Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Jones 01:30 - Nov 22 with 1578 viewsColukev

Can't wait for Sam walker to be back.

Just seen the goals from yesterday, and I find a similar thought in my head.

Much has been made of our shocking defense, but 90% of goals appear to be savable. Also seems Jamie doesn't get the luck with an awful lot going through legs!

I can't help but think with big Sam in goal our goal difference would be a lot healthier. We are getting stuffed every week, where previous seasons we were losing by the odd goal (mk dons games the exception!)

Agree?
Jamie Jones on 08:42 - Nov 22 with 1555 viewsLeadbelly

I agree that Jones is not as good as Walker but I don't think the inability to defend is entirely the fault of the 'keeper and back four.

I said after the Coventry game that they gave us an object lesson in how to defend from the front. I don't recall Col U harrying opposition defenders as Coventry did.

Perhaps it is that we have the wrong personnel, the wrong formation, the wrong instructions from management or the wrong mental attitude. Perhaps it is a combination of all these things. I really don't know. Unfortunately for us neither does Humes. If he did you would assume he would sort it out.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Jamie Jones on 14:31 - Nov 22 with 1507 viewsdurham_exile

Even BIg Sam would not have prevented some of the debacles at the back.

We are desperately missing Kane Vincent -Young, Richard Brindley and Alex Wynter.

I am also sorry to say that Tosin Olufemi is simply not good enough at League One level.

The team lack confidence and that must be instilled by the management. Results are appalling and had it not been for that purple patch which produced four victories we would already be cast adrift.

Humes OUT

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Jamie Jones on 17:57 - Nov 22 with 1478 viewsbwildered

Trying to perform in a cocoanut shy environment and being totally exposed and let down constantly by the defenders cannot do him or any keeper favours .
Cannot see any of those to return from injury improving matters, due to their lack of experience and the loanee money this season has already been spent badly spent in preseason .
Confidence breeds better performance, which cannot be bought, but somehow someone needs to show some, has basics is not even present for the full ninety minutes .
We cannot keep expecting a loanee or non contract to be pulled out the hat to do the dirty work for others especially now this season .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024