Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is swp going to play against the scum? 10:42 - Oct 30 with 5948 viewsandygg

He is after all, our. secret weapon.
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 5214 viewssimmo

He's a weapon alright.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:20 - Oct 30 with 5177 viewsisawqpratwcity

is adel?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:30 - Oct 30 with 5157 viewsTacticalR

SWP would have been forgiven a lot if he had managed to celebrate that goal.

Air hostess clique

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:34 - Oct 30 with 5144 viewsW7Ranger

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:30 - Oct 30 by TacticalR

You mean, celebrate THIS goal...????

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:45 - Oct 30 with 5122 viewsVish

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:30 - Oct 30 by TacticalR

cannot forgive him at all.

This is your typical modern day footballer who is happy to sit back, take a fat wage and not care about his profession at all. I can’t believe he is still happy not to play any part in any of our games, not even the development squad — just turn up to training and take his fat wage.

Clearly he is within his right to take his wage we offered him, but at this stage of his career surely he’s well off enough now not to need the cash, but should look to play for a lower league team for some actual competitive game time.
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 5073 views18StoneOfHoop

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde in the Importance of Being Earnest:

" To score one goal in 63 league appearances for QPR and for it to be against the scum may be seen as a happy accident,

To score once again for QPR and for it to be once again against the scum would be a totally phantasmagorical unrealistic 'rip in the fabric of time' *."

* (C) Clive Whittingham on Patrick Dave Ageymang

Would like to see club mascot Sweep - so popular in the dressing room - played a vital part at Wembley on Saturday the 24th of May dontchaknow? - on the bench in a tracksuit,providing water bottles in breaks of play and allowing our players to give him a little lucky rub on the head and then he can get back to waving at his best buddy mates who have got to be respected: the C**tski fans.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 20:15]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:21 - Oct 30 with 5046 viewsisawqpratwcity

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:45 - Oct 30 by Vish

cannot forgive him at all.

This is your typical modern day footballer who is happy to sit back, take a fat wage and not care about his profession at all. I can’t believe he is still happy not to play any part in any of our games, not even the development squad — just turn up to training and take his fat wage.

Clearly he is within his right to take his wage we offered him, but at this stage of his career surely he’s well off enough now not to need the cash, but should look to play for a lower league team for some actual competitive game time.

oh, ffs, give it a rest.

i don't want him. you don't want him. skh wants to sell him for parts.

just enjoy him and adel combining for an unexpected and delightful result.

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:47 - Oct 30 with 5006 viewshoops_legend

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:21 - Oct 30 by isawqpratwcity

oh, ffs, give it a rest.

i don't want him. you don't want him. skh wants to sell him for parts.

just enjoy him and adel combining for an unexpected and delightful result.

If he was for any reason to come on, score and we won 1-0 then he would go down as a QPR legend!

However the chances of any of those three happening are extremely low.
Login to get fewer ads

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 13:32 - Oct 30 with 4955 viewsaston_hoop

I'd managed to almost completely erase him from my memory until reading this! More chance of 'Arry bringing himself on for the last 10 minutes

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:18 - Oct 30 with 4912 viewsisawqpratwcity

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:47 - Oct 30 by hoops_legend

If he was for any reason to come on, score and we won 1-0 then he would go down as a QPR legend!

but yet...what is your point?

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 4883 viewsLoft1979

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 12:47 - Oct 30 by hoops_legend

Who is more likely to score though.....SWP or...Matt Phillips?
Hmmmm
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:46 - Oct 30 with 4855 viewsShotKneesHoop

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:29 - Oct 30 by Loft1979

Hmmmm

Leslie Phillips would have more chance. Ding Dong, Carry On.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:51 - Oct 30 with 4832 viewsdaveB

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:29 - Oct 30 by Loft1979

Hmmmm

Matt Phillips has scored about 4 goals in 30 odd games for us, SWP one goal in 4 years
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:54 - Oct 30 with 4828 viewsTheBlob

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 11:20 - Oct 30 by isawqpratwcity

is adel?

The way H was talking about him,I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:57 - Oct 30 with 4808 viewsTacticalR

So do we have a set of players we only bring out of suspended animation for games against this particular team?

Air hostess clique

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 15:49 - Oct 30 with 4754 viewsLoft1979

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:57 - Oct 30 by TacticalR

So do we have a set of players we only bring out of suspended animation for games against this particular team?

We definitely have a set of players of players in suspended animation...
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 15:57 - Oct 30 with 4748 viewsEalingRanger

Ten years ago SWP was the future of English football. What the hell happened?
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:08 - Oct 30 with 4734 viewsCanadaRanger

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 15:57 - Oct 30 by EalingRanger

We got old?
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:15 - Oct 30 with 4717 viewsLoft1979

Reality.
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:19 - Oct 30 with 4712 viewsClive_Anderson

Have you watched England recently?

It was spookily accurate.
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:22 - Oct 30 with 4703 viewsEalingRanger

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:19 - Oct 30 by Clive_Anderson

Have you watched England recently?

It was spookily accurate.

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 16:29 - Oct 30 with 4690 viewsdaveB

he went for money over development and his career ended in Chelseas reserves
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 18:11 - Oct 30 with 4630 viewsShotKneesHoop

You woke up,.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 21:26 - Oct 30 with 4554 viewsLoft1979

Is swp going to play against the scum? on 14:46 - Oct 30 by ShotKneesHoop

Leslie Phillips would have more chance. Ding Dong, Carry On.

I like Matty. Thought he was great at Blackpool. But as discussed before...he needs to go to the 2nd tier and get his mojo back. ...Millwall looks like a fit for me.
Connor Wickham went To Leeds for bit last year, went back to Sunderland on fire.
Is swp going to play against the scum? on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 4535 viewsstansleftfoot

That summed up English Football when SWP became the future, sadly the lesson has been paid for by QPR, England FC does and did not have a future but QPR could do>
Keep SWP away from any competitive games....its long ago he was even considered a contender, only QPR could have seen him as having a future! After all he never had a past!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024