Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Brown takes himself out of the running" 15:39 - Dec 17 with 1916 viewspwrightsknees

Be honest. Who saw that one coming?
"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 15:40 - Dec 17 with 1914 viewsLeadbelly

Not me.

Mourinho now has time on his hands. Would he step up from Chelsea to Col U?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 1906 viewsjohnnyboy53

I wonder if a certain RC may have had a bit of a say in Brown reaching that conclusion?
PS sorry, didn't realise our threads on the same subject crossed.

Poll: Are we turning the corner?

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 16:20 - Dec 17 with 1894 viewsLeadbelly

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 15:53 - Dec 17 by johnnyboy53

I wonder if a certain RC may have had a bit of a say in Brown reaching that conclusion?
PS sorry, didn't realise our threads on the same subject crossed.

If the chairman didn't steer him in the direction taken then I would be a bit surprised.

I spoke to a lot of people over last weekend about the possibility of Brown becoming manager. There didn't seem to be many in favour but a lot of people expressed doubts, more due to the incident at Leicester than anything association with Humes.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 16:38 - Dec 17 with 1890 viewsburnsieespana

Going to be interesting times. Hopefully not Kit Symins as he does not inspire me with confidence. Suspect Brown and Hall before him pulled out because of the abuse Dunn and Humes got!
"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 17:01 - Dec 17 with 1883 viewsbwildered

According to RC at the fans forum last Mon, Kit Symons was not in the frame, and the previous Weds on the radio phone in, he had totally no concerns regards WB being at the club regardless of anything before .
Presume WB, wants to go back to Wayne's World within the academy, has a step up might be to early, and the divide between academy and first team unbreachable

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 1875 viewspwrightsknees

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 16:20 - Dec 17 by Leadbelly

If the chairman didn't steer him in the direction taken then I would be a bit surprised.

I spoke to a lot of people over last weekend about the possibility of Brown becoming manager. There didn't seem to be many in favour but a lot of people expressed doubts, more due to the incident at Leicester than anything association with Humes.

Perhaps RC gave WB a nudge when he found out that Mourinho is now available. Damn! I just woke up.
"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 17:46 - Dec 17 with 1872 viewsTheOldOakTree

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 17:32 - Dec 17 by pwrightsknees

Perhaps RC gave WB a nudge when he found out that Mourinho is now available. Damn! I just woke up.

We don't want Mourinho, it will ruin our chances of signing Eva Carniera!

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 20:51 - Dec 17 with 1831 viewsBarsidepete

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 17:46 - Dec 17 by TheOldOakTree

We don't want Mourinho, it will ruin our chances of signing Eva Carniera!

She's a beautiful smart gal. Although she was responsible for where Chelsea are in the table now, she should be given another chance.

But seriously. This Eva thing, that was the beginning of the end.

Whoever wants Jose can have him. I'm not a Blues fan, but they deserve something better than that re-tread.

Jose? your hamster has died.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Login to get fewer ads

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 00:23 - Dec 18 with 1795 viewsmfb_cufc

Hopefully all the other potential internal appointments will drop out as well. Then we will get the external manager we desperately need.

mfb

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 04:20 - Dec 18 with 1784 viewsBarsidepete

"Brown takes himself out of the running" on 00:23 - Dec 18 by mfb_cufc

Hopefully all the other potential internal appointments will drop out as well. Then we will get the external manager we desperately need.

I can't believe they sacked one of the best gaffers on the planet at Chelsea.

And I'm certain Brown would keep the U's up.

Why doesn't Brown want to stay?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024