Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben buttler....s cum 19:24 - Jun 21 with 6373 viewsHonkytonks

Only a slow painful death will do for this heinous coward!
Ben buttler....s cum on 19:56 - Jun 21 with 6322 viewsStanisgod

A good case for hanging , when theres absolutely no doubt.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ben buttler....s cum on 19:59 - Jun 21 with 6306 viewsBoston

Ben buttler....s cum on 19:56 - Jun 21 by Stanisgod

A good case for hanging , when theres absolutely no doubt.

...by his own petard?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ben buttler....s cum on 20:16 - Jun 21 with 6267 viewspaulparker

What a horrible vile person
To call your own daughter a cant and then batter her to death is pure evil
I don't get it , the bloke had a half decent missus who was in a well paid job , he was a house husband who got to spend everyday with his kid, but yet he would still verbally and physically his family
If it was down to me I would hang draw & quarter the fcuker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ben buttler....s cum on 20:17 - Jun 21 with 6267 viewsstuabd

Tragic. Apparently the grandfather told the custody judge that she'd have blood on her hands if she gave Butler custody.
Ben buttler....s cum on 22:01 - Jun 21 with 6144 viewsMrSheen

Jos Buttler mind, great knock.
Ben buttler....s cum on 23:35 - Jun 21 with 6072 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ben buttler....s cum on 20:17 - Jun 21 by stuabd

Tragic. Apparently the grandfather told the custody judge that she'd have blood on her hands if she gave Butler custody.

There's a heartbreaking article here about the grandfather here

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/21/ellie-butler-grandad-devastation

which makes it quite clear that there was obvious evidence of harm to the child while in her father's care, and that he was dangerous and aggressive, yet this evidence was ignored by the judge and the grandfather was unable to fight the case any further as it was costing him tens of thousands to do so.

I understand the OP's point completely, but the death of this horrible man would not bring the child back. What would have saved her life is if the family court judge had looked at the evidence as a whole and considered what sort of a man she was delivering this defenceless child to.

This really gets my goat as I know of a child aged 8 who is forced against her will to spend alternate weekends with her father. Every time she does this she wets the bed when she comes home, she regularly is too ill to go to school on those days, the health professionals are seriously worried about her state of mental health. The father has a criminal record for violence against women and has been banned from various venues for violence. But the judge just takes the view that automatically the child should spend weekends with her dad. Of course in 99% of cases that's absolutely right, and I know there are blokes on here who have been deprived of the chance to take part in the upbringing of their children. Good, responsible dads, decent blokes.

But not every father is like that, just because he managed to get a woman pregnant. Judges are paid to judge, to spot when a bloke is a wrong 'un. If all they do is to make a standard decision - yeah, give the mother custody, of course the father can't look after her even if the mother is a junkie; yeah, give the dad weekend contact, even if he's an obvious fecking head case - then we could all do that job and get paid £130k a year for it. In fact most of use could probably do it better, because we'd probably know a wrong 'un of either sex if we saw them.

The custody judge should be in the dock for this.
Ben buttler....s cum on 00:00 - Jun 22 with 6044 viewsTacticalR

That interview with the grandfather is heartbreaking.

Air hostess clique

Ben buttler....s cum on 00:20 - Jun 22 with 6026 viewsRs_Holy

Ben buttler....s cum on 00:00 - Jun 22 by TacticalR

That interview with the grandfather is heartbreaking.

Yep... The saddest thing I've seen in a long time... RIP Ellie
Login to get fewer ads

Ben buttler....s cum on 02:52 - Jun 22 with 5971 viewstimcocking

I'd love to be put in a room with him and his wife and the judge and i'll tell you now they wouldn't be coming out of it.
Ben buttler....s cum on 07:46 - Jun 22 with 5926 viewsWesty75

Ben buttler....s cum on 20:16 - Jun 21 by paulparker

What a horrible vile person
To call your own daughter a cant and then batter her to death is pure evil
I don't get it , the bloke had a half decent missus who was in a well paid job , he was a house husband who got to spend everyday with his kid, but yet he would still verbally and physically his family
If it was down to me I would hang draw & quarter the fcuker

I don't think I'd call a woman who savagely abuses her own daughter and then covers up her murder 'half decent'...
Ben buttler....s cum on 08:36 - Jun 22 with 5874 viewswestberksr

I struggle to read about these sort of cases; just cannot comprehend the mindsight of utterkunts like this and the fact that the stupid bitch covered up for him too.

heart goes out to the grandad

RIP
Ben buttler....s cum on 10:13 - Jun 22 with 5830 viewsTacticalR

Ellie Butler judge 'took unwarranted steps' to reunite her with violent parents
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/ellie-butler-judge-took-unwarran

Air hostess clique

Ben buttler....s cum on 10:28 - Jun 22 with 5797 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ben buttler....s cum on 10:13 - Jun 22 by TacticalR

Ellie Butler judge 'took unwarranted steps' to reunite her with violent parents
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/ellie-butler-judge-took-unwarran

Just read that. Appalling.

Apparently every neighbour in the street could tell the bloke was dangerous, he has violent convictions on record, but one of the most senior family judges in the country can't work out that he might be a risk. And tells everyone that he's been fully exonerated when it has merely been found that a conviction is "unsafe" - showing she didn't even understand the law she's paid to uphold. For which we, the public, were paying her a six figure salary.

Funnily enough she retired sharpish when the case started to come under scrutiny - I wonder what her occupational pension comes to? I bet its more than the 70k that the grandfather spent trying to protect his daughter.

And the judiciary fail to even co-operatewith the Serious Case Review.
Ben buttler....s cum on 11:00 - Jun 22 with 5746 viewsjohncharles

A child killer was beaten to death by fellow prisoners at Long Lartin jail over the weekend.
Something to forward to Benny boy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 11:01]

Strong and stable my arse.

Ben buttler....s cum on 11:02 - Jun 22 with 5734 viewsTacticalR

Ben buttler....s cum on 11:00 - Jun 22 by johncharles

A child killer was beaten to death by fellow prisoners at Long Lartin jail over the weekend.
Something to forward to Benny boy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 11:01]

The answer to inhuman acts is not further inhuman acts.

Air hostess clique

Ben buttler....s cum on 11:58 - Jun 22 with 5686 viewskensalriser

Ben buttler....s cum on 02:52 - Jun 22 by timcocking

I'd love to be put in a room with him and his wife and the judge and i'll tell you now they wouldn't be coming out of it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ben buttler....s cum on 12:21 - Jun 22 with 5661 viewsRs_Holy

Ben buttler....s cum on 11:02 - Jun 22 by TacticalR

Sorry mate... The bloke is an animal... He'll get everything he deserves (if there is any justice).
Ben buttler....s cum on 12:24 - Jun 22 with 5657 viewsjohncharles

Ben buttler....s cum on 11:02 - Jun 22 by TacticalR

I wasn't endorsing it, just trying to give Butler something to keep him awake at night.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ben buttler....s cum on 14:11 - Jun 22 with 5581 viewsToast_R

Couple of weeks back my mother is walking up to her bus stop by St Helier Hospital after one of her many appointments (my dear old mum’s health is on the decline sadly) and there he is standing up jabbering on his phone with his Mrs sitting next to him under the bus shelter. My mum bless her had no idea who they were but suddenly some even older old dear comes bowling over the road and starts banging on the glass shelter to get their attention before firing a tirade of abuse at the both of them, calling them scum and all sorts. My mum shocked by this incident kept quiet and she just put it down to one of those local looney types out and about. The penny dropped when it broke in the news yesterday as to what it was all about. Whoever the lady was, she certainly knew the score bless her.
Ben buttler....s cum on 09:30 - Jun 23 with 5406 viewsTacticalR

Ben buttler....s cum on 14:11 - Jun 22 by Toast_R

Couple of weeks back my mother is walking up to her bus stop by St Helier Hospital after one of her many appointments (my dear old mum’s health is on the decline sadly) and there he is standing up jabbering on his phone with his Mrs sitting next to him under the bus shelter. My mum bless her had no idea who they were but suddenly some even older old dear comes bowling over the road and starts banging on the glass shelter to get their attention before firing a tirade of abuse at the both of them, calling them scum and all sorts. My mum shocked by this incident kept quiet and she just put it down to one of those local looney types out and about. The penny dropped when it broke in the news yesterday as to what it was all about. Whoever the lady was, she certainly knew the score bless her.

The guy made himself into a TV celebrity.

'Feeling he was on a roll and keen to exploit a misplaced wave of public sympathy, Butler employed the dubious services of the now disgraced PR guru, Max Clifford, and set about trying to persuade the authorities to hand his daughter back.

Touring TV studios he gave tear jerking interviews about his harrowing time on a prison paedophile wing, and spoke about the spirit crushing agony of being separated from the little girl he adored.'

Ellie Butler Murder: How the full tragic story unfolded
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/ellie-butler-murder-how-the-full-trag

Air hostess clique

Ben buttler....s cum on 13:58 - Jun 23 with 5342 viewsthemodfather

and the mrs deserves a public flogging too....
Ben buttler....s cum on 01:25 - May 1 with 3746 viewskwl

Ben buttler....s cum on 00:20 - Jun 22 by Rs_Holy

Yep... The saddest thing I've seen in a long time... RIP Ellie

i watched full documentary on crime Chanel last night
i was lost for words that poor child .the gran parents were fantastic they done all they could
the uk law and some of their judges need to look at the real world
the uk public need to back this grand fathers fight for justice for young elle such a sweet innocent little girl as for that poor excuse of low life germ butler i hope you get to read this
and someone gets to you inside that place which by the way is to good for you and gives you what you deserve a very slow a painful death rot in hell you piece of low life scum
Ben buttler....s cum on 06:56 - May 1 with 3535 viewssmegma

What a lovely pair they make. She gets pregnant literally immediately. She then carries her daughter for 9 months. But then turns against her child in favour of a bloke with a history of beating up girlfriends. He probably beat her as well. And still she lied on oath to protect him. Her priority was for her daughter. My daughter is the reason I breathe. My job is to get her through life, advising her, encouraging her, supporting her. I have never needed to even smack her on the hand or even raise my voice. What they did to her turns my stomach. When they receive the same in prison, I will have no sympathy whatsoever. I hope the authorities turn a blind eye as they did with Ellie.
Ben buttler....s cum on 09:14 - May 1 with 3378 viewsnix

Ben buttler....s cum on 10:28 - Jun 22 by CiderwithRsie

Just read that. Appalling.

Apparently every neighbour in the street could tell the bloke was dangerous, he has violent convictions on record, but one of the most senior family judges in the country can't work out that he might be a risk. And tells everyone that he's been fully exonerated when it has merely been found that a conviction is "unsafe" - showing she didn't even understand the law she's paid to uphold. For which we, the public, were paying her a six figure salary.

Funnily enough she retired sharpish when the case started to come under scrutiny - I wonder what her occupational pension comes to? I bet its more than the 70k that the grandfather spent trying to protect his daughter.

And the judiciary fail to even co-operatewith the Serious Case Review.

I couldn’t agree with you more Cider. I can’t understand how the judiciary are allowed to get away with making such terrible decisions. The presumption should always be in favour of the protection of the child, not the rights of the parents. Failure to appear and contribute to a serious case review by the judiciary should result in the equivalent of contempt of court and ultimately a prison sentence.

Equally, women should not be able to get away with preventing good fathers from seeing their children out of spite. My only slight fear around that is that it may be difficult to prove someone is abusive (man or woman).

I feel for the grandparents and that poor little girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024