Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
match thread 08:13 - Aug 29 with 35856 viewsheadhoops

Find myself in Singapore killing time before flying home. Would like to think we have more than Huddersfield but brain keeps saying 1-1 Chery again.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

match thread on 08:23 - Aug 29 with 10285 viewsCopenranger

1-2, Onouha with a rare goal and a late winner from Austin - hopefully not his last for the Rs :)
match thread on 09:16 - Aug 29 with 10247 viewskingsburyR

We're almost 2/1 with Hill's.

I am so over that price!!!

Hudds 1 v QPR 3

Oh and 80/1 Charlie first goal scorer and us to win 3-1. On that too!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 9:18]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

match thread on 09:26 - Aug 29 with 9971 views2Thomas2Bowles

Huddersfield 2
QPR ?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

match thread on 09:36 - Aug 29 with 9889 viewsDWQPR

Setting off in 10 minutes. Consoled already by the fact that there seems to be a few decent pubs near the ground selling real ale. Agree with last poster, Huddersfield 2 QPR ? Hopefully based on the last three results with the trend being 2-2, 3-2, 4-2.............

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

match thread on 09:37 - Aug 29 with 9872 viewsDiscodroids

Should be quite an emotional homecoming for Talisman Oscar gobern Today. Fully expect to see the councils Sink estates of West Riding To be out In numbers ,caught up in an emotional vortex as their favoured son returns to the cradle of Harold Wilsons Birthplace.

Although Now omnipotent and transending all hummanity as we know it through the range of his passing, Oscar still retains the common touch And communicates with his Textile Producing Bredrin', via 3rd parties, before undergoing a 6 week stay in a swiss health spa favoured by David bowie after he had written 'low', to recuperate.

All this points to A defeat for our blue and white spartans despite Karl Henry, paul konchesky and James perch to repel them at the hot Gates before a late try by the Giants, after a quick 40:20 followed by a conversion at the death.

Huddersfield Giants 2-1 Sparta.

Followed by a night on the piss in the one twenty bar north chingford.

(gif loaded for self beatification purposes when in said bars bog tonight, when razzed to fuk)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 10:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

match thread on 10:27 - Aug 29 with 9816 viewsHooparoo

Singapore is one of my favourite cities. I have a minted client there who lives next to all the embassies on Tanglin Hill.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

match thread on 10:44 - Aug 29 with 9680 viewsGetMeRangers

See this going one of two ways. Either are players are mentally frail and the upcoming TDD with possible/likely player departures affects the whole squad...2-1. ALternatively, players hoping to leave put in a great performance and the team play the best as homage to those departing... in which case it could be a high score.

Hope CR doesnt change tact and start concentrating on defence at the expense of attacking football... our defence isnt quite up to keeping a clean sheet as yet
match thread on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 9630 viewsDiscodroids

match thread on 10:44 - Aug 29 by GetMeRangers

See this going one of two ways. Either are players are mentally frail and the upcoming TDD with possible/likely player departures affects the whole squad...2-1. ALternatively, players hoping to leave put in a great performance and the team play the best as homage to those departing... in which case it could be a high score.

Hope CR doesnt change tact and start concentrating on defence at the expense of attacking football... our defence isnt quite up to keeping a clean sheet as yet

summed up brilliantly. The squad( apart from the defence) as it stands at this very moment, looks Very Very strong. I would Venture top six Standard at least.

The Back line Unfortunately is in my opinion, league 1 standard. The squads on grasshopper rice paper until tuesday deadline day, and i fear will weaken drastically once its closed.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

match thread on 12:03 - Aug 29 with 9542 viewsTheBlob

The heart says 1-1 but the head says 1-2.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

match thread on 12:33 - Aug 29 with 9497 viewsqueensparker

Reading their board, the Huddersfield defence sounds as ropey as ours.

So 0-0 then.
match thread on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 9379 viewsfrancisbowles

match thread on 12:03 - Aug 29 by TheBlob

The heart says 1-1 but the head says 1-2.

Is that an away win then?
match thread on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 9287 viewsTheBlob

match thread on 13:39 - Aug 29 by francisbowles

Is that an away win then?

You mad impetuous fool.

match thread on 14:06 - Aug 29 with 9242 views2Thomas2Bowles

Doughty in for Henry, otherwise unchanged from last week.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

match thread on 14:09 - Aug 29 with 9175 viewsMark1

1-2
match thread on 14:11 - Aug 29 with 9143 viewsJonDoeman

Nice to see my man Blackwood on the bench.

It Is What It Is !!

match thread on 14:30 - Aug 29 with 8984 viewsHayesender

Not many options off the bench today

Poll: Shamima Beghum

match thread on 14:30 - Aug 29 with 8984 viewsJAPRANGERS

Green

Perch
Onuoha
Hall
Konchesky

Doughty
Faurlin
Luongo
Phillips

Chery

Austin

Smithies, Furlong, Kpekawa, Comley, Hoilett, Blackwood, Emmanuel-Thomas
match thread on 14:31 - Aug 29 with 8974 viewsBucksRanger

Why's Polter got the day off?
match thread on 14:32 - Aug 29 with 8969 viewsJAPRANGERS

Mackie?? Still injured ??
match thread on 14:34 - Aug 29 with 8935 viewsJAPRANGERS

Come on Rangers, let's thump someone for a change and how about not always giving the other team a couple of goals?? 0-6 will do nicely init??
match thread on 14:38 - Aug 29 with 8905 viewsTheBlob

match thread on 14:34 - Aug 29 by JAPRANGERS

Come on Rangers, let's thump someone for a change and how about not always giving the other team a couple of goals?? 0-6 will do nicely init??

You've been at the Sake again.

match thread on 14:42 - Aug 29 with 8850 viewsBluce_Ree

Heart says f**k. Head says bollocks.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

match thread on 14:44 - Aug 29 with 8822 viewsElHoop

Yeah the proverbial bare bones on the bench, so the starting XI will need to do it. I think that we'll miss Henry but we'll be ramping up our outgoing goalscorers so 4-3 to us or 3-3 I reckon.
match thread on 14:44 - Aug 29 with 8822 viewsJAPRANGERS

match thread on 14:38 - Aug 29 by TheBlob

You've been at the Sake again.

OK guilty as charged!
match thread on 14:51 - Aug 29 with 8760 viewsColombiR

Any streams available?
Last time we were in the Championship one seemed to turn up every week but only been able to catch the TV games this season.
Does anyone use bet365 to watch games? Does that still work?
Cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024