Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... 17:48 - Mar 16 with 1709 viewsjonestones

...who would you pick?

(Thread inspired by fatpat.)
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 1687 viewsLeadbelly

My dad...something we never did when he was alive.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 1687 viewsjonestones

I'd pick either Big Roy (for the stories he could tell), Barack Obama (just so we could park Air Force one in the car park at the ground) billy Connelly (for the entertainment factor) or a velociraptor (just to see what would happen if I let it loose in the away end!)
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:35 - Mar 16 with 1685 viewsjonestones

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:30 - Mar 16 by Leadbelly

My dad...something we never did when he was alive.

Dam, you went for a sensible honest and heart felt answer opposed to my verbal diarrhea response!
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:40 - Mar 16 with 1683 viewsLeadbelly

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 20:33 - Mar 16 by jonestones

I'd pick either Big Roy (for the stories he could tell), Barack Obama (just so we could park Air Force one in the car park at the ground) billy Connelly (for the entertainment factor) or a velociraptor (just to see what would happen if I let it loose in the away end!)

Most games it would go hungry

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 22:46 - Mar 16 with 1668 viewsjonestones

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 00:13 - Mar 17 with 1664 viewswessex_exile

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 22:46 - Mar 16 by jonestones

Is there an echo in here?

Picking up on Whale's theme, my father-in-law - proper Man U fan born within spitting distance of Old Trafford, who went with me to many U's (and Gloucester City) matches before he passed over...

...either that or Elle Macpherson - he'd understand.

Certainly none of you scrotes that's for sure ;-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 06:04 - Mar 17 with 1658 viewsjonestones

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 00:13 - Mar 17 by wessex_exile

Picking up on Whale's theme, my father-in-law - proper Man U fan born within spitting distance of Old Trafford, who went with me to many U's (and Gloucester City) matches before he passed over...

Not sure what happened there sorry.
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 06:18 - Mar 17 with 1655 viewsnoah4x4

The Sultan of Brunei.

He then buys Colchester United, Ipswich Town, Braintree, Southend and West Ham with his small change. Closes down the latter four and builds an Olympic sized stadium to replace WHCS. The U's then take the Hammers place in the Premier League.

With the remaining 99.9999% of his fortune....
Login to get fewer ads

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 08:38 - Mar 17 with 1648 viewsfatpat

I would take Kevin Keegan...
I would have an OK time I suppose, but he would luv it...
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 09:26 - Mar 17 with 1645 viewsmrhappy

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 00:13 - Mar 17 by wessex_exile

echo? haha my dad used to say that among other one liners......for obvious reasons (to some) ...Jesus....wonder what he'd make of it.....Jesus saves....Moncur nets the rebound.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 13:59 - Mar 17 with 1629 viewsthrillseeker

Jesus - we need a miracle
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 14:01 - Mar 17 with 1629 viewsFruitbat

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 06:18 - Mar 17 by noah4x4

The Sultan of Brunei.

He then buys Colchester United, Ipswich Town, Braintree, Southend and West Ham with his small change. Closes down the latter four and builds an Olympic sized stadium to replace WHCS. The U's then take the Hammers place in the Premier League.

With the remaining 99.9999% of his fortune....

I saw some story doing the rounds the other day that the Sultan's nephew or something or other has just signed for Leicester so this idea is not without merit. First step, get the lad in on loan and take it from there. I can see it happening.
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 17:50 - Mar 22 with 1567 viewsBarsidepete

This is easy. Panners, Daniel, MFB, Thrillo, Concord, Caruthers, BFG, Happy, J White, C Wickham, M Kinsella, red card Roy, Matt Hudson.. Guernsey, RSCO, Seve, Des, Mr Cowling..

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 11:06 - Mar 23 with 1540 viewsMoor_Pinot

My son....'the Viking'.
And indeed, agreeing with Wessex, someone like Ruth Wilson

Moor Pinot

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 13:35 - Mar 23 with 1527 viewsLeadbelly

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 11:06 - Mar 23 by Moor_Pinot

My son....'the Viking'.

What is young Egbert up to these days?

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 17:09 - Mar 23 with 1521 viewsMoor_Pinot

He is a Planner for the Isle of Man Whalers. In Douglas. Doesn't get to many games now though but still one of us. Mind you he'll probably get to more games than me for a while!

Moor Pinot

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 00:07 - Mar 25 with 1485 viewswessex_exile

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 11:06 - Mar 23 by Moor_Pinot

My son....'the Viking'.

Having just watched "Last Vegas" (lovely film btw, I recommend it), I'm going to upgrade my selection to Mary Steenburgen.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 07:01 - Mar 25 with 1474 viewsLeadbelly

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 17:09 - Mar 23 by Moor_Pinot

He is a Planner for the Isle of Man Whalers. In Douglas. Doesn't get to many games now though but still one of us. Mind you he'll probably get to more games than me for a while!

Never been to the Isle of Man but I recall a lot of very wealthy types live there. Should VES ever have any time off from planning perhaps he could find out if any billionaires are in need of a lower league football team to fund!

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 10:52 - Mar 28 with 1431 viewsjonestones

My son....'the Viking'.

I do not know any of you away from the board and I was unaware that 'The Viking' was your son. I used to, back in the day, enjoy VES's unique sense of humour. The board is a lesser place without his unique outlook on life. I can obviously say that without sounding soppy as, repeating what I previously said, I do not know any of you!
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 11:23 - Mar 28 with 1428 viewsgerry_us

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 10:52 - Mar 28 by jonestones

I do not know any of you away from the board and I was unaware that 'The Viking' was your son. I used to, back in the day, enjoy VES's unique sense of humour. The board is a lesser place without his unique outlook on life. I can obviously say that without sounding soppy as, repeating what I previously said, I do not know any of you!

My wife...who has never seen U's lose.
Went to the FA Cup match v Leeds and then first match back from the US against (I think) Stockport County 2-0.
Maybe I should take her to every match until the end of the season!!!
If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 17:51 - Mar 28 with 1413 viewsLeadbelly

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 11:23 - Mar 28 by gerry_us

My wife...who has never seen U's lose.
Went to the FA Cup match v Leeds and then first match back from the US against (I think) Stockport County 2-0.
Maybe I should take her to every match until the end of the season!!!

Perhaps we should club together and buy her a season ticket for next year.

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 15:00 - Mar 29 with 1388 viewsMoor_Pinot

Appreciated kind words.
I shall ensure that VES is informed although I am sure he still looks at the site regularly. Out here in south central France I am often behind with the U's score - it is often he that alerts me to how we're doing. Indeed it was VES who prompted me to find out the Donny score on Friday. The internet isn't always very reliable here in the middle of nothing but trees.

Thanks again

Moor Pinot

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 1376 viewsLeadbelly

If you could pick anyone to go to go to a Super U's game with... on 15:00 - Mar 29 by Moor_Pinot

Appreciated kind words.
I shall ensure that VES is informed although I am sure he still looks at the site regularly. Out here in south central France I am often behind with the U's score - it is often he that alerts me to how we're doing. Indeed it was VES who prompted me to find out the Donny score on Friday. The internet isn't always very reliable here in the middle of nothing but trees.

Thanks again

What wouldn't I give to be in rural France with unreliable internet service? Sounds brilliant to me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024