Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight 23:28 - Feb 16 with 1540 viewspwrightsknees

I have a nasty cough, so thought it unwise to go out into the cold air tonight. Did I miss much?
Tonight on 07:34 - Feb 17 with 1511 viewsjonestones

In a word, no.
Tonight on 07:43 - Feb 17 with 1510 viewsjonestones

Chesterfield, in my opinion, were woeful before the sending off. After they reverted to a defensive game and we struggled to break them down. I hate to say it but we just simply are not good enough for this league.
Tonight on 17:58 - Feb 17 with 1426 viewsbwildered

Game that turned on twenty minutes in and twenty minutes left . Chesterfield had two banks of four until half time, looked comfortable has two wide men were Lee and Bonne until the break .
After half time Lee played off Porter, where Moncur is more convincing later and Drey Wright came on the the unconvincing Ambrose , both substitutions could and should have been made at half time . Drey Wright got to the byline to supply to Bonne however minutes later Brindley concedes penalty . Humes like sub Massey for Edwards with no tine left was to little to late after couple efforts save with comfort by keeper in the final ten minutes .
Was this a worse performance than last Saturday, playing against ten men for seventy minutes ?
Jury now out regards Keen being able to string ANY results together and team selection .
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 18:22]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Tonight (n/t) on 18:18 - Feb 17 with 1422 viewsBarsidepete

Tonight on 17:58 - Feb 17 by bwildered

Game that turned on twenty minutes in and twenty minutes left . Chesterfield had two banks of four until half time, looked comfortable has two wide men were Lee and Bonne until the break .
After half time Lee played off Porter, where Moncur is more convincing later and Drey Wright came on the the unconvincing Ambrose , both substitutions could and should have been made at half time . Drey Wright got to the byline to supply to Bonne however minutes later Brindley concedes penalty . Humes like sub Massey for Edwards with no tine left was to little to late after couple efforts save with comfort by keeper in the final ten minutes .
Was this a worse performance than last Saturday, playing against ten men for seventy minutes ?
Jury now out regards Keen being able to string ANY results together and team selection .
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 18:22]

Been under the weather too, the past 3-4 days. Was hoping a U's win would cure that.

So got to stay home on a Tuesday with kickoff at 14:45 in the states. (U's Player)

One day at a time. Onward to Bury.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024