Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not dead yet. 22:14 - Jul 3 with 5776 viewsCiderwithRsie

Following the sad loss of Caroline Ahearne - not that I was especially a big fan, but yet another talented person dying too young - its time for a list of those who are still alive in 2016 despite all temptation to the contrary.

1. Olivia de Havilland - age 100 and slightly to my surprise turns out to have two British parents (though born Tokyo according to wiki)
2. Fenella Fielding of Carry On Screaming fame, aged 88
3. Richard Adams - the Watership Down bloke, age 96.
4. Discodroids - age unknown, but whatever it is I feel it has been achieved i the face of some stiff opposition.
5. My belief that QPR are the finest football team the world has ever seen.

So take that Mr Death, you bony-arsed old bastard. I'm off to check that I'm still alive.
Not dead yet. on 21:37 - Jul 4 with 968 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not dead yet. on 14:49 - Jul 4 by johncharles

Or a regular contributor to a QPR website,
Oh
Hang on

That's different. If anyone on here can honestly say they've been a QPR season ticket holder for the last 10 years and not resorted to skag then some sort of medal is in order.
Not dead yet. on 22:29 - Jul 4 with 927 viewsjohncharles

Not dead yet. on 21:37 - Jul 4 by CiderwithRsie

That's different. If anyone on here can honestly say they've been a QPR season ticket holder for the last 10 years and not resorted to skag then some sort of medal is in order.

ESB has been my mainstay

Strong and stable my arse.

Not dead yet. on 05:34 - Jul 5 with 879 viewsHonkytonks

I actually think discodroids was given birth to but more created in a laboratory by a sinister scientist uncalled Boris!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024