Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOM 16:53 - Dec 20 with 3742 viewsade_qpr

Hard to vote against Charlie but an honourable mention to Green for a couple of good saves.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MOM on 17:07 - Dec 20 with 3691 viewsBrazilNutR

Usually the easy choice choosing the striker, but today it was Charlie without a doubt... even back making a challenge and winning the ball by our corner flag at one point...the rest did him good!
MOM on 17:29 - Dec 20 with 3613 viewsPommyhoop

I had him Captain in my Fantasy team too..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MOM on 17:40 - Dec 20 with 3558 viewsBushman

Dicky Dunne.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

MOM on 17:48 - Dec 20 with 3511 viewsNov77

I think we rely more on charlie than we did on les.

At least les had others who chipped in with goals like Kev, Trevor, sinton, penrice, bradley allen etc.

Very much a one man team at the moment, one injury to charlie could be our season gone.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

MOM on 17:54 - Dec 20 with 3481 viewsPommyhoop

MOM on 17:48 - Dec 20 by Nov77

I think we rely more on charlie than we did on les.

At least les had others who chipped in with goals like Kev, Trevor, sinton, penrice, bradley allen etc.

Very much a one man team at the moment, one injury to charlie could be our season gone.

Yep, I said as much in the match thread.
''
Fecking get in..
Charlie is our Aguero, Suarez,Messi (yes we are fooked without him)
Love the man fecking LOVE HIM!! '''

Hope we can keep him fit..

MOM on 18:45 - Dec 20 with 3361 viewsstuabd

Dunne was good as usual. Austin gets the vote though.
MOM on 18:49 - Dec 20 with 3351 viewsted_hendrix

MOM on 17:07 - Dec 20 by BrazilNutR

Usually the easy choice choosing the striker, but today it was Charlie without a doubt... even back making a challenge and winning the ball by our corner flag at one point...the rest did him good!

Good point about his winning the ball by our corner flag, Charlie s all round work rate sometimes never gets mentioned especially his defensive work which I think is first class.
Watch his movement off the ball and the runs he makes, he is currently having the season of his life at the moment and is without doubt the most improved QPR player i have seen in many a year.
Thoroughly deserves the MOM in my book and not just for his hat-trick.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOM on 19:06 - Dec 20 with 3317 viewsPommyhoop

MOM on 18:49 - Dec 20 by ted_hendrix

Good point about his winning the ball by our corner flag, Charlie s all round work rate sometimes never gets mentioned especially his defensive work which I think is first class.
Watch his movement off the ball and the runs he makes, he is currently having the season of his life at the moment and is without doubt the most improved QPR player i have seen in many a year.
Thoroughly deserves the MOM in my book and not just for his hat-trick.

True Ted.
The boy is the perfect advert for what hard work and positive attitude can get you on a football pitch..Or life in general..

Login to get fewer ads

MOM on 19:33 - Dec 20 with 3257 viewsHollowayRanger

goes without saying Austin 3 goals motm

followed by green kept us in it

dunne holds the back together

Barton never stopped trying (yes some bad passing) but watched him hard today and he never stopped trying was everywhere gave 100%

hill caulker both did well as did zamorra (first half)

weak for me were vargas muscled out of game yun not fit ,fer not involved enough

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MOM on 19:36 - Dec 20 with 3245 viewssmegma

Any votes for Fer?
MOM on 19:43 - Dec 20 with 3219 viewsMatch82

MOM on 17:40 - Dec 20 by Bushman

Dicky Dunne.

Thought Dunne was great in second half but poor in first. Lost his man for the second goal. Charlie by a mile
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024