Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread 07:35 - May 15 with 7118 viewsqprwpg

RIP BB King

Twitter: @qprwpg

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 07:45 - May 15 with 5181 viewsjohncharles

Strong and stable my arse.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:38 - May 15 with 5160 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This is incredible.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:46 - May 15 with 5154 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:46 - May 15 with 5154 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:55 - May 15 with 5135 viewsjohncharles

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:56 - May 15 with 5140 viewsMonahoop

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:46 - May 15 by Metallica_Hoop

Well done for posting that Metallica. I enjoyed seeing that again from the Queen of gospel/blues. What is that wonderful looking guitar she is playing? I believe Brittany Howard of Alabama Shakes plays a similar styled axe.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:03 - May 15 with 5132 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:56 - May 15 by Monahoop

Well done for posting that Metallica. I enjoyed seeing that again from the Queen of gospel/blues. What is that wonderful looking guitar she is playing? I believe Brittany Howard of Alabama Shakes plays a similar styled axe.

Apparently it's a rare Polar White Gibson Les Paul with gold hardware 1961-63.

Yes I looked that up

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:05 - May 15 with 5121 viewsjohncharles

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 08:56 - May 15 by Monahoop

White SG special, three pick ups, everything gold plated. Dave Ball had one which I was lucky enough to have go on a couple of times. Actually the middle pick up didn't add add much and actually got in the way a bit. (IMHO)

Login to get fewer ads

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:07 - May 15 with 5123 viewsTheBlob

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:05 - May 15 by johncharles

White SG special, three pick ups, everything gold plated. Dave Ball had one which I was lucky enough to have go on a couple of times. Actually the middle pick up didn't add add much and actually got in the way a bit. (IMHO)

Not an SG mate,double cutaway Les Paul,with Bigsby,worth a goddam fortune now.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:10 - May 15 with 5115 viewsTheBlob

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:11 - May 15 with 5102 viewsDiscodroids

jazz/blues/blue note

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:14 - May 15 with 5107 viewsMonahoop

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:03 - May 15 by Metallica_Hoop

Apparently it's a rare Polar White Gibson Les Paul with gold hardware 1961-63.

Yes I looked that up

Thanks for that Met and others who replied. A superb looking piece of kit me thinks.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:20 - May 15 with 5095 viewsjohncharles

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:07 - May 15 by TheBlob

Not an SG mate,double cutaway Les Paul,with Bigsby,worth a goddam fortune now.

Fair enough, Les Paul Custom.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:23]

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:29 - May 15 with 5086 viewsTheBlob

Blues Boom Britain....
originally called Savoy Brown Blues Band...

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:35 - May 15 with 5067 viewsDiscodroids

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:20 - May 15 by johncharles

Fair enough, Les Paul Custom.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:23]

this thread is going to be a serous chin stroking wa nk fest of squat thrusting jazz/blues related credentials.

my next door neighbour is cannon ball adderly ,im descended from the blood line of john coltrane , and i buy my red mullet from donald byrd.

[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:36 - May 15 with 5076 viewsDaBurgh

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:37 - May 15 with 5070 viewsTheBlob

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:29 - May 15 by TheBlob

Blues Boom Britain....
originally called Savoy Brown Blues Band...

Featuring Christine Perfect...

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 09:43 - May 15 with 5061 viewsTheBlob

Lovely guy,very privileged to have known him.....

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 10:11 - May 15 with 5047 viewsjohncharles

All the Blues greats
[Post edited 15 May 2015 12:29]

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 10:50 - May 15 with 5032 viewsQPRMUSO

My favourite blues guitarist.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 10:57 - May 15 with 5026 viewsQPRMUSO

Another great blues guitarist and blowing my own trumpet, i played with the Hammond Organ player this Year in LA. Drums that is, not trumpet.

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 11:28 - May 15 with 5009 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 14:29 - May 15 with 4948 viewsTheBlob

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 15:11 - May 15 with 4928 viewsRBlock

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 15:49 - May 15 with 4905 viewsMonahoop

Who's got the blues? - Friday Tunes Thread on 15:11 - May 15 by RBlock

Move over Bananamassa, this is more my style of blues. Good choice RBlock. Willie Mabon is one of the many unsung heroes of the blues and R&B [proper].

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024