Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urgent help required please 06:13 - Oct 5 with 2605 viewsQPR1506

Appreciate its early in the morning so may have to bump this later, anyway booked mine and my sons West Ham tickets on Monday and they've not arrived. Called ticket master who couldn't help and tried the box office customer services number but that shut at midday on Saturday. Anyone got any ideas how I can get the tickets in order to watch the match?

In Redknapp We Trust !

Urgent help required please on 06:43 - Oct 5 with 2586 viewsDevon_4_England

Print out your booking confirmation and take it to West Ham Box Office who may have your tickets ready for collection alreay but can print duplicates if necessary.

Also email the QPR Box Ofiice this morning with your client ref and addresss, forwarding the booking confirmation email ideally, advising the tickets haven't arrived, cc ticketing@westhamunited.co.uk , and also bring a copy of this email with you to West Ham even if you don't get a reply from Rangers.

Finally you could call West Ham Ticket Office ( 0871 529 1966 ) and bring it to their attention but they will have your email already so should reply.

Bring ID and get there early.

Good luck
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 6:54]
Urgent help required please on 06:59 - Oct 5 with 2566 viewsQPR1506

Thanks Devon will try that, much appreciated!!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Urgent help required please on 07:03 - Oct 5 with 2553 viewsDevon_4_England

Happy to help.

Getting there early is a must but you should get an email back for the piece of mind.

I edited my reply with the West Ham contact details in case you didn't see it on the original post

Cheers mate
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024