Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale 13:27 - Apr 18 with 1353 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game. Some of you kindly contributed to our reverse fixture article and I wondered if some posters would like to take part by answering some different questions.

I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position?
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
5. What are your thoughts on your manager?
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game?
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams?
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Wigan fans from a game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/2015/09/wigan-fans-the-jurys-out-on-manager-gar

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article and if you are prepared to share one a photo of yourself we can utilise with the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:34 - Apr 18 with 1334 views442Dale

Question for you:

Do Port Vale fans who are under 11 create a lot more admin work in your ticket office?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:41 - Apr 18 with 1313 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:34 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Question for you:

Do Port Vale fans who are under 11 create a lot more admin work in your ticket office?

You will have to help me out here, am I missing sometihng?
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:43 - Apr 18 with 1303 views442Dale

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:41 - Apr 18 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

You will have to help me out here, am I missing sometihng?

Probably not, but if you come up with the answer, let us know

In the meantime we'll stick to working out quantum physics. It's much easier to understand.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 05:54 - Apr 19 with 1064 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:43 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Probably not, but if you come up with the answer, let us know

In the meantime we'll stick to working out quantum physics. It's much easier to understand.

Anyone like to take part?
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 06:50 - Apr 19 with 1029 viewsboromat

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 05:54 - Apr 19 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

Anyone like to take part?

Sent you some answers.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024