Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window 14:28 - Jun 10 with 3023 viewsQPRMUSO

Sadly our Charlie is favourite to move on this summer and valued at 10-11M Euros.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 16:20 - Jun 10 with 2892 viewsbosh67

I now reckon £15m to West Ham.

Although I still have a funny feeling that Arsenal may put in a bid. Wenger is a big fan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:31 - Jun 10 with 2789 viewsQPR1882

As per SSN

West Ham have made a major signing and they will announce who it is tomorrow .
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:45 - Jun 10 with 2751 viewsSpiritofGregory

Needs to be at least £15m. Spurs bid £12m for Ings, a player who has 3 weeks left on his contract.
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:52 - Jun 10 with 2739 viewsadhoc_qpr

I know he only has a year left, but if we can't get at least £15m for a 25 year old striker who scored 18 prem goals and has just been called up to the England squad - we might as well give up!

Every team from 5th - 17th in the prem last season could use him, i could even see Man City wanting him to boost their home grown contingent.
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:57 - Jun 10 with 2729 viewsHayesender

Can see him ending up at Newcastle now McLaren has taken over there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 21:31 - Jun 10 with 2559 viewseghamranger

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:31 - Jun 10 by QPR1882

As per SSN

West Ham have made a major signing and they will announce who it is tomorrow .

They have just signed a midfielder called Obiang
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:09 - Jun 10 with 2481 viewsonlyrinmoray

I would be sick if Charlie moves to another club before he gets an England cap Maybe that's why Woy didn't give him a game against Ireland, he couldn't have a QPR player playing for England....... how embarrassing
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:16 - Jun 10 with 2463 viewsdaveB

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 17:45 - Jun 10 by SpiritofGregory

Needs to be at least £15m. Spurs bid £12m for Ings, a player who has 3 weeks left on his contract.

I very much doubt Spurs bid anything for Ings, they would have just offered him a contract and ignored Burnley as everyone else did. That was just Sky making shit up
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:35 - Jun 10 with 2411 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'd feel like a real spanked arse if the best that happened was we got £10m for him just to go to some club who is going to struggle and be in another relegation scrap.

I think Arsenal would suit him best as a club if he must go, and a nice £15m plus extras for milestones and a sell on clause and Joel Campbell on season long loan with 50% wages.
Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:40 - Jun 10 with 2403 viewsLblock

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:16 - Jun 10 by daveB

I very much doubt Spurs bid anything for Ings, they would have just offered him a contract and ignored Burnley as everyone else did. That was just Sky making shit up

This weeks building site bullshit and wind ups to me are:-

Don the Sparks telling me Spurs bid for Ings to put pressure on Liverpool and that Spurs had no intention of signing him. Levy wanted to whittle down the scousers transfer kitty as their quest for 4th ramps up

Geordie the cladder says Newcy are signing both Austin and Phillips for £10mill as a combined fee!! I did ask if the Phillips was the Shauny Shite version... Apparently the "lure like" of working with McLaren is too much for these players to pass up!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlie Austin Favourite to move in this window on 22:47 - Jun 10 with 2395 viewsMrNITK

If Austin played for Saints they'd probably get about £20 million for him, especially if Liverpool were involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024