Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New loan signing..... 19:14 - Nov 4 with 616 viewsBlue4U2

Kemar Roofe from West Brom on a month's loan.
Forward, who can play anywhere across the front four.

Let's just hope he can hit the roofe of the net(from the inside!)
New loan signing..... on 22:18 - Nov 4 with 601 viewsPaddyA140

Competition for Sears or Healey? I guess Freddie's one of the first on any team sheet.

Little lad in front of me last Sat was waving his "We want Jabo Ibehre" sign every 5 minutes. Can't help think he might be right. Can't Jabo come back early?

anyway good luck to Roofe. (How do you say that? Roof? Roofer? Roofay? (sorry, Kemar)).

Up the U's
New loan signing..... on 10:30 - Nov 5 with 570 viewsnoah4x4

New loan signing..... on 22:18 - Nov 4 by PaddyA140

Competition for Sears or Healey? I guess Freddie's one of the first on any team sheet.

Little lad in front of me last Sat was waving his "We want Jabo Ibehre" sign every 5 minutes. Can't help think he might be right. Can't Jabo come back early?

anyway good luck to Roofe. (How do you say that? Roof? Roofer? Roofay? (sorry, Kemar)).

Up the U's

Cover for injured Drey Wright.

Why do we need Jabo back? He ha made it clear he won't play for Tony Humes. We want committed players. Saturday was a blip, but it's been a joy to watch the youngsters with David Fox.
New loan signing..... on 13:23 - Nov 5 with 553 viewsLeadbelly

I'm sure I read somewhere that Drey Wright has had a knee operation and will be out for the rest of the season.

Lots of clubs make loan signings in November and December. test run for permanent signings in January perhaps?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

New loan signing..... on 21:37 - Nov 5 with 526 viewsPaddyA140

New loan signing..... on 10:30 - Nov 5 by noah4x4

Cover for injured Drey Wright.

Why do we need Jabo back? He ha made it clear he won't play for Tony Humes. We want committed players. Saturday was a blip, but it's been a joy to watch the youngsters with David Fox.

Didn't know Jabo wouldn't play for TH. Cheerio to him, then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024