Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton no more!!! 18:17 - Jun 21 with 5926 viewsHonkytonks

Got just deserts imho!....had it comming!
Bolton no more!!! on 18:28 - Jun 21 with 5874 viewsbosh67

First they get relegated and then they get killed in Game Of Thrones.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bolton no more!!! on 18:42 - Jun 21 with 5808 viewsHonkytonks

Made a dogs dinner of that!
Bolton no more!!! on 19:19 - Jun 21 with 5635 viewsToast_R

Great viewing that. Also The Hounds retribution was just ridiculously awesome. Nice axe swinging.
Bolton no more!!! on 19:20 - Jun 21 with 5630 viewsFredManRave

Not sure what's going on here, been looking on the internet and can't find anything confirmed or denied and it's got me very worried.

Can somebody please confirm that Michael Bolton is still with us, please.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Bolton no more!!! on 20:28 - Jun 21 with 5449 viewsJaqanAghar

What are you talking about Honky Tonks? You don't half post some tripe my son. Or is it what you're hearing from Hornchurch bakers?
Bolton no more!!! on 20:34 - Jun 21 with 5414 viewsHonkytonks

The man has no name!
Bolton no more!!! on 22:03 - Jun 21 with 5196 viewsMrSheen

Walder Frey next, please.
Bolton no more!!! on 22:40 - Jun 21 with 5097 viewsenfieldargh

I'd like to see Yara, Sansa & Daenery's form the KIngslanding Lesbian alliance replacing Jamie Lancesters golden hand and with a screw on phallus.

Tyrion will be used in a dwarf tossing championship and a part must be found for David Wheater as a white walker

Need another glimpse of melisandras mamaries .

Fast running out of baddies. Theres the sand thingiey women oh and 1 million plus white walkers. Cerisie annd the high Sparrow to elope.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton no more!!! on 23:07 - Jun 21 with 5022 viewsMarc

Scott, you really shouldnt be on here posting spoilers
Bolton no more!!! on 21:37 - Jun 22 with 4686 viewsjohnhoop

Bolton no more!!! on 23:07 - Jun 21 by Marc

Scott, you really shouldnt be on here posting spoilers

Agreed. I suppose like many others I recorded GOT on Monday night as I was watching the England game. Was consequently considerably p-ssed off to come on here before I'd had a chance to watch it and find that the ending had been given away in a thread title. With England playing again on Monday I'll have to do the same again and would therefore request the OP not to put up any more f-ckin spoilers.
Bolton no more!!! on 22:08 - Jun 22 with 4628 viewsMrSheen

Bolton no more!!! on 21:37 - Jun 22 by johnhoop

Agreed. I suppose like many others I recorded GOT on Monday night as I was watching the England game. Was consequently considerably p-ssed off to come on here before I'd had a chance to watch it and find that the ending had been given away in a thread title. With England playing again on Monday I'll have to do the same again and would therefore request the OP not to put up any more f-ckin spoilers.

Sky show it early on Monday morning at the same time it's on in America. I watch it when I get in from work and whiz the ads. Newspaper websites had spoilers on Monday morning.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 22:11]
Bolton no more!!! on 08:01 - Jun 23 with 4432 viewsBluce_Ree

Bolton no more!!! on 21:37 - Jun 22 by johnhoop

Episode 9 of each season is always the big one. Don't mess about next year, get it watched or it will generally be spoiled like this.

I wouldn't worry about next week. They've blown their load now. Expect a slow one.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bolton no more!!! on 09:25 - Jun 23 with 4349 viewsTacticalR

I watched it before the England game on Monday.

Air hostess clique

Bolton no more!!! on 15:44 - Jun 23 with 4171 viewsMarc

If you go looking for spoilers then thats fair enough. You only have yourself to blame. Dont think anyone would have a problem with a thread on here discussing plot developments as long as the thread title makes its clear it contains spoilers, and the first sentence (that you get a preview of on the main page) doesnt give anything away.

Poor form from Scott posting this in the way he did on the day of the episode airing.
Bolton no more!!! on 16:58 - Jun 23 with 4090 viewssimmo

Bolton no more!!! on 15:44 - Jun 23 by Marc

If you go looking for spoilers then thats fair enough. You only have yourself to blame. Dont think anyone would have a problem with a thread on here discussing plot developments as long as the thread title makes its clear it contains spoilers, and the first sentence (that you get a preview of on the main page) doesnt give anything away.

Poor form from Scott posting this in the way he did on the day of the episode airing.

ANNOUNCE POTENTIAL SPOILERS YOU WEAPON.

As for the above, GOT is actually available on sky on demand from earlier in the day than the UK showing time due to it being aired early hours of the morning, it's possible to watch it before the game. Personally I download it and just avoid the internet, which now unfortunately has to include LFW.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bolton no more!!! on 14:05 - Jul 13 with 3658 viewsTacticalR

'The spark for his [Richard Jordan's] diatribe was the final performance of Doctor Faustus, featuring the Game of Thrones star Kit Harington, at the Duke of York’s theatre in central London last Friday.

“What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of Thrones fans, could see nothing wrong in talking, eating and taking pictures throughout the show — or complaining when asked to stop,” he wrote in The Stage.'

Game of Thrones fans 'ruined theatre show by eating chicken nuggets'
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/jul/13/games-of-thrones-fans-ruined-theat

Air hostess clique

Bolton no more!!! on 20:12 - Jul 13 with 3368 viewsToast_R

Bolton no more!!! on 08:01 - Jun 23 by Bluce_Ree

Episode 9 of each season is always the big one. Don't mess about next year, get it watched or it will generally be spoiled like this.

I wouldn't worry about next week. They've blown their load now. Expect a slow one.

That was pretty wide of the mark, episode 10 was f'ing awesome too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024