does to a certain extent, pro contracts offered on zero proof of having a smidgeon of basic skills, run like a greyhound or be built like a brick shi* house at 17/18 and a reasonable chance if your old man was a pro player for a top club some manager would sign you up.

He got lucky, at the time of his ascent into the sport the pace of defenders on the whole was poor or non existent, he was quick over fifty yards and even now and again could kick the ball towards the goal or a team mate, that descended to a ratio of 1% of the time he has spent on the pitch for a good number of years, dosn't say a lot on the judgement of the managers that have signed him either, some people are just born lucky...............
SWP v MP on 01:00 - Aug 11 with 3642 viewskensalriser

SWP v MP on 00:13 - Aug 11 by wood_hoop

Never was a decent player inside in the first place, maybe the nicest most hard working player on the planet but professional player at the high end of the sport......not in a million years.

Big problem the game had and still does to a certain extent, pro contracts offered on zero proof of having a smidgeon of basic skills, run like a greyhound or be built like a brick shi* house at 17/18 and a reasonable chance if your old man was a pro player for a top club some manager would sign you up.

He got lucky, at the time of his ascent into the sport the pace of defenders on the whole was poor or non existent, he was quick over fifty yards and even now and again could kick the ball towards the goal or a team mate, that descended to a ratio of 1% of the time he has spent on the pitch for a good number of years, dosn't say a lot on the judgement of the managers that have signed him either, some people are just born lucky...............

Still managed to tear us a new one when City beat us 0-3 in the cup that time...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SWP v MP on 04:48 - Aug 11 with 3592 viewsDylanP

He has been useless since the day we got him. He has never had a good game. He has been a complete waste of money.

On the other hand, he did score against the scum…..

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

SWP v MP on 10:14 - Aug 11 with 3455 viewsheadhoops

was at the friendly - he was hit a cross field pass and everyone in the crowd could see that as soon as it bounced it would go over his head and out for a throw. It did. 10 minutes later and exactly the same thing, waits for it to bounce and it goes out over his head. He just doesnt have it anymore. Just because you can run 100metres in 10 seconds that does not make you a footballer - he has got to be nowhere near our 25 man squad.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

SWP v MP on 10:21 - Aug 11 with 3433 viewsadhoc_qpr

He will deffo be in our 25 man squad though barring a real glut of late signings!

As long as he doesn't get near the actual match day squad i can live with it...
SWP v MP on 11:05 - Aug 11 with 3390 viewsderbyhoop

Can't control a ball, cant pass, cross, tackle or shoot. Can run quickly.

if i wanted something to run fast, I'd have bought a greyhound.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SWP v MP on 11:08 - Aug 11 with 3375 viewsTacticalR

SWP v MP on 11:05 - Aug 11 by derbyhoop

Yes, it's his all-round game that is so impressive.

Air hostess clique

SWP v MP on 12:16 - Aug 11 with 3320 viewsR_from_afar

SWP v MP on 11:05 - Aug 11 by derbyhoop

I think that is pretty close to the (sad) truth. I think he at least tries to tackle and will track back and try to get then ball back when we lose it. Not everyone does that.

What really annoys me about him is that surely practising will help him - finally - get to the point where he can shoot and pass accurately. These are basic skills and it is his job to be able to execute them properly. His shooting is wildly inaccurate. How can that be? Surely someone from the coaching staff can help him at least get his shots on target more often than not.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

SWP v MP on 13:59 - Aug 11 with 3253 viewsfrancisbowles

Haven't seen much of Traore or YSY recently! Are they injured? Has to be a fair chance that SWP will be lwb against Hull. I was at Paok game and overall I thought he did quite well Whether he is strong enough to do it in the League is another matter entirely.

If he does play FFS let's not make it worse by getting on his back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024