Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? 09:31 - Aug 7 with 1307 viewsjonestones

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 1288 viewswessex_exile

Of course, you haven't qualified whether you mean in reality or in his own imagination, so I went for the reality option :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 10:40 - Aug 7 with 1279 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Depends what you mean by 'number two'...

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 12:28 - Aug 7 with 1255 viewsBarsidepete

You lot have an obsession with discussing me.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 14:56 - Aug 7 with 1226 viewsjonestones

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 10:40 - Aug 7 by RSCOSWORTH

Depends what you mean by 'number two'...

I hope that wasn't a toilet humour reference there RS. Nothing worse than toilet humour.
;)
Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 14:57 - Aug 7 with 1225 viewsjonestones

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 12:28 - Aug 7 by Barsidepete

Your lack of a proper response speaks volumes for your number two status barside.
Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 16:11 - Aug 7 with 1206 viewsBarsidepete

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 14:57 - Aug 7 by jonestones

Your lack of a proper response speaks volumes for your number two status barside.

I rest my case. And you missed my point. Daniel is not here very often and he has asked us posters to keep the site moving forward.

Whether that be about football or whatever. I actually stated that as Happy was creating what seemed like arbitrary rules for being promoted, meaning I would have been first to benefit, I declined and asked that MFB weigh-in, which he succinctly did.

I'm not interested in being baited into a long discourse. But go on then.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 20:23 - Aug 7 with 1168 viewsLeadbelly

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 12:28 - Aug 7 by Barsidepete

Please be assured that statement could not be further from the truth.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Is barside the 'theoretical number two' of this website? on 23:42 - Aug 7 with 1127 viewsmrhappy

Ok folks - love and peace from here on in !

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024