Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news day 17:59 - Jun 2 with 1310 viewsthrillseeker

Sepp Blatter has resigned
Good news day on 18:18 - Jun 2 with 1307 viewsBarsidepete

Took the yanks to facilitate that. I was certain the hammer was falling when a few days ago I posted a story that effectively said, this is the tip of the iceberg.

And keep the faith. That crook is on his way out. The US Justice system is relentless.

Now, does this affect the Russia and Qatar bids?

England 2018 and USA 2022? If not Australia 2022 and the USA 2026?

Let's keep the WC in English speaking nations here on out

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Good news day on 20:28 - Jun 2 with 1283 viewswessex_exile

"Let's keep the WC in English speaking nations here on out"

Well that'll discount USA then

Blatter will dodge the courts, that's why he's getting out now to do so - and he'll continue to pull the strings, and get even richer in the process with his nose at the same trough, just from a different seat at the table. Unfortunately, the corrupt federations that supported him will no doubt put a suitable puppet-lackey in his place - it's the entire FIFA edifice that needs to come tumbling down...

...still, delighted he's gone

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Good news day on 20:39 - Jun 2 with 1278 viewsLeadbelly

Root and branch reform required. I have no faith that FIFA will do it themselves so all power to those that have launched this investigation. I just hope those who have had their corrupt snouts in the trough are brought to justice and the necessary changes are made.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Good news day on 21:35 - Jun 2 with 1267 viewsBarsidepete

Good news day on 20:28 - Jun 2 by wessex_exile

"Let's keep the WC in English speaking nations here on out"

Well that'll discount USA then

Blatter will dodge the courts, that's why he's getting out now to do so - and he'll continue to pull the strings, and get even richer in the process with his nose at the same trough, just from a different seat at the table. Unfortunately, the corrupt federations that supported him will no doubt put a suitable puppet-lackey in his place - it's the entire FIFA edifice that needs to come tumbling down...

...still, delighted he's gone

Very. Funny.

English is our second language @:P

But seriously. Glad this scum is out.

Should Gill now consider a run at the position? He took a hard stand that he would not be on the executive committee so long as Sepp was president.

Good news day on 22:11 - Jun 2 with 1259 viewsLeadbelly

Divided by a common language as well as the Atlantic.

I had to laugh at the difference in response from Messrs Platini "it was hard decision, a brave decision but the right decision" and Dyke "it's brilliant for world football". Greg just said what everyone, including Michel, was thinking.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Good news day on 22:35 - Jun 2 with 1251 viewsBarsidepete

Good news day on 22:11 - Jun 2 by Leadbelly

Divided by a common language as well as the Atlantic.

I had to laugh at the difference in response from Messrs Platini "it was hard decision, a brave decision but the right decision" and Dyke "it's brilliant for world football". Greg just said what everyone, including Michel, was thinking.

Right. Greg Dyke. He has a strong backbone. Lead? I think we are into a new era. Get rid of this shyt. Meaning all of FIFA. Start over. Let's have a World Cup with UEFA, CONCAFAF and South America. I believe 1 billion will watch.

Good news day on 00:38 - Jun 3 with 1240 viewswessex_exile

Good news day on 21:35 - Jun 2 by Barsidepete

Very. Funny.

English is our second language @:P

But seriously. Glad this scum is out.

Should Gill now consider a run at the position? He took a hard stand that he would not be on the executive committee so long as Sepp was president.

One for you Pete (and Gerry), enjoy

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Good news day on 08:53 - Jun 3 with 1214 viewsbwildered

Greg Dyke, was he the guy who wanted Premier league academy sides in the Conferance to the detriment effect of other clubs ?

Gerald the Gorilla might be the best bet for President of FIFA.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

Good news day on 12:55 - Jun 3 with 1198 viewsBarsidepete

Good news day on 00:38 - Jun 3 by wessex_exile

One for you Pete (and Gerry), enjoy

That's very cool, Wessex.

You'd be surprised to know that I often confound people here with phrasings, boot to bonnet, being the most recent example. Too much British has rubbed off on me. It just comes natural. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't love proper English which is spoken around most of the world, excluding Australia

BW, I had forgotten about that scheme supported by Dyke.

So what about Gill?

As Bitter Blatter's grip has been released, who are the main candidates, you think? Shouldn't it be someone from one of the top footballing nations? Michel Platini did ask Sepp to resign his post, but was that self-serving?

I haven't read much about who may have the inside track. The Prince, he was merely the no. 2 possibility because the anti-Blatter vote would have been split, so others dropped out. So who then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024