Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. 10:16 - Sep 3 with 7291 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 7239 viewsMedwayR

It's wrong and probably dodgy but also a rather smart strategy from them, they get their hands on a good selection of up & coming players whilst also stopping their rivals signing them, and also rake in a load of money via loan fees which probably helps them with FFP, I believe they are also shareholders in funds which act as 3rd party owners in players all over the place so they have their fingers in many pies.

Of course it's no good for football but that's not chelsea's concern and a cynic may suspect it's another way for the dodgy Russian to launder money & avoid tax etc...

Poll: Who’s better?

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 10:27 - Sep 3 with 7217 viewsKonk

Not just because it’s Chelsea, but it’s absurd that clubs can have that many players out on loan. Just encourages speculative stock-piling of young talent. There should be a limit on the number of players you can send out on loan — would reduce the attraction of signing for a club like Chelsea and encourage young players to sign for other English clubs like Southampton where they’d get some game time in the PL and aid their development and the prospects of the national team.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 10:35 - Sep 3 with 7186 viewspaulparker

Its all wrong and typical Chelsea , but the players themselves need to have a long look at themselves
take Moses , he is never going to be in Chelseas 1st team but has just signed a 4 year deal , why well Chlsea are probably paying him well just so he qualifies for there homegrown quota, they then loan him out every year
apart from the money why would any player want that, this is his 3rd loan spell in 3 years he is in effect a mercenary
same as the fella from Reading who again will never play a 1st team game and will bounce between championship clubs
Chalobah is a perfect example to he has played for about 8 clubs and he is just 20, he has fcuked his career and the same will happen to Bamford
if i were a player i wouldnt touch them with a bargepole surley its about playing football if your a footballer ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:00 - Sep 3 with 7136 viewsWatford_Ranger

It is wrong but football is now a business and this is a very profitable enterprise.

Essentially the 'company' Chelsea FC is made up of two parts. The first team which generates income through prize money, sponsorship, TV, players transferred out etc. and this second part, a farm for want of a better word.

Young players expected to be good but not good enough for the first team are developed in world-class facilities to be as good as they can be so most become an asset worth something. Moses could probably be sold for £5-10m but was bought for a fair amount. McEachran was sold for £750k. It makes money and helps the whole enterprise be more profitable.

It's not to the benefit of English football at all, but why would/should they care?
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:03 - Sep 3 with 7128 viewsElHoop

That map kind of reminds me of this in a funny sort of way, only the other way round, sort of:

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:15 - Sep 3 with 7089 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:03 - Sep 3 by ElHoop

That map kind of reminds me of this in a funny sort of way, only the other way round, sort of:

But with the swastikas going outwards...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:22 - Sep 3 with 7059 viewsElHoop

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:15 - Sep 3 by isawqpratwcity

Yeah that sort of thing!
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 12:08 - Sep 3 with 6960 views18StoneOfHoop

Sorry but this all brings out the old Holloway in me:

TRULY SICKENING! CAN'T THIS BE STOPPED? ~ SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

OH THE HUMANITY!

THEY'RE POLLUTING THE WHOLE WORLD!

Has Bluce Ree any suggestions?
We urgently need some fresh Anti-Blue-Sky thinking..
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 14:09]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 12:10 - Sep 3 with 6954 viewsJuzzie

Unfortunatley they're doing nothing wrong in terms of how the game is run but it's just killing the game. As others have said, it's a mahoosive global business now.

UK based fans are the least considered. Look at any PL game on TV, the average ages of people in the seats seems to be 40+. Anyone under 30-35 simply can't afford it as much as before. Look at footage going back 20-40 years and there were far more younger people in the crowds.

We have a group of lads at work who are the "Ladbrokes Life" generation. Talk about football all day, every day. Not only can they not afford to go to games, they actually have no interest in doing so as it's all there for them at home on TV or at the pub.
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:03 - Sep 3 with 6815 viewsHunterhoop

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 12:10 - Sep 3 by Juzzie

Unfortunatley they're doing nothing wrong in terms of how the game is run but it's just killing the game. As others have said, it's a mahoosive global business now.

UK based fans are the least considered. Look at any PL game on TV, the average ages of people in the seats seems to be 40+. Anyone under 30-35 simply can't afford it as much as before. Look at footage going back 20-40 years and there were far more younger people in the crowds.

We have a group of lads at work who are the "Ladbrokes Life" generation. Talk about football all day, every day. Not only can they not afford to go to games, they actually have no interest in doing so as it's all there for them at home on TV or at the pub.

The Ladbrokes Life generation?

So:
The Fat One
The Moron
The Naive One
The D*ckhead
The One No One Cares About.

God, I hate that ad.
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:16 - Sep 3 with 6776 viewsEastR

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 10:35 - Sep 3 by paulparker

Its all wrong and typical Chelsea , but the players themselves need to have a long look at themselves
take Moses , he is never going to be in Chelseas 1st team but has just signed a 4 year deal , why well Chlsea are probably paying him well just so he qualifies for there homegrown quota, they then loan him out every year
apart from the money why would any player want that, this is his 3rd loan spell in 3 years he is in effect a mercenary
same as the fella from Reading who again will never play a 1st team game and will bounce between championship clubs
Chalobah is a perfect example to he has played for about 8 clubs and he is just 20, he has fcuked his career and the same will happen to Bamford
if i were a player i wouldnt touch them with a bargepole surley its about playing football if your a footballer ?

sadly, before they think about playing, they think about ££££££££££££££££££££

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:21 - Sep 3 with 6754 viewsStanisgod

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 11:15 - Sep 3 by isawqpratwcity

5 at Vitesse Arnheim !!! It must have been loan one and get four free day .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 6727 viewsElHoop

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:21 - Sep 3 by Stanisgod

5 at Vitesse Arnheim !!! It must have been loan one and get four free day .

That definitely sounds like a 'Bridge' too far.
Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:37 - Sep 3 with 6717 viewsKonk

Been that way at Vitesse for a few years now. I think their owner is a mate of Abramovich.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:53 - Sep 3 with 6683 viewspaulparker

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:03 - Sep 3 by Hunterhoop

The Ladbrokes Life generation?

So:
The Fat One
The Moron
The Naive One
The D*ckhead
The One No One Cares About.

God, I hate that ad.

you forgot the Professor , he likes to study the form !!!

my only hope in life is that these plums are set upon with a flame thrower

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 14:41 - Sep 3 with 6613 viewsHunterhoop

Chelsea are a bit like one of those dodgy puppy farms. on 13:53 - Sep 3 by paulparker

you forgot the Professor , he likes to study the form !!!

my only hope in life is that these plums are set upon with a flame thrower

I had him down as the d*ckhead, PP. Complete Bell End, with his stupid hipster beard and incomprehensible good looking girlfriend who he takes to a cafe to ignore whilst he "calculates" odds. Pr*ck. The Professor, my arse!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024