Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JET 17:12 - Oct 3 with 6933 viewsvegasranger

The get out jail card but would he have even been in the squad if Charlie was fit?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:12]
JET on 17:20 - Oct 3 with 5640 viewsDWQPR

He did everything today that I didn't expect from him. I know that he can score some decent goals and do a few tricks but he ran himself into the ground and won every header and after there second goal he was the leader on the pitch really having a goal at the defence and midfield and I thought at one point he was going to thump Henry. MOTM for me. Deserved that last goal. Will also say that Chery also put in a decent shift and his goal with his wrong foot was a beauty.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

JET on 17:29 - Oct 3 with 5552 viewsBklynRanger

The workrate part is definitely a big surprise, hope it continues.

I'd suggest that some credit might go to Ramsey but I'm not looking to get lynched.
JET on 17:34 - Oct 3 with 5509 viewsPommyhoop

JET on 17:29 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

I'd suggest that some credit might go to Ramsey but I'm not looking to get lynched.

Whisper it Brook.
''Another one improved by CR''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

JET on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 5494 viewsWeaverQPR

JET on 17:34 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

Whisper it Brook.
''Another one improved by CR''

How has he improved? Improved on what he has hardly played.

@WeavQPR

JET on 17:39 - Oct 3 with 5464 viewsitsbiga

Put him up top with Charlie in a 4-4-2 next home game.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

JET on 17:47 - Oct 3 with 5387 viewsBerkoRanger

JET on 17:39 - Oct 3 by itsbiga

Put him up top with Charlie in a 4-4-2 next home game.

My thoughts exactly!!
JET on 17:52 - Oct 3 with 5336 views1MoreBrightonR

JET on 17:29 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

On my way back...I'm normal a bit of a Ramsey supporter but I thought the tactic and (lack of) substitutions scared me today...really felt he had no idea what he was doing. Jet and fer were immense and it was great to see how much it meant to the players
JET on 17:54 - Oct 3 with 5325 viewsVancouverHoop

"Put him up top with Charlie in a 4-4-2 next home game."

I dunno. We've scored more goals than anyone else in the division. But we've also conceded more. Wouldn't it be better to work on the latter than mess with the former?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:55]
Login to get fewer ads

JET on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 5246 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He impressed me no end today.

Rocket power.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

JET on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 5232 viewsgobbles

We won that game in spite of Ramsey. Key to the any danger we created as our two Dutch players playing together and a great shift by JET. Plus Green getting out of jail with what should have been a definite goal at the end
JET on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 5224 viewsitsbiga

JET on 17:54 - Oct 3 by VancouverHoop

"Put him up top with Charlie in a 4-4-2 next home game."

I dunno. We've scored more goals than anyone else in the division. But we've also conceded more. Wouldn't it be better to work on the latter than mess with the former?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:55]

Would be a laugh to see those 2 romp all over a defense though.
We leak goals anyway

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

JET on 18:51 - Oct 3 with 5050 viewsbaz_qpr

What revelation - Winger my arse - Talk about taking your chance, a really really good centre forward performance, begs the question how he's not even been making the squad and when he has played why on earth has it been out wide. If he can do that consistently we've made a great signing
JET on 20:02 - Oct 3 with 4840 viewseastside_r

JET on 17:52 - Oct 3 by 1MoreBrightonR

On my way back...I'm normal a bit of a Ramsey supporter but I thought the tactic and (lack of) substitutions scared me today...really felt he had no idea what he was doing. Jet and fer were immense and it was great to see how much it meant to the players

Same here. I really enjoyed his endeavour today and two well-taken goals. If I am honest I thought he was out of steam on 70 minutes and would have stuck on the mad German for the last 20.

But what do I know?

Not sure that we have had a big bustling forward like him for some time.
JET on 20:06 - Oct 3 with 4823 viewsbosh67

Just bulldozed players out the way, held the ball up really well. Worked his arse off getting back and putting in tackles. Very talented on that left foot and seemed to have an immediate rapor with Chery.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JET on 20:10 - Oct 3 with 4816 viewsGloucs_R

In feeling quite smug tonight, had heard good things about him and wrote them on here but many wanted a boo boy and picked him.

Poll: Are we staying up?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:10 - Oct 3 with 4814 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

JET on 23:07 - Oct 3 with 4619 viewsCiderwithRsie

JET on 17:35 - Oct 3 by WeaverQPR

How has he improved? Improved on what he has hardly played.

He's played plenty for other clubs. Not known for his work-rate.
JET on 23:43 - Oct 3 with 4545 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have my doubts about CR but it strikes me he can't win. If we lose its because of him and if we win it is despite him.
JET on 23:56 - Oct 3 with 4509 viewsWilloW4

JET on 20:06 - Oct 3 by bosh67

Just bulldozed players out the way, held the ball up really well. Worked his arse off getting back and putting in tackles. Very talented on that left foot and seemed to have an immediate rapor with Chery.

Jets winning goal was absolute class....he won the ball, turned a defender and buried it.. In the 94 minute... Lovely.!!! Good man, fair play to him.!
JET on 01:34 - Oct 4 with 4404 viewseccles

JET on 20:10 - Oct 3 by Gloucs_R

In feeling quite smug tonight, had heard good things about him and wrote them on here but many wanted a boo boy and picked him.

Yeah, I was one of those. I saw him against Carlisle and judged that he was not up to it.
thought he played very well today. Still not entirely convinced but he surprised me today. Good on him! long may it continue
JET on 01:58 - Oct 4 with 4382 viewseastside_r

JET on 01:34 - Oct 4 by eccles

Yeah, I was one of those. I saw him against Carlisle and judged that he was not up to it.
thought he played very well today. Still not entirely convinced but he surprised me today. Good on him! long may it continue

This.

Good attitude and performance today, which I didn't see in the cup game vs. Carlisle.
JET on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 4233 viewsbaz_qpr

JET on 01:58 - Oct 4 by eastside_r

This.

Good attitude and performance today, which I didn't see in the cup game vs. Carlisle.

Was he not being played as a winger in that game?
JET on 11:24 - Oct 4 with 4208 viewsfrancisbowles

Saw him in both the cup matches and I think he came on as sub in a couple of early games as well. He was played mainly as one of the three attacking midfielders.

Even though he scored a couple, one a slightly miss-hit shot and one a tap-in (if I remember correctly) I didn't see yesterday's performance coming.

He was excellent, even in defence,and even though he was knackered at about 65 mins he managed to find that great and very vital goal. Where I sit we all wanted him replaced by Poulter but he proved us wrong and CR right. No disrespect to the German but, from what I have seen from him, I don't think he would have got a goal like that.
JET on 12:47 - Oct 4 with 4132 viewsenfieldargh

He also has an immense throw which can easily hit the near post. Cr needs to work on using this little weapon

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

JET on 13:08 - Oct 4 with 4089 viewsGetMeRangers

JET on 12:47 - Oct 4 by enfieldargh

He also has an immense throw which can easily hit the near post. Cr needs to work on using this little weapon

Only problem is, you would also like him to be at the near post receiving it!

Is there any chance that CR's coaching is also developing him into the player CR thinks he should be?

So pleased he had such a great game. He could easily have taken that role as one of the crowds boo boys. Really looking forward to going to Brum away and seeing how we will perform when not the pressing home side.... with Sandro in the side too, I hope

This is an odd season. I am looking forward to games that I am fairly sure we will lose!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024