Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WANTED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE! 05:57 - Jun 28 with 1849 viewsHonkytonks

Joe hart,danny rose,kyle walker,gary cahill,chris smalling,eric dier,deli alli,wayne rooney,raheem sterling(four counts),daniel sturridge,harry kane,jack wheelchair

You are all hearby on this day the 28th of june in the year of 2016 charged with undefendable crime of treason against the nation of england !
WANTED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE! on 07:51 - Jun 28 with 1782 viewsDorse

I don't think you'd need to worry about their defence. No one else did.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

WANTED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE! on 08:21 - Jun 28 with 1747 viewsozexile

You'll have to wait a few weeks. There'll all be off to vegas with wilshere I should think. He can get back on the ciggies and all will be right with the world.
WANTED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE! on 08:27 - Jun 28 with 1735 viewsMytch_QPR

It was always likely to happen. They don't play as a team. Wales and Iceland play as a team, collectively stronger. The Icelandic people eat herrings - lots of them. If they invaded us tomorrow they could have their flag up over the houses of parliament by Friday*

England Expects: to get knocked out.

*just the women, the men are still at the football. All of them.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

WANTED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE! on 08:41 - Jun 28 with 1708 viewsBilly_Kershaw

I thought Danny Rose played OK. Gave 100%, was committed, didn't make some of the basic errors that others did, tried to get forward, but had a lack of options in front of him.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024